Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All Key Bills Holding Up RV/RI Are Passed.

Luigi1

Luigi found this exclusive tidbit from the TNT source.

How about that TNT!

2 April 2016  TNT...

Shybaby said ! BUDGET THAT HOLDS AMNESTY, RV, ERBIL, AND ALL THE BACK PAY, ETC HAS BEEN PASSED TODAY) ‪#‎Breakingnews vote on the 2007 final accounts 4/2/2016 {Baghdad: Euphrates News}

The House voted Saturday to approve the 2007 accounts closing. According to a parliamentary source told {Euphrates News} ” The House of Representatives voted to approve the budget on the final 2007 accounts. Wayne” The number of voters of Representatives on the accounts of 115 deputies ,”

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

My thoughts/opinion.

A word of caution for those who may not be familiar with the likes of Tony.  Gurus like Tony have made many statements that time has not proven to be correct.  I am not sure if Tony has made many, if any, correct statements.

Please be careful post event.  These same gurus may then be broadcasting some 1-800-get-duped number(s) or special groups, if you qualify, for you to exchange your IQD for higher rates, etc (Hey, you might even get to meet Madam Wu personally and she will autograph something for you!).  There may be special and private exchange locations (marked or unmarked or Reno or something) with special dealers or brokers.  When you get there, you may then realize you've been had and it is too late.  What these same gurus are potentially doing now is gaining name recognition and perception they have been around so long and must know something the unknowing and unsuspecting do not know - so they can be scammed.

Maybe bring a box of cereal you are saying you have your IQD in.  When you open the box at the exchange, you then advertise your spouse, kids, or grandkids must have switched the boxes and you need to hurry home (to the police station for your personal safety) and get the right box.  Say things in an exasperated tone like, "I told my spouse (kids, grandkids, etc.) to leave that box of cereal alone" and gauge their reaction.  If they are peeved and understanding, they may potentially be OK.  If they get angry or try to keep you there for your spouse to bring the right cereal box, they likely are not going to be nice to you and were intending to scam you.  Under no circumstances should you allow anyone you do not know very well to accompany you to your home.  If you have given them your home address, you may want to consider special safety tactics.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

My thoughts/opinion.

A word of caution for those who may not be familiar with the likes of Tony.  Gurus like Tony have made many statements that time has not proven to be correct.  I am not sure if Tony has made many, if any, correct statements.

Please be careful post event.  These same gurus may then be broadcasting some 1-800-get-duped number(s) or special groups, if you qualify, for you to exchange your IQD for higher rates, etc (Hey, you might even get to meet Madam Wu personally and she will autograph something for you!).  There may be special and private exchange locations (marked or unmarked or Reno or something) with special dealers or brokers.  When you get there, you may then realize you've been had and it is too late.  What these same gurus are potentially doing now is gaining name recognition and perception they have been around so long and must know something the unknowing and unsuspecting do not know - so they can be scammed.

Maybe bring a box of cereal you are saying you have your IQD in.  When you open the box at the exchange, you then advertise your spouse, kids, or grandkids must have switched the boxes and you need to hurry home (to the police station for your personal safety) and get the right box.  Say things in an exasperated tone like, "I told my spouse (kids, grandkids, etc.) to leave that box of cereal alone" and gauge their reaction.  If they are peeved and understanding, they may potentially be OK.  If they get angry or try to keep you there for your spouse to bring the right cereal box, they likely are not going to be nice to you and were intending to scam you.  Under no circumstances should you allow anyone you do not know very well to accompany you to your home.  If you have given them your home address, you may want to consider special safety tactics.

Quit trying to save the community brother. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

9 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Quit trying to save the community brother. 

Thanks, Jaygo.  I wasn't directing this to you, just folks who are new and may just now be investing in the IQD.  This was meant for their awareness.

I by no means of any sort am a savior or intending to save the community.

Scams are real and I have had a family member scammed of a fairly large sum of money in a somewhat similar opportunity in the late 90s.  The scammer used much the same tactics/story lines that are currently being deployed by the likes of a fairly large number of gurus posted here.

• Upvote 9

9 hours ago, Slappy said:

Man you people are hard on ol Luigi 

8 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

naw Luigi  is just reposting....and that is our point in giving him a hard time

Snow Enjoys Burying Luigi In The Sandbox ...

:D     :D     :D 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1