Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 6 April 2016

Adam Montana

Mornin' Dinarians of DV!

Let's see, where to start... first, there's not much to report on the Dinar today. I've seen some news that I like, none that I don't like, but also nothing to get really itchy-jumpy-excited about. So I'm not going to spend much time on IQD this morning... in fact, that was it. All done. :D

US Politics... boy oh boy, now there is a fun one! Wisconsin was a big deal yesterday. My opinion on the situation is fairly simple - I'm not tied to any one candidate. I think they all have their fair share of negatives, so I refuse to engage in pointless battles with people that foolishly tie themselves inextricably to a "party" or a "candidate". However, I do like to watch, analyze, and occasionally place a wager on what I think the outcome will be. And I also enjoy watching people lose their minds over things they have no control over and really aren't likely to "help" them in the long run, even if their desired candidate or party happens to be the "chosen one" at this point in our rigged comedy of a political circus. 

Here's some random thoughts off the cuff, just because I feel like throwing them out there.

Trump - didn't have much chance to win in WI, but I think he gave it a decent run anyway. He's definitely facing an uphill battle to get the necessary amount of delegates to "win" the Nomination, but there is a small chance still.

Cruz - had a great day in WI and is posturing that this is a "turning point". And :lol: people actually buy it! He can't get enough of the remaining delegates to "win" the nomination, so we are most likely going to a contested convention where the Grand Ol' Party will impose it's will upon the people and a few of the more intelligent among us will be reminded that we don't control the government at all. Who will they choose to represent those who still think they are "Republicans"? That is a great mystery, and one that I am excited to see how it plays out!

Bernie - the win in WI was sort of a surprise to me, but to be honest I haven't kept up with their exact polling stats for one simple fact... he won't win. To keep things real simple, even though he "won" Wisconsin, what the #Bernster supporters are ignoring is how the delegates work. Yes, he "won", but even though he took home 47 delegates,

Hillarious - was still able to pocket 36 delegates! That's a net win of only 11 for Breadline Bernie, and we haven't even talked about super delegates yet. While I appreciate the young and clueless's dedication to the "political revolution", the Clinton Machine won't be stopped... at least not this year. At the end of the primaries, all the PTB sits down at a table and says "Well Gents, who will give us the biggest advantage? Because that's our person." And it's not Bernie.

That's my quick :twocents: on US politics!

Here's the weekly Q's... with a forewarning! I'm not here to sell anyone dinar, it's not my job to make up your mind on which way you think Iraq is going, so I won't take a lot of time addressing anything negative today.

:tiphat:

================== /// =====================

roseserv  Re-posting this question since it seems that, again, my question was missed.....

Hi roseserv, it's possible you missed my answer because I didn't directly quote you. Please read my post from last week - I gave my opinion on your thoughts throughout my post and also my answers to similar questions.

boosterbglee  Adam, appreciate all you and your crew do for us! :twothumbs:  In your opinion, the "Panama Papers" is going to have a worldwide affect.  Will that affect what we do with our OIS?

Not even the slightest effect on OSI. :twothumbs:

new york kevin  So Dude. What kind of implications does The Panama Papers have on OSI and VIP vehicles open to us now and when the IQD actually RV? There appears to be a lot of potential IRS and criminal penalties there. Could this happen to offshore DV'rs , if someone in Panama, Belize , Seychelles gets a hankering to expose our tax deferring strategies to the world?

This is more of an OSI topic, but I'll touch on it here. There is no reason to worry about "exposure" because everything OSI is designed to be completely transparent. The "Panama Papers" scandal (which is much less of a scandal than it's being made out to be, by the way) is the story it is for the same reason "Swiss Accounts" were a big story. It has to do with people intentionally breaking the law, which is something I would never be associated with or suggest anyone else touch, either.

:twocents:

new york kevin  With the ppb for Iraqi oil having been on the decline for an extended time period now; plus the costs of war with ISIS and their backwers, won't this effect the timing of an RV ? Since Iraqi oil is still below the 2016 budgetary target price of , was it $40 or $45 per barrel, up from its low but hardly up long enough for the GOI and CBI to make up for value lost, won't the GOI/CBI be forced to delay the RV since they are not at the financial point or rebuilt infrastructure point,  they need to be at in-order  sustain a new value for the IQD? Additionally, can you please verify which of Abadi's reform laws and packages have been passed? When will the rest be passed?

Regarding the ppb and the timing, of course it affects the timing. Everything does.

Regarding the reform laws, I don't have them off the top of my head - if you have a list that I can pass along to my contacts for more information, I would be glad to do so.

--------------------- === // === ---------------------

That's it for now... hopefully more exciting news soon, but for now I'm just going to go watch everyone get all tissied up about which talking head they get to worship or hate for the next 4 years.

:D

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, Adam Montana said:

Yes, but in my weekly updates I get to talk about anything I want. 

Next week might be cake recipes, exotic cars, or dinar. Depends on the news.

I vote for drink recipes!!! - unless of course something more exciting comes along...please let something exciting in the dinar world come along...:praying:

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, tankdude said:

I vote for drink recipes!!! - unless of course something more exciting comes along...please let something exciting in the dinar world come along...:praying:

COW KILLER

3 parts pineapple juice 

1 part orange  juice 

1 part cream of coconut 

2-4 parts RUM (4)

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, tankdude said:

I vote for drink recipes!!! 

Luigi Had A Cocktail Called A 'Mind Eraser' - But He Can't Remember What's In It ! :blink:

Bill Cosby Bought Him The Drink ...

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Yes, but in my weekly updates I get to talk about anything I want. 

Next week might be cake recipes, exotic cars, or dinar. Depends on the news.

Well sir,

As always thanks for the ... ummm ... Update :blink:

Hopefully something newsworthy ... or at least dinarish comes along - cuz we'd hate for you to lose your 'figure'

29280713_614.jpg

Waiting to report 'big news' ...

Thinking-skeleton.jpg

• Upvote 8

The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is an alcoholic beverage invented by ex-President of the Universe Zaphod Beeblebrox, considered by the Guide to be the "Best Drink in Existence"[1]. Its effects are similar to "having your brains smashed in by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick".

• Take the juice from one bottle of Ol' Janx Spirit.
  • Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V — Oh, that Santraginean seawater! Oh, those Santraginean fish!
  • Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).
  • Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it, in memory of all those happy hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia.
  • Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heady odours of the dark Qualactin Zones, subtle, sweet and mystic.
  • Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian Suns deep into the heart of the drink.
  • Sprinkle Zamphuor.
  • Add an olive.
  • Drink... but... very carefully...
  • Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, tankdude said:

The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is an alcoholic beverage invented by ex-President of the Universe Zaphod Beeblebrox, considered by the Guide to be the "Best Drink in Existence"[1]. Its effects are similar to "having your brains smashed in by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick".

• Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V — Oh, that Santraginean seawater! Oh, those Santraginean fish!
  • Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).
  • Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it, in memory of all those happy hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia.
  • Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heady odours of the dark Qualactin Zones, subtle, sweet and mystic.
  • Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian Suns deep into the heart of the drink.
  • Sprinkle Zamphuor.
  • Add an olive.
  •  
  •  
  • Someone has waay too much time on their hands .. :-P

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tankdude said:

• Sprinkle Zamphuor.
  • Add an olive.

Love it :twothumbs:

2 hours ago, magawatt said:

It would the most suscient inaugural speech ever given!

HA! I'd vote Sandfly just to hear the speech.

• Upvote 5