Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where has the interest gone?

Antietam

Here it is, March 28, 2016 and I am worried about the dinar community.  Most of the forum postings are days old.   Only the news section remains somewhat current, and most of those articles are not very interesting.  Has iraq entered a dull zone or what?  I still have skin in this game and would like to make a nice profit in my remaining 1.5 mil.  Even Snowglobe's cat pictures are becoming rare.  I think the barrel is finally draining out.  Interest is gone.  Reality has set in.  If the dinar will ever revalue, it may be years down the road.  Dreams have been reeled in, or readjusted to other life's goals.  Many,  many poster have simply disappeared.  What ever happened to LGD.?  He used to post everyday.  Or NYK, or Carillo, the camel driver?  I miss the good old days.  My dinar enthusiasm is waning.  I need a few good raucous "GO RV's"  to start my Monday.  How about it dinarians?  Where's the old spirit?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Now we're cooking!  I got not one, but TWO snowglobe cat videos!  Both of my pit bulls answered, Hey caz , Hey shabs!  But I'm beginning to think that it's just us left.  Including Tex, that means there's only four dinar holders left in the world!  Even my beloved DinarBeliever over there in England must have quietly sold out.  Haven't heard from him in  quite a while.  EVEN New York Kevin has disappeared.   He must have realized that Warka wasn't ever gonna  give him his money back.  M buddy STILL hasn't gotten his dinars back from blaino!  What a world we live in.  Can't trust anyone anymore.  So where do we speculate now?    Dongs anyone?

• Upvote 2

Antietam: Well there you go, Shabi being Shabby, and Caz well being Caz; trying to instantly subtly hijack a legit discussion in order to de-stress themselves by answering a thread in a way that has little to do with the original text. Some thangs just don't change.

As for me, I am still in the game as is LGD who I keep in contact with occasionally. We still have our individual amounts of IQD. As do many others I believe. You are pretty close to being accurate as to why I, and perhaps others, have not been as active on DV as I use to. There is just not a whole lot of new news going on out there. Like I said on a different thread , there are promises of a meeting to discuss the all important topics effecting the RV in which they agreed to hold a meeting to discuss the matters they postponed in the last meeting they had about the meeting. The Kurds/Peshmerga are still the only Iraqi Military Force that seem to be successful in battling ISIS. Regaining 30 - 40 % of the territory ISIS once had. While the Federal Iraqi Military still seem to stand in the way of the Kurdish efforts, because of distrust, by continuing to refuse the re-supply of any type of military ordinances, including heavy armament they have been clamoring for for the past 2 years. Iraqi Federal Forces are still "preparing" for a massive invasion of the Mosul Provence. Assuming they are true to their word they will be ready in June 2016 more or less. Also, all the plans the International Coalition, and the GOI are making to battle and eradicate ISIS, continue to be broadcast to the world, and the enemy. Dumb arses , ever hear of the phrase "that loose lips sink ships, and get our sons and daughters killed ?" Also that you may want to catch the enemy, or at least kill and destroy the enemy by planning secretly? And no the world press does not have the right to know what the military is doing to "win." and thereby protecting its citizens in a time of war.

