Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where has the interest gone?

Antietam

3 hours ago, Antietam said:

Running true to form, caz.  Go collect your chèck.  You earned it.  I am a little surprised at shabs, however, as his disparaging comments about newyorkkevin  is unlike him.  Maybe shabs doesn't like. or respect kevin.  Maybe I missed a dispute between them some time in the past.  Hey Kevin  how do you feel about caz and Shabs essentially saying you are a fool to respond the way you did to my post?  Guard dogs get paid.  Just remember that.  Follow the money and find the fat man.  Actually my thread is on the up and up.  If you watch the posting dates upstairs you will notice a substantial drop in interest in this speculation.  The lobster pot is always active,  but very little interest upstairs.  Makes  me wonder.  And by the way caz, I  ever said I scammed my family members into buying dinar.  Actually, it was them and others that convinced me to not be "left behjnd".  Noone scammed me, except maybe the gurus.    My family and friends were just wrong.  Many have sold out already.  So get your facts right Caz, before you flap your lips.   You have no credibility.    Go sell some dongs to shabs.  Split the commission with him.

Auntyem,

You've told so many non-truths it's hard to keep up with them all. Just like your brothers in arms (LOPsters), storytelling is a right of passage. If you didn't get "scammed" tho you mentioned being "pumped" by your  family.............what would u call it? You use those terms religiously  when talking of others situations.  

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You should know, caz.  You being the King of  shill-like characters and all.  You've been disparaging free thinkers for so long  not even you can remember them all.  But we will all remember the Caz.  Probably run into you down the road selling dong to the gullies.   

• Upvote 3

***///

Anywhere TheSNOWcat shows up and posts is a great place to be !  :hug:

Super treat here, too, in this thread: the appearance of BUNK:wave::D

'OlGals still here for 'OlSarge after all these years... as he ordered

sittin' on his IQD nest for him...

waitin' for it hatch so we can accomplish his mission for his fellow Veterans ...:salute:

We'd sure hate to have him look down on us here over our shoulders and see some Lopsters talkin'

smack about his plans for Iraq's Dinar...

It's gotta come out the way he planned it... it's just gotta... :soon:...!

• Upvote 4

Sorry, gals.  The dinar don't gotta do anything.  Even the best intentions often get turned belly up.  For old Sarge, his good intentions will be rewarded by our gracious God, and not because of some third world currency which was a long shot to begin with and has gotten far worse.  Do what you think best in regards to Sarge's wishes, but I would advise not holding on until it goes belly up.  That doesn't help Sarge's legacy and it sure don't help you.  Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My Grandmother sank the last of her life's savings ($12.47) into a newspaper subscription (newspaper folded shortly there after). No refund was available, and her lawyer (Schister & Schister) told her chances of re-imbursement was zip(new legal term).  She was is such low spirits and felt "scammed" by the boyscout that had talked her into it. I tried talking to her as did many other family, friends, & church members but to no avail. Finally last night she stood over a ledge ( a curb.....she's 88 years old, that's like a 50 story building to her) and threaten to jump. Police, the Fire Dept, & a Suicide Prevention  Team were dispatched. After hours of tireless discussion , she finally (with the help of a ladder) was talked off the ledge. Ultimately it wasn't anything said or done that stopped a possible devastating tragedy. No, she remembered that she just got a "Best of Merv Griffin" VHS tape earlier in the day and wanted to watch it along with a Banquet frozen dinner(she now very hungry).  Now tomorrow may bring different results, but I pray she'll be in a better place and realize that she has family & friends to help her through tough times.  

I bring this up cuase here in Da Tank I've read many similar tales. Family & church members seem to be a common thread (tugs at the emotions better), and makes the tale more believable. LOPsters look for others to join in their misery....................don't let. Be your own person & don't let these disgruntled investors/speculators spew their own form of hate.  

Seriously folks people that have addictive or gullible personalities are prone to being "scammed" or talked out of or into situations daily. If you feel "scammed" by this or any financial venture..................sell for whatever you can get and move on. If you spent your life savings........................while I feel for ya..................you made a bad decision doing so - IMO. But blaming others 1) won't change anything ,  2) accept responsibility & 3) learn from it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Oh my goodness, caz.  I think your last bulb has just burned out.  I will assume that your story is completely fabricated as a spoof.  If it was, then cudos  to your almost non-existent imagination.  But if it is true, then I must ask why you are not taking better care of your grandmother!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Antietam said:

Oh my goodness, caz.  I think your last bulb has just burned out.  I will assume that your story is completely fabricated as a spoof.  If it was, then cudos  to your almost non-existent imagination.  But if it is true, then I must ask why you are not taking better care of your grandmother!

Yeah, Ol Granny bout bit the farm last year when her George Foreman Grille went toast.

• Downvote 2

12 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Anywhere TheSNOWcat shows up and posts is a great place to be !  :hug:

Super treat here, too, in this thread: the appearance of BUNK:wave::D

'OlGals still here for 'OlSarge after all these years... as he ordered

sittin' on his IQD nest for him...

waitin' for it hatch so we can accomplish his mission for his fellow Veterans ...:salute:

We'd sure hate to have him look down on us here over our shoulders and see some Lopsters talkin'

smack about his plans for Iraq's Dinar...

It's gotta come out the way he planned it... it's just gotta... :soon:...!

.Thanks Gals,good luck to Us All ..:twothumbs:

Well I can't  think of a good reason to gamble on the dinar. Can anyone tell us why its a good bet? You bring up valid points Caz so that must mean you are not invested. I'm betting the

Dinar site owners, Gurus, pumpers and the anti lopsters don't have much in the way of dinar. They know the score. After all every accountant, Banker and trader i know says its a scam. 

The country is now on Welfare. Things are pretty bad over there. It's just a Scam and others are making money off of peoples greed.

NO RV

• Upvote 1

I happen to think that it was the only way to float the CBI and thus keep Iraq on life support until they could reform their Government. Iraq is a western model and the proof is that we have not let it go down the tubes , is proof enough for me that they will recover.....When is anybody's guess but I do see positive signs everywhere over there, so if your looking for negative signs,  you will find them as well,  as with anything in life. Good Morning DV !

Well boys and girls, I think there is one thing we can all agree on, and that is the fact that since the fervor of 2011, nothing, and I mean NOTHING has happened in any way positive to the value of the dinar.  Can we all agree on that?  If you look up the value of the dinar in  2011 and compare it to 2016, I think we can ALL agree that not one penny in profit has been made by anybody, except the pumpers of course.  Not one penny.  In fact, and it is FACT, our dinar are actually worth LESS than when we bought them.  Anybody disagree with that?  Good.  Now we can resume the endless arguing that goes on in the lobster pit over trivialities.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You should know all about BS, caz, as you are the chief spouter  of it down here in the realistic thinkers section.  But I am quite sure that your persistent railings  against free thinkers down here  has rewarded you handsomely in the shill-like hall of fame .  Go cash your check.  You're the only one making money on the dinar, now aren't you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1