Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ted Cruz is not eligible to be President of the United States; The meaning of "Natural Born."

As you read the following, consider this; Ted Cruz' supporters, the Tea Party, the GOP, and the establishment media may all look the other way about the fact that Ted Cruz does not meet the Constitutional requirementss to be Predident or Vice President. But does anyone think that if the GOP anoints Cruz as their candidate, that Hillarious's lawyers won't go to court and have him thrown out of the election?

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States." -- Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, clause 5

Ted Cruz is ineligible to run for President of the United States. He was born in Canada, of parents who were Canadian citizens at the time of his birth. Cruz's mother claims to have been born in Delaware. The State of Delaware claims not to have any records of her. It makes Cruz's mother a US citizen, but maybe not Cruz himself!

Raphael & Eleanor Cruz emigrated to Canada sometime in the early 1960s and in 1968 Mr. Cruz became a naturalized Canadian Citizen. It appears that Eleanor by virtue of her marriage also attained Citizenship one year later and Raphael Eduardo (Ted) Cruz was born December 22, 1970, to two parents who had lived in Canada, and had applied for and received Canadian citizenship under Canadian Immigration and Naturalization Laws. U.S. statutes would have voided the prior "green card" status which requires among other things, permanent residency within the United States and obviously, not becoming a citizen of another country during the time frame of the U.S. green card. In 1970, Canada did not recognize the concept of dual citizen. Hence Cruz is Canadian by birth, ONLY Canadian by birth, despite his parents' lineage! The fact that Ted Cruz claims to have renounced his Canadian citizenship proves this!

TedCruzBirthCertificate.JPG

For Ted Cruz to be a US citizen by virtue of his mother's dubious nationality, the parents would have to fill out a special form at the US Consulate called the Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA) to document that the child was a U.S. citizen. But according to Cruz' own spokeswoman, Catherine Frazer, Cruz's mother did not fill out that form until 1986, in order for Cruz to obtain a US passport to participate in a High School trip abroad. That means that from 1974, when Cruz's family came to the US, until that form was completed in 1986, TWELVE YEARS, Ted Cruz was an illegal immigrant in the United States!

Now then, to the "Natural Born" requirement!

Ted Cruz's supporters try to get around "Natural Born" by claiming it simply means any US citizen, an opinion even echoed at Wikipedia!

But if any US citizen could be President, then the qualifier "Natural Born" would not be needed (and is not present in the Constitutional citizenship requirements for Representatives and Senators). Clearly, to the Founding Fathers, "Natural Born" had a specific and obvious meaning, applied exclusively to the Presidency!

The Founding Fathers did not need to define what "Natural Born" meant inside the Constitution as it had been defined in existing legal theory in works such as "The Law of Nations" by Emerich de Vattel, published in 1758 and relied on heavily by the framers of the Constitution. "Natural Born" was already legally defined when the Constitution was written as "born inside the nation."

Vattel's definition of a natural born citizen: Law of Nations, Book I, Ch. XIX, at § 212: 
§ 212: The citizens are the members of the civil society: bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.

The requirement that parents be citizens also means Marco Rubio is not eligible, because while born in Miami, his parents were both citizens of Cuba, not the United States.

"...I am much obliged by the kind present you have made us of your edition of Vattel. It came to us in good season, when the circumstances of a rising state make it necessary frequently to consult the law of nations. Accordingly that copy, which I kept, (after depositing one in our own public library here, and sending the other to the College of Massachusetts Bay, as you directed,) has been continually in the hands of the members of our Congress, now sitting, who are much pleased with your notes and preface, and have entertained a high and just esteem for their author. Your manuscript "Idee sur le Gouvernement et la Royaute" is also well relished, and may, in time, have its effect. I thank you, likewise, for the other smaller pieces, which accompanied Vattel..." -- Ben Franklin, in a letter to Charles William Fredric Dumas, confirming that Vattel's "Law of Nations" is the legal source used for the Constitution.

The inclusion of the "Natural Born" requirement for the US Presidency was proposed at the Constitutional Convention by Chief Justice John Jay, who wrote, "Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government and to declare expressly that the Command in Chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on, any but a natural born Citizen..."

SMALL_John%20Jay%201787%20Natural%20Born
Click for larger image

The intention is clear that the Presidency not be open to anyone not born within the United States.

In addition, there are no less than four United States Supreme Court Decisions that reaffirm that "Natural Born" means "Born inside the nation."

The Venus, 12 U.S. 8 Cranch 253 253 (1814)

Shanks v. Dupont, 28 U.S. 3 Pet. 242 242 (1830)

Minor v. Happersett , 88 U.S. 162 (1875)

United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898)

There has never been a United States Supreme Court Decision that ruled "Natural Born" as having any other meaning than "born inside the country."

All of Cruz's supporters, including the corporate media, are demonstrating either an ignorance of the US Constitution, or an utter disregard for it. This tells us that were Cruz to become President, he would continue the long and tragic tradition of recent Presidents to ignore the Constitution to the detriment of the people.

The Constitution is the original contract with America. It is the rules by which We The People allow the government to act as caretaker of our National Sovereignty. If a politician does not wish to work within the restrictions and rules of the Constitution, the honorable thing to do is resign and find useful employment. If Ted Cruz's supporters wish to live in a nation not protected by the Constitution they are free to move elsewhere.

