Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TAKE THE QUIZ! Which 2016 Presidential Candidate Do You Side With?

Thanks for playing, FlyHi!

There are two ways to take this quiz.  If you just answer the yes or no questions listed, it just takes a couple minutes.  When you select 'other stances' and give more detailed answers and answer the additional questions at the bottom of each category, it takes a bit longer but might change the outcome.

Quick quiz:  96% Trump 
Long quiz:  Tie 92% Trump/Cruz
  • Upvote 6

Austin Petersen, Libertarian Candidate for President

Austin Petersen, Libertarian Candidate for President

Petersen at a glance:

Austin Petersen is a constitutional libertarian, who believes in economic freedom and personal liberty. Petersen’s passion for limited government led him to a job at the Libertarian National Committee in 2008, and then eventually to the Atlas Economic Research Foundation. After fighting for liberty in our nation’s capital, Petersen took a job as an associate producer for Judge Andrew Napolitano’s show FreedomWatch on the Fox Business Network. After the show’s cancellation, Austin returned to D.C. to work for the Tea Party institution FreedomWorks, and subsequently started his own business venture, Stonegait LLC, and a popular national news magazine The Libertarian Republic. 

Full bio:

Austin Petersen is the owner and chief executive of Stonegait LLC, a for-profit consulting firm specializing in photo and video services. Stonegait also provides executive consulting services for brands and campaigns.

Petersen is the former Director of Production at FreedomWorks and was an Associate Producer for Judge Andrew Napolitano’s show, “Freedom Watch” on the Fox Business Network. Petersen built Judge Napolitano’s social networks, boasting millions of clicks a month.

Petersen has turned The Libertarian Republic into a powerful online news source for the public, with an average of 1.5 million unique visits monthly. As a publisher and professional pundit, Petersen grew “The Freedom Report” podcast into a top audio news source, with an average of one million monthly downloads. As a creative content producer, business executive, and successful political organizer, Stonegait’s CEO has a lifetime of activism ahead, with decades of professional experience in a wide variety of industries.

His work has appeared in GettyReuters, the LA TimesNBC and Time Magazine. His famous 

and charity fundraiser was an international news story, raising thousands for the U.S. Marines charity Toys for Tots and making a pointed statement, with a satirical twist, about the importance of 2nd Amendment rights.

He is also a frequent contributor on television appearing on Fox News, Fox Business, and on dozens of local radio shows. As a former male model and actor, Petersen appeared in Time Magazine for Microsoft’s 2005 infrastructure sales campaign, and represented designer 191 Unlimited’s premium summer fashion line. He also was a featured model for several couture bridal shoots, as well as appeared on major New York City-based soap operas.

Petersen made his feature film debut as an Executive Producer through Stonegait with the famous science fiction novel Alongside Night, starring Kevin Sorbo. As a product demonstrator and Toy Soldier at FAO Schwarz in Manhattan, Petersen moved from the sales floor to management in six months, and was again promoted to the corporate office’s buying team less than six months later. He even 

Austin grew up on a farm in the Midwest. He was born in Independence, and raised in Peculiar near a town called Liberty. Austin won Samuel French’s “Critic’s Choice” award for playwrighting a one-act dramatizing the events of 9/11. Graduating from Missouri State University with a degree in Musical Theatre, Petersen moved to New York City after graduation to a pursue a career in media. He currently resides in Missouri.

• Upvote 2

Thanks, Sir Yota. Ah, my matching so much with his ideals is explained now: Libertarian! Good for him and all fellow, liberty-minded Americans.

Well, if I voted, I would cast my lot with like-minded individuals. Just don't believe in the system anymore. Dunno, jjust saying.....Thanks, again.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Thanks for playing, FlyHi!

There are two ways to take this quiz.  If you just answer the yes or no questions listed, it just takes a couple minutes.  When you select 'other stances' and give more detailed answers and answer the additional questions at the bottom of each category, it takes a bit longer but might change the outcome.

Quick quiz:  96% Trump 
Long quiz:  Tie 92% Trump/Cruz

I took the time to do the long quiz.  Interestingly, I answered all the questions as honest as possible, and the breakdown of the individual categories was all over the map, with Trump being who I agreed with most.  But, Hi!!ary ended up being my choice at 74%......this can only mean Clinton and Trump share many of the same stances on some issues.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I took the time to do the long quiz.  Interestingly, I answered all the questions as honest as possible, and the breakdown of the individual categories was all over the map, with Trump being who I agreed with most.  But, Hi!!ary ended up being my choice at 74%......this can only mean Clinton and Trump share many of the same stances on some issues.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Interesting.  Thank you for fully participating and sharing your results.  :)

Maybe one of the questions should have been ‘Do you like to be lied to or do you prefer the unvarnished truth?’

BTW Shabs  ;)  … that bold, blue font looks really sexy on you today!  :eyebrows:

Here’s some entertaining food for thought that might help to explain why you agreed most with Trump…

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Interesting.  Thank you for fully participating and sharing your results.  :)

Maybe one of the questions should have been ‘Do you like to be lied to or do you prefer the unvarnished truth?’

BTW Shabs  ;)  … that bold, blue font looks really sexy on you today!  :eyebrows:

unvarnished truth, abortion waffling.....same thing.  :huh:  And please.....tell me more about my sexy blue self.  :blush:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1