Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where has the interest gone?

Antietam

It's all good Kevin and Antietam.....and yes, I scrap with BV almost daily.  Sometimes i lose the fight, but I'm honestly believe I'm winning the battle.  Baby steps.  Here's a little fun fact for you.  I have only posted on DV once after losing a BV scrap....it was years ago and it wasn't pretty.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Antietam, You cant say "geopolitical stability and  Iraq in the same sentence.  You could ignore all news about Iraq for another 10 years, and nothing would have changed.  If there still is an Iraq as we know it. Iraqi's are stuck in their past and I believe will stay there.

The UN and the coalition gave the m a kick-start and they fumbled...

Your anticipation of a gradual improvement in the value of the dinar is unlikely at best.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have to Agee with you, Rock.  I am not optimistic about making any gains on the dinar.  In fact, based on my friend's experience with trying to get his dinars back from blaino's another site  ( which he hasn't been able to), I am fearing a total bust on this thing.  The dinar may not be a scam, but everything about it, all the hype, all the lies, all the mistruths, all the pumpers and shill-like people pumping for dinar sellers, ARE the scam.  800 numbers, NDA's,  plans like blaino's which promise higher returns, all the WF stories, gurus in jail, gurus in Bavaria (gag), gurus pumping for dinar websites, they are all built on a complete impossibility.  So why do I still hold 1.5  mil?  Pure stubborness on my part.  Plus caz promised to buy them from me for $900 a mil. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 4:31 PM, Antietam said:

I have to Agee with you, Rock.  I am not optimistic about making any gains on the dinar.  In fact, based on my friend's experience with trying to get his dinars back from blaino's another site  ( which he hasn't been able to), I am fearing a total bust on this thing.  The dinar may not be a scam, but everything about it, all the hype, all the lies, all the mistruths, all the pumpers and shill-like people pumping for dinar sellers, ARE the scam.  800 numbers, NDA's,  plans like blaino's which promise higher returns, all the WF stories, gurus in jail, gurus in Bavaria (gag), gurus pumping for dinar websites, they are all built on a complete impossibility.  So why do I still hold 1.5  mil?  Pure stubborness on my part.  Plus caz promised to buy them from me for $900 a mil. 

Funny how someone that has "scammed" his own family & flat out lies about me buying his Dinars (if he actually has any) at $900 a mil, has any credibility at all. He/She talks about other liars & scams but fails to realize He/She is just as guilty. It's like a politician calling another crooked.....................priceless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Caz, If you check back about three months ago, you very clearly said you'd buy my remaining  dinar.  Once a welcher  always a welcher.  Besides, I don't  put dinars in the mail.  My buddy did and he can't get them back from blaino.  I'm quite sure if I mailed mine to you I could pretty much ķiss them goodbye.  As a shill-like individual,  you have no credibility, except to your boss, of course.  You have done an excellent job keeping the flock marching into the sunset of "where's that RV?" mantra.  Yep, your boss should be very satisfied with your job performance.

• Upvote 2

Auntyem & Toto,

You are correct I did say I would purchase your remaining Dinar (if u actually own any)...........................but I never gave u a price that I would pay. If ur dinar is worthless as u have stated numerous times, what difference would it make if u mailed them to me without compensation? Tho I would pay what I believe their worth is, for as I've said now at least ten times........................it's a buyers market. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm afraid to ask what you think they're worth.  Whatever it is I 'm sure that you have bullt in your shill-like commission fee. Buying dinar at this moment in time  would be the equivalent to playing Russian roulette with only one EMPTY chamber. Virtually a sure bet to lose your money.  It's nasty over there no matter what the shills want us to believe in their daily dosing of RV pablum.  People are selling right and left.  I will probably be the last man on the titanic, but that's because I've already sold 75%  of mine so I feel okay now.  If I was holding 10-50 million dinar right now, I 'd be sick to my stomach everyday. Unless that is, I was Trump, and had 10 billion good old US dollars in the bank. Here's a new dinar mantra:  "Reduce your exposure, and see how good it feels".   I'm making a killing off of that bumper sticker slogan.

