Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poppy3 Says This Week!

Luigi1

Luigi just came across this article.

May there be some truth to it.

Go RV/RI.

3-29-2016   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3  I AM EXCITED THAT THE REPORT FROM THE FINANCIAL MEETING IN ABADI'S SPEECH SAID THEY WILL ENTER GLOBAL ECONOMY THIS WEEK. HE REPORTED THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST GDP IN THE MIDDLE EAST. WELL IF HIGHER THAN KUWAIT AND KUWAITS DINAR VALUE IS AT $3.38 then where can iraq VALUE BE.  ...SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Please.....tell us more about your Luigi fudge tart smashing fantasy, Gypsygirl.  :blush:

GO RV, then BV

Its been a rough week Shabs.

But I'll tell ya Luigi, after posting all this crap you better not be at the Vegas party. I take that back, I want to see what you look like!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A Reminder of the Rules just in case some of you have never read them or have Forgotten.

Overall Community Attitude

• Keep in mind that DinarVets is a family, and a community.
  • Our purpose is to share, help and support others.
  • Always display a positive, friendly attitude.
  • Be respectful of others' opinions.
  • Allow your fellow members to voice their opinions.
  • DO NOT deliberately start arguments. Debates are great, as long as they remain respectful!
  • Always try to "give" back to our community. For each time you find help or answers here at DinarVets, try to help someone else out in return. You may find that what goes around comes around...
  • Give people a little time to respond to your requests. There's a lot going on in these forums and it may take a little time for people to notice and respond to your request. Please be patient.
  • DO NOT just make a negative statement and leave the person hanging out to dry. Although you may consider yourself to be an "expert" now, try to remember that we were all new and learning once upon a time. Take it easy on your fellow members!
  • Do NOT make threats or implied threats towards other members -- even if you think it's fun.

The Rules

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Luigi, I take that back, I want to see what you look like!

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Luigi Doesn't Get Out Much ! :o

1239788869_falling_teeth.gif

:D     :D     :D

And So Now U Know Why Luigi's Always Being Accused Of Lying Thru His Tooth...

:D         :D        :D

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Note taken Markinsa....just poking at Luigi like he does with us by posting this stuff. No harm intended.

Luigi doesn't create the stuff, he just shares it. Attacking him for what others say doesn't seem like an intelligent or mature thing to do.

The rules of this site also state that members must be over 18 to join.

:twocents:

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Luigi doesn't create the stuff, he just shares it. Attacking him for what others say doesn't seem like an intelligent or mature thing to do.

The rules of this site also state that members must be over 18 to join.

:twocents:

I didn't say he created it, I said he keeps posting it. I could say a lot here but Its not worth my time. I tried to lighten the scene up and your making a big deal out of nothing.

17 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Id like to smash those fudge filled poppy tarts all over Luigi face...

13 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

But I'll tell ya Luigi, after posting all this crap you better not be at the Vegas party. 

1 minute ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I didn't say he created it, I said he keeps posting it. I could say a lot here but Its not worth my time. I tried to lighten the scene up and your making a big deal out of nothing.

You're barking up the wrong tree. 

I'm taking the following action:

1. Giving Luigi a + for sharing with the community.
  2. Closing this thread.
  3. Giving your account a warning and a temp restriction on posting.
  4. Moving on and away from this conversation, confident that I've made my point.
  • Upvote 12