Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ki-moon and the president of the World Bank and the Islamic Bank arrive in Arbil

yota691

History of edits:: 03/26/2016 21:05 • 3 visits readable
Ki-moon and the president of the World Bank and the Islamic Bank arrive in Arbil
[Oan- Erbil] 
arrived UN Secretary - General Ban Ki - moon, and President of the World and Islamic banks Jim Yong Kim and Ahmed Mohamed Ali, on Saturday, to Arbil.
And received President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, and his deputy, Qubad Talabani, Ban Ki - moon, and the heads of the World and Islamic banks, in Erbil International Airport. 
Ban Ki - moon arrived in the capital , Baghdad, on Saturday morning, accompanied by the World Bank President Jim Yong Kim the President of the Islamic development Bank Ahmed Mohammed Ali, to discuss the latest political developments and the financial crisis in Iraq.
  • Upvote 4

the last sentence

3 hours ago, yota691 said:
History of edits:: 03/26/2016 21:05 • 3 visits readable
[Oan- Erbil] 
arrived UN Secretary - General Ban Ki - moon, and President of the World and Islamic banks Jim Yong Kim and Ahmed Mohamed Ali, on Saturday, to Arbil.
And received President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, and his deputy, Qubad Talabani, Ban Ki - moon, and the heads of the World and Islamic banks, in Erbil International Airport. 
Ban Ki - moon arrived in the capital , Baghdad, on Saturday morning, accompanied by the World Bank President Jim Yong Kim the President of the Islamic development Bank Ahmed Mohammed Ali, to discuss the latest political developments and the financial crisis in Iraq.

" to discuss  the latest "   what do we think they are going to do ?    I am kind of tired  of  them  talking  talking  ,  about  what is happening , what to do , what  will happen  !   man  come on  put  a better value  on the dinar , quit loaning money ...   even  get it too above 1  dang  penny   u.s.   show  some balls in the currency deals ! show  Iraq  folks they are coming back  for  petes  sake !

• Upvote 3

A statement of the Secretary-General of the United Nations and the President of the World Bank discussed the financial crisis in Kurdistan province

He wrote in: March 27, 2016

Ban-Ki-Moon-Kurdistan

Such as the conclusion of his visit to Iraq, Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon and his accompanying delegation held, meetings with leaders of the Kurdistan region, to discuss the financial crisis in the region and the war effort to organize Daash.

Where the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani called on UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to play a positive role for the success of the reform program and out of the financial crisis, stressing that the province engaged in a fierce war against terrorism and facing the challenges of a difficult financial crisis, however, receives hundreds of thousands of displaced people, pointing out that no one did not help or support financially the region so far, and that the Iraqi government has not fulfilled its promises to help the Kurdistan region with respect to shelter the displaced.

The Kurds demanded the United Nations during the meeting, to provide assistance for Iraq and the region alike and taking into account the difficult financial situation, which is going through Kurdistan.

• Upvote 4

:o  so with this new  post of yota`s ,   the kurd`s  are now wanting ,  cash from the world  to  help out in their region ?   {  <_<  would not surprise me if the Kurdistan region puts value too the current dinar before the rest of Iraq , only too have value in their region } 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, ezrapound said:

The Iraqis never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity....my faith in them is virtually non existent anymore

I feel ya....most of us have been in this adventure for some time. Things seem to be changing over there so hang on. And hang on and hang on and hang on...lol

Ezra, God bless you, I think I'd faint if you ever posted anything positive or encouraging!!  LOL   I admit I haven't been in it as long as most (since late 2010), but I am more encouraged than ever that this thing is going to occur.  Too much has happened recently to not be excited.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Ezra, God bless you, I think I'd faint if you ever posted anything positive or encouraging!!  LOL   I admit I haven't been in it as long as most (since late 2010), but I am more encouraged than ever that this thing is going to occur.  Too much has happened recently to not be excited.

I have been in since 2010 also - when Dinars were expected to pop any minute.

You know, I have never really doubted this investment.  I'm sure it's partially because I trust the confirmations I have gotten from God and His prophets that He is going to use this as part of the wealth transfer.  For Christians, this is a way to be blessed to be a blessing.  That does not mean that I have not been frustrated at times that we have had NUMEROUS delays; I have had to encourage myself in the Word often about this and other things I have been believing for.  And I have had to fight becoming obsessed with it.  But in my spirit I know that I know that I know.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, ezrapound said:

The Iraqis never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity....my faith in them is virtually non existent anymore

Yep ! Gotta say, I feel the same these days - year 13 for me. Bought my first IQD back in '04 in KUWAIT CITY.  . . .  what a long strange trip it's been :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1