• Upvote 2

Antietam,  It does seem that activity here is declining. I am waiting for the next adjustment in the rate.. The expectation may be the reason for the push to make dollars more available. As long as people can stash dollars the bumps in the exchange rate wont cause panic.

• Upvote 1

Now FR, don't pick on caz's dietary habits.  We all know why caz does what he does.  I'm quite sure there's a profit margin in there somewhere.  He's just too hostile of any contrary philosophy.  If you aren't following in single file chanting "Go RV",  then ole  Caz must (by contract probably) step in and belittle, criticize,  and ridicule that poor fella.  It's all part of keeping the dinar money flowing.  But there's no secret to this.  We've  known caz was probably employed to some degree in the business.  It ain't against the law, I guess, but it is underhanded, in my opinion of course.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Antietam said:

Now FR, don't pick on caz's dietary habits.  We all know why caz does what he does.  I'm quite sure there's a profit margin in there somewhere.  He's just too hostile of any contrary philosophy.  If you aren't following in single file chanting "Go RV",  then ole  Caz must (by contract probably) step in and belittle, criticize,  and ridicule that poor fella.  It's all part of keeping the dinar money flowing.  But there's no secret to this.  We've  known caz was probably employed to some degree in the business.  It ain't against the law, I guess, but it is underhanded, in my opinion of course.

You seem like a pretty well versed person, Antietam.  You don't possess the same anger and vitriol as some of the other tank dwellers.......That said, humor is one thing, but nonsense just seems beneath you.  As always, just my opinion.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Funny how LOPsters and their new baby Lapdogs cry & moan about being others being MEAN to them. But they don't have any problem with throwin insults themselves. I wonder what their Psych's think? Probably something to do with their childhood, at least that's what I thought STD pasted & copied about. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Antietam said:

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 2:34 PM, rockfl9 said:

Antietam,  It does seem that activity here is declining. I am waiting for the next adjustment in the rate.. The expectation may be the reason for the push to make dollars more available. As long as people can stash dollars the bumps in the exchange rate wont cause panic.

Rockfish,

I agree it's been awful quiet down here in Da Tank lately. I'm glad u guys/gals finally came to your senses and realized hate & vengeance don't play well in the investment/speculation world. It really is best to just move on to your next venture and hope it turns out better for ya. May not make a great book (even imaginary ones)...................but it just might make you feel better about life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know isn't so strange when they can make you almost feel bad for their misguided dysfunctional families that had greatly suffered delusions of grandeur , only to succumb to defeat because they don't have the Jevos to stick it out ! Well I'm not buying into their negativity ! If you can't run with the big dawgs, just stay on the front porch. Later !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Been diving for lobster for almost 40 years Tex. The only sound they make is with their antenna rubbing against their carapace. No screams when thrown in the pot. Just a myth.

I like to tear their tails off and put them back into the food chain when i get to shore. They will slowly crawl backwards out to sea not knowing they are already dead. I got a 12 lb bug on opening night last year and it still only got me 4th place in the lobster mobster contest at Dive N Surf. I think the 1st place prize went to a 15-1/2 lb bug

Hope everyone is doing well and hope you guys all make some real  coin off the dinar.  Gold and silver are on the rise. Just hope they don't find another shipwreck filled with bullion LOL.

• Upvote 1

SD you and I are good ! Everyone here at DV knows where we are at and the score! That's why we get tired of negative articles because our nature does not allow it ! We choose to be positive in the face of uncertainties because we know there isn't any guarantees as far as the flesh is concerned. It's all good my brother, I think the lopster tank is just a great place to vent these days......for all practical porpoises the discussions are over.....it's already all been said. And I wish you and everyone else here , good fortune and happiness. Have a great weekend !

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1