But under the rules this nation operates on, Ted Cruz is not eligible to be President of the United States, and under the Twelfth Amendment, Cruz may not serve as Vice President either.

Read more: whatreallyhappened.com http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/NaturalBorn.php#ixzz43tAUfGzd

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

National Enquirer = journalistic integrity 

GO RV, then BV

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Just ask John Edwards (same author as this story, and he won a Pulitzer for that one), Gary Hart, Tiger Woods, and Rush Limbaugh to name a few.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, millionaire in training said:

So What Now ?    What can they do ?   :shrug:

I think they would have taken some kind of action from the beginning .....don't you think ?

I mean isn't it a little too late to say "Oh look he's not really an american"  "our bad".  :blink:  :shakehead:

I think if all of the information is correct, Ted's out.  

The question is who is going to pull the trigger?

I think (again if the information is correct and vetted by experienced lawyers) an unaffiliated Trump support  group will receive a windfall donation to present the evidence in a fashion that does not imply Trump is the initiator.

But you can bet your last Canadian dollar that Trumps crew is looking into it. 

• Upvote 1

dont you just wish people would just read the law as it was written, there should be no shades of grey.

natural born = natural born, it's not Like I would ever think I could be president of the US but the way things are going it loks like it doesnt even matter. Any tom , **** or Mohammad can be president. 

this does remind me of the discussions about Obummer which are still ongoing, I doubt it would be any different for cruz if he actually got the nomination.

every government seems to be running a one party system these days under the guise of a 2 (in Americas case) or multi party system for the rest of the world, the only person that gets in is the one they choose years before.

If Trump actually gets in, I may change my mind to wanting to live and work in the US. Right now the US has no appeal to me and if Hilarious gets in, it will be a third world country before the end of her first term.

One thing I will add to this is that if Trump gets in he will be the POTUS that has to preside over obummers ression/ depression along with the one that has to dismantle the social welfare state because it bankrupt as well as other services.

sadly the greatest president the US could have in the past 50 years may be the most hated by the masses only because he is the one that has to cut the cord of government welfare.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 4

Ted is a Tea Party guy! A very unpopular guy in Washington. I think he'd ruffle feathers as President just like Obama did! Which is why I am not voting for him or Hillarious.

Sad & tired of the business-as-usual politics' in Washington. The last 8 years saw even the Democrats switch sides, and cater to big business & the wealthy. So instead of the Republicans looking out for the rich, we have the Democrats doing it too. The Middle Class & poor are doomed.    

Our economy is like the Tony Romo; looks good on paper with impressive stats, but does not get the job done!

Jobs are available - if you do not want to make a living wage! The nations debt continues to climb. Public education is circling the toilet. College education is becoming useless. Trickle down allowed the rich to get richer & then renounce their citizenship and move to another country. US companies are moving outside the country to avoid taxes. Big business is eliminating US jobs and contracting low paying people in other countries. General unrest in our country is at an all time high. Discontent with our government, state, city politics', police and services is getting crazy. Big business continues to raise prices as income drops. The LGBT (5%) movement is gaining rights and privileges over the 95% of normal people because it is backed by tolerance, the Media, and Hollywood. Every religion has rights except for the founding religion of Christians. No one trusts any of our politician's, elected official's, or  government. Justice as two levels: One for the rich and one for the poor. America is becoming a third world country; the rich (10%) & the poor (90%).

I keep waiting for us to reach that turning point where America wakes up, and realizes that change is not only needed but HAS TO HAPPEN! In case you wonder; this is why Trump is leading the polls! More than ever America has to see change! :(

8 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

National Enquirer = journalistic integrity 

GO RV, then BV

That's the reply I expected from the 'tardereddaddy or the insanethumping granny. I expected more from you. 

My only surprise? Adult women, and not 8 year old Palestinian boys.

Any man that takes god as his running mate...

• Downvote 2

Wouldn't it be odd if Trump actually turned out to be a great President? I think we should all think about what could be ahead if Trump wins. The so called Republican elite, or the Establishment or even the upper one percent guy will be shaking in their shorts as the good ole days may finally come to an end. Eat your heart out Mitt Romney.??

Now, with all this being said, if Teddy is expecting Donald to follow the rules then it shouldn't be to much for Ted to follow the Constitution.

In closing, I have about had it with the way that the suits are running this Republican Party. Hell, I think a bunch of clowns can do a better job. When this is all over I think I am registering as an Independent.

Dave:  AKA, Seabee

• Upvote 4

FOUND THIS.      Looks like he's OK.      He won the case against him.

Cruz wins citizenship case in Pennsylvania Supreme Court

Republican Presidential candidate Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) speaks to guests at a town hall event called 'Women for Cruz' Coalition Rollout with wife Heidi, mother Eleanor Cruz, and former Republican candidate Carly Fiorina March 30, 2016 in Madison, Wisconsin. Candidates are campaigning in Wisconsin ahead of the state's April 5th primary. (Photo by Darren Hauck/Getty Images)Republican Presidential candidate Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) speaks to guests at a town hall event called 'Women for Cruz' Coalition Rollout with wife Heidi, mother Eleanor