Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus claim IQD Is Int;

Luigi1

28 Mar 2016 WSOMN...

Latest Intel: As of 8 hrs ago, the Iraqi dinar is officially now tradable internationally;
 Starting Monday the banks start scheduling IQD exchange appointments for Wed and onwards.
 230 more arrests in Zurich yesterday before the IQD rate hit the screen as tradable... mostly bankers buying up dinars without the fed code.
 Thoughts and comments welcome!
 Have a nice and warm Easter holiday weekend!   Cheers!!
*** renoved link ***

KTFA:
Boxman:  Great news...seems someone has confidence in Iraq to buy the bonds..
Naphtali: This is VERY VERY interesting to me, indeed.  Sold the FULL AMOUNT ..... Would really like to be privy to the List of WHO bought the Bonds.....  Personally I would have been willing to purchase some if they would have offered them to the lil' people.  I would bet that they were swallowed up by some countries needing to get some new income... (pssst US of A  did you get in on some ?? )

Doodlebug:  THE CENTRAL BANK ACHIEVE SALES OF TREASURE BONDS WORTH $400 BILLION DINARS 
The central bank has made Sunday sale of treasury bonds worth 400 billion dinars at a public auction and numbered (Y18 ), For the sale of remittances treasury for 364 days, we were sold the full amount Asdarih and the highest price cut of competitive auctions (4.00%), medium yield (4.00%) and won both the public pension body and circle the care of minors, for the full amount Asdarih amounts they gave.

3/27/2016 WSOMN:

Starman:  TELL EVERY ONE OUT THERE DO NOT WORRY. THIS THING IS GOING DOWN. LOOK AT ALL INFO MAKE UP YOUR OWN MINDS AND JUST KNOW WE ARE THERE.

I WAS TOLD THIS MORNING THAT ALL IS THERE AND READY... WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE BANKS TO CALL US IN.
MY BANKERS CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND THEY CONFIRM WHAT RAYREN SAID. MY BANKERS ARE THERE IN THE EXCHANGE CENTER NOW WAITING..
YOU ARE WAITING FOR 800S.
IF YOU HAVE A BANKER IN THE KNOW, YOU WILL BE CALLED BY THEM.
YOU WILL GET THE 800S ALL OVER THE INTERNET.
NO HYPE JUST FACTS. THIS IS REAL. YOU WILL SEE. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS TO BE OVER. AND OVER IT WILL BE.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed link | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

WOW!!!

One would think that 230 arrests in Zurich would be BIG news ... yet sadly NO SUCH NEWS seems to exist anywhere but in the gurus' LIARS PLAYBOOK ...

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

MY BANKERS CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND THEY CONFIRM WHAT RAYREN SAID. MY BANKERS ARE THERE IN THE EXCHANGE CENTER NOW WAITING..
YOU ARE WAITING FOR 800S.
IF YOU HAVE A BANKER IN THE KNOW, YOU WILL BE CALLED BY THEM.
YOU WILL GET THE 800S ALL OVER THE INTERNET.
NO HYPE JUST FACTS. THIS IS REAL. YOU WILL SEE. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS TO BE OVER. AND OVER IT WILL BE.

Wait ... :blink: ... whom?  Isn't that the brother of the scammer that is already behind bars for being a fraud artist?

:facepalm2:

***///

We saw it today -- 1182.50.  SO what's the big deal in that... same 'ol, same 'ol. <_<

Could it be the gurus are LYING again...?!  :facepalm3:

Yes, BJinM... brother of TNT (ToeNailTony Renfro) the LYING criminal. He and ToeNail's gaudy, tacky,

cheap-trash lookin' wife are supposed to be 'taking care' of his victims whilst he's 'away'...<_<

So out they come with "bankers-in-the-know, 800#s" and all that LYING script they stick to every time they

see their victim base beginning to get wise to 'em....

..."no hype, just facts"...  really you lying tool...? Tell it to the FEDS.

• Upvote 2

Luigi1 - Unbelievable.  The trash you have posted has been recycled so many times (years) since I first purchased IQD several years ago.  Are you really not able to see the blatant lies being promulgated here?  The IQD has repeatedly been touted as having gone international at least every month as far as I can recall.  So why post this stuff that really has no credibility or meaning?

I would advise everyone to be very, very careful about any 1-800 numbers being thrown around.  These could very well be con artists staging people for a rip off of their IQD while advertising a high exchange rate.  Remember, once the IQD leaves your hands (possession) you will likely never, ever get the IQD back.  I recommend everyone methodically plan out the exchange and agreements (with bone fide exchange entities) prior to relinquishing their IQD.

• Upvote 2