Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq GDP down 2.1 pct in 2015, reserves drop to $54 bln -IMF

SocalDinar

On 4/15/2016 at 1:19 PM, caz1104 said:

We're all DOOMED!!!! (well those that are vested-not the trolls).........................Oh the Calamity!................the Horror!......................Does anyone know OW's script writers? Oh wait we got Rockfish right here at DV. A self proclaimed writer of books & scripts. I'm sure he can come up with a great DoomsDay Script that'll scare the living bejesus out of all. LOL LOL LOL 

Or I'm sure Cut & Paste King can find a horror story he can copy and bring it over.

Or AuntyEm & Toto can tell everyone how they got lost going to see the Wizard and the tragic events that occurred during said travels.

WE're DOOMED!!!!! DOOMED I SAY!!!!

GM CAZ ! That's was funny....I don't care who you are. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

STD,

You guy's here Da Tank act like this is some kind of new phenomenon........................"people spending more than they can afford"...........................easiest example I or any person with a 2nd grade education or better can give....................CREDIT CARD DEBT here in the good ol USA. People spend more than they can afford DAILY worldwide. The Dinar speculation is no different. Quit trying to scare folks!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes people win and lose everyday...... But most don't lose by buying a third world corrupt countries currency with the thought of becoming a millionaire with $1,000.00 invested.

I personally don't know of any other investment with so called possible returns like that do you. 

You yourself said that people should research before they invest so how else do they research?... By only reading the positive articles.?? That seems to be a silly way to research don't you think. Easy enough to find those articles as the Gurus and pumpers talk about those but always seem to neglect the flip side to this coin.

Folks  LOL you sound like that traitor potus of ours talking down to people like they are simpletons... Folks... LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

STD,

There are have been get rich quick schemes for hundreds if not thousands of years. Some have been valid..................some not.

I believe that research and it's conclusions should be an individual's responsibility..................not yours nor mine. I don't talk down to those that have made up their own minds whats best for them or believe..................I leave that up to you & your disgruntled minions. I do respond in kind to those that what to impose their beliefs on others as "absolute".  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 hours ago, Texstorm said:

GM CAZ ! That's was funny....I don't care who you are. 

Morning Tex,

I don't understand why some (LOPsters) feel the need to try and scare folks. This really a simple situation and some try waaaaaaaaaaaaay to hard in solving the question.......will it revalue or not. It's not anything anyone here or anywhere else except those in charge know the answer to. Those that are still vested....................we wait. Those that aren't...............most have moved on to other ventures...................... others stay around like a bad smell trying to scare & impose their beliefs - smh. It's really that simple and doesn't take a genius to see or figure out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So what you are saying is that you are out to protect and defend from people that believe this is not possible and what their opinions are.  But it's not ok to express opinions in an attempt to help others research. Why is it not Ok to post articles that help others research the dinar. Do you feel that Yota should not post articles.? After all that is helping others research is it not. I for one am not trying to scare anyone. Those that come to the tank ( besides You and Shabs ) do so to get others opinions besides the Ra Ra Go RV rhetoric.
Not sure why people that come here to learn would feel scared unless they already have some bad vibes about this so called investment.
Nobody is being forced to come down here and read what myself and others have to say about the dinar. They choose to and you seem to want to suppress that.for some unknown reason

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

STD,

Based on this one would assume LOPsters are here to help others........................LOL History does not reflect kindly on that thought process.

LOPsters- Angel's............................LOL

I've asked many times and not ONE LOPster has EVER given a coherent response. If helping others is truly your goal (sic)..................then why not start up your own site providing help to those BEFORE they purchase? After the fact seems more like ...........................rub their faces in the mud. Of course as history has shown.....................helping others isn't the true goal of a LOPster. Hate, Anger, & Revenge come to mine as better terms that better fit LOPsters true intentions.....................and history has shown this to be accurate.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I got a lot of people involved in this Caz. I was a pretty darn good pumper. And I feel bad about this but I'm over it. There are still a few that have not sold off as they have become infatuated with the dinar and still believe the hype. I will not sell off the last of my dinar while there are still those that i talked into this holding dinar. My goal is not to scare or intimidate anyone. Can you say the same? I have invested huge amounts of time into this sweat dream, Sure I could leave and its a a legitimate question to ask why I stay. I do because i still do the research for those i got involved. I follow the rules and don't slam anyone for being involved. I don't say anything negative regarding the dinar upstairs but only here where its allowed.  I think its a great service that the owners of DV do to keep the Lobster section open for those that want to read up on the views of those that no longer believe in this being possible. I guess we could ask the same thing about you. If you feel the need to protect people from being scared Why don't you start your own site and ridicule others opinions there. You could slam the lobsters and the Gurus there every day.  Not really practical right??  So we post down here and those that read are probably already on the fence with this already. Not sure what harm Antietam and Rock pose to anyone at all. They will never talk any of the GO Rv crowd into selling will they? The die hards are just that die hard dinar believers. Although people may  reconsider this investment if they are already having doubts.  82 trillion dinars is a pretty huge amount and many people have no clue to what this means.  Guys like Breitling will flat out tell people that if you believe the Centrals numbers you should get out of this. That seems to me he is saying that there is a  conspiracy to mislead the public by the CBI.  I just don't buy that. I don't think you do either,,do you?"