2nd; I am having trouble navigating around the new design for the DV website. I am trying to give it time, and I think I see positives we didn't have with the original design,but they get lost in the confusion of figuring out what the other system website did for us logically already. Was there a massive tutorial that I missed? What was the reason for the update anyway? Don't hate on me for asking that one folks and moderators. I just be askin what a few other people are saying. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, it's good to hear that LGD and you, Kevin, are still with us.  I got into this speculation because I didn't want to be the foolish one who got "left out" of becoming a millionaire overnight by not buying dinar.  That, and of course, greed, plain and simple. And now,  I certainly don't want to be the "last man standing" if and when this speculation folds up and the dinar I'm holding become worthless.  Then I WOULD feel foolish.  So when prominent posters quietly ease away from the site, well, you know how it is, I get nervous.  I realize that my measly little 1.5 mil isn't going to break my bank if it becomes demonitized,  but it's the IDEA of the thing, if you know what I mean.  Nobody likes the feeling that he or she got shafted.  That's why I sold 75% of my holdings months ago.  I was beginning to have that feeling.  Then I noticed that, other than the shill-like posters, who guard dog the site, there was a huge absence in many of the old tried and true dinarians.  Ever read the book "Left Behind"?  It was sort of like that.   But now I feel better that more dinarians are responding to this thread, but it's not enough.  Not near enough.  So like I said, " Where's the interest out there."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There you have it Antietam......straight from NY Kevin's ever moving, righteous lips.  See, he gobbled down your baited question without a single thought as to the intent of your original post passing through his NY state of mind.  He failed to realize who and what you stand for, and what you crave with respect to Dinar speculation.  The reality of the situation is......everything remains the same.  LOPsters come and go from the tank.  Many even return having changed the color of their stripes....yet stripes are stripes.  And the simple fact that this is the TANK explains it's restricted borders and lack of visitors.  Much like a new attraction at the zoo, at first the curious types will pass by often.  As the newness wears off, the numbers decrease.....the attraction behind the glass fails to attract.  Then there are those types, such as myself, who think it's gut bustingly hilarious to watch the tank inhabitants pick bugs off each other and scratch and sniff their fingers.  I'll put 50 cents into the machine for a bag of pellets to feed them, any day......it's just my way.  So, don't you fret.....interest is still going strong elsewhere in DV land.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

True , If Caz thinks Ante's family could have been SCAMMED then what???

It's not what I think.................It's what Auntyem said. He said he "scammed" his family into buying dinar............and as Paul Harvey used to say................now you know the rest of the story...............good day. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Running true to form, caz.  Go collect your chèck.  You earned it.  I am a little surprised at shabs, however, as his disparaging comments about newyorkkevin  is unlike him.  Maybe shabs doesn't like. or respect kevin.  Maybe I missed a dispute between them some time in the past.  Hey Kevin  how do you feel about caz and Shabs essentially saying you are a fool to respond the way you did to my post?  Guard dogs get paid.  Just remember that.  Follow the money and find the fat man.  Actually my thread is on the up and up.  If you watch the posting dates upstairs you will notice a substantial drop in interest in this speculation.  The lobster pot is always active,  but very little interest upstairs.  Makes  me wonder.  And by the way caz, I  ever said I scammed my family members into buying dinar.  Actually, it was them and others that convinced me to not be "left behjnd".  Noone scammed me, except maybe the gurus.    My family and friends were just wrong.  Many have sold out already.  So get your facts right Caz, before you flap your lips.   You have no credibility.    Go sell some dongs to shabs.  Split the commission with him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Antietam said:

Running true to form, caz.  Go collect your chèck.  You earned it.  I am a little surprised at shabs, however, as his disparaging comments about newyorkkevin  is unlike him.  Maybe shabs doesn't like. or respect kevin.  Maybe I missed a dispute between them some time in the past.  Hey Kevin  how do you feel about caz and Shabs essentially saying you are a fool to respond the way you did to my post?  Guard dogs get paid.  Just remember that.  Follow the money and find the fat man.  Actually my thread is on the up and up.  If you watch the posting dates upstairs you will notice a substantial drop in interest in this speculation.  The lobster pot is always active,  but very little interest upstairs.  Makes  me wonder.  And by the way caz, I  ever said I scammed my family members into buying dinar.  Actually, it was them and others that convinced me to not be "left behjnd".  Noone scammed me, except maybe the gurus.    My family and friends were just wrong.  Many have sold out already.  So get your facts right Caz, before you flap your lips.   You have no credibility.    Go sell some dongs to shabs.  Split the commission with him.

If you must know, Kevin's still bruised about a "mythical" moderator intervention that never existed.  :lol:   Moving on, I will say this, PIMPING is illegal.....but I do like the thought of buying dong and getting some of my money back through a commission.....sounds like a win win.  :D

GO RV, then BV