Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where to Sell Dinar

I have 5 million dinar to sale.

The bill are 25K, I believe they are uncirculated (currently in storage).

I also have the documentation that came with the dinar notes when purchased.

What is a reasonable rate for me to ask and also do any of the companies that currently sell dinar, will by dinar as well.

Thank you

Brian

If you bought from Dinar Trade/Sterling, or GID Associates, they will not buy back since they're out of business.  www.xchangeofamerica.com will buy back, but at only $675 per million.  Seems like the going rate in this forum is around $750 per million.  Looks like ebay is currently selling in the high $800's per million (and sometimes more).  But to get a good price, you'll need to be uncirculated, with a COA and probably have a large and high feedback rating.  Also, plan on losing about 10% of your price to ebay and paypal fees.  And last, you can only sell 1 million dinar at a time on ebay (unless you're a licensed currency dealer).  You can probably sell pretty quickly through this forum if you ask $750 per million. But a lot depends on who's buying when you're selling. 

Good luck.  I hope you're able to hold on to some and still stay in the game.

12 hours ago, KristiD said:

Thank you for your help and insight.

Brian

If you bought from Dinar Trade/Sterling, or GID Associates, they will not buy back since they're out of business.  www.xchangeofamerica.com will buy back, but at only $675 per million.  Seems like the going rate in this forum is around $750 per million.  Looks like ebay is currently selling in the high $800's per million (and sometimes more).  But to get a good price, you'll need to be uncirculated, with a COA and probably have a large and high feedback rating.  Also, plan on losing about 10% of your price to ebay and paypal fees.  And last, you can only sell 1 million dinar at a time on ebay (unless you're a licensed currency dealer).  You can probably sell pretty quickly through this forum if you ask $750 per million. But a lot depends on who's buying when you're selling. 

Good luck.  I hope you're able to hold on to some and still stay in the game.

• 3 months later...

Every time I try to call one of these places, I get a machine.  www.xchangeofamerica.com wants way too much personal information on their "customer" form. I have $950,000 I need to sell. Im a single dad that is facing eviction. This is urgent, I know I will lose some money but if I get 5-600 I will be happy cause I can pay my bills. I work full time but I was hospitalized and lost time from work. My parents are retired. I HAVE NO OPTIONS and I just want sell what I have. They are 25k notes and they are circulated

HELP PLEASE HELP

I left you a reply on your other post.  People who are looking to buy may not read this post since you are posting under a thread titled "where to sell dinar".  Since it sounds like you're willing to take a steep discount, try starting a new thread saying 950,000 dinar for sale - ask for $700 (which is less than $750 per million which is a good starting point for a fast sale) or best offer.  Explain what you have - denominations, circulated or uncirculated, where you bought them from (and if you have a Certificate of Authenticity or not).  Say you want to do an in person exchange in the New Orleans area.  However, if your price is good enough, and since you are a long term member, you may even get a buyer who's not in your area, but who would be willing to pay you through Paypal first, and then you mail them your dinar after you've been paid.  Remember to check the profile of the person you sell to though.  Explain your dire situation and hope and pray for the best.

You could also place an free ad on Craigslist.  $700 for 950,000 dinar is a good price so I think you have a good chance of finding a local buyer through Craigslist.

• 2 weeks later...

If they are brand new, then by definition that haven't been used and are uncirculated.  When you go to exchange them it won't make a difference whether they are circulated or uncirculated - you'll get the same rate for both.  But if you're trying to sell them, you'll get more for uncirculated notes.  Uncirculated notes usually will be held together by a white band of paper.  Also the serial numbers will be sequential.... here's a conversion chart

Picture-5-1.png