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So you and AuntyEm have something in common (other than being LOPsters)...........................based on your opinion................you both scammed others. You felt bad................now your over it. Must not have felt too bad...................if you scammed folks..................the noble thing would be to pay them back. Doing research for said scammed.......................does what exactly? Make them feel better about you scamming them. I NEVER in my life......let me repeat that. I have NEVER in my life encouraged nor discouraged anyone of buying anything (example: Dinar) other than my daughter when as pre-teenager she wanted something that in reality I was paying for. Stating ones beliefs or opinions is ones right..............but if you were completely honest that's not why you spend your days here.....................IMO you are trying to influence others into believing what you believe NOW. I am here cause I'm still vested and this BS that you and AuntyEM still hold Dinar is IMO just that, IMO. Now if you respect others opinions as stated...............................respect that. Now the silliest of statements you made is I should open a PRO RV site warning others of crybabies that at one point were vested but now are not...............but because of some of the best BS stories known to man stay attached to something they don't believe in trying to scare others into believing as they do..........really? More practical of course is to try stop good people from investing their hard earned money in the first place.....................now that of course would be noble...........................but of course the noble thing ain't never going to happen now will it? Many LOPsters have made the talk.......................but NEVER have they EVER really done other than TALK. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. You and tour brothers of darkness can't say the same can you? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I never made money from this so i never scammed them. Yes I feel bad but I  am over it because i have also told them that i think we were all duped into buying dinar.I just spread the BS the pumpers, gurus and the shills lies.  As far as what researching I do my best to get them to open their eyes and see past the BS that this planned by God. Those are the only ones that I know personally that still have dinar.

But i have to say I am surprised that you actually own dinar.  Although I do find it hard to believe that someone who manages 1000 people would buy into this but i guess maybe that's possible.  I would imagine someone that manages 1000 people like you do would have accountant and advisors on retainer. You must be a 7 figure guy running that kind of crew. Why in the world would you invest in the dinar? Why would someone in that position even come to a dinar website?  Makes no sense to me at all.  I know quite a few accountants and bankers and I'll tell you what, Not one think this is anyway a good investment. Most think its just plain foolish.  Well maybe yours are different. Maybe your advisors and accountants like you  believe in a global currency conspiracy.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

I never made money from this so i never scammed them. Yes I feel bad but I  am over it because i have also told them that i think we were all duped into buying dinar.I just spread the BS the pumpers, gurus and the shills lies.  As far as what researching I do my best to get them to open their eyes and see past the BS that this planned by God. Those are the only ones that I know personally that still have dinar.

But i have to say I am surprised that you actually own dinar.  Although I do find it hard to believe that someone who manages 1000 people would buy into this but i guess maybe that's possible.  I would imagine someone that manages 1000 people like you do would have accountant and advisors on retainer. You must be a 7 figure guy running that kind of crew. Why in the world would you invest in the dinar? Why would someone in that position even come to a dinar website?  Makes no sense to me at all.  I know quite a few accountants and bankers and I'll tell you what, Not one think this is anyway a good investment. Most think its just plain foolish.  Well maybe yours are different. Maybe your advisors and accountants like you  believe in a global currency conspiracy.

Never have I said how much I have vested for that is no ones business as is the case with the rest of my portfolio. I don't think I ever said "I" manage 1000 employee's...........if I did that is a mistake. My partners and I have over 1,000 employee's thru-out all of the business's we control. And I have never ever mentioned "global currency conspiracy". More LOPster doo-doo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

By the way I know of a few folks in the financial world that speculated in Dinar over the years to varying degree's. Now how many still are..................not sure..................don't care. Many smart people have lost millions on speculations that haven't panned out. It's not anything new....................LOPsters seem to think this is one of the worst things known to man (dinar speculation), I'm sure there are countless of folks that would/could disagree. Don't play unless your under the mindset ........................you just might lose. Simple really 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

'turning wrenches"...................nope that is Keepm............if your going to attack at least have your facts straight.

Just because I speak the truth about you and your LOPster buddies I see you change the subject. If the truth is that bad.............change your narrative like so many before you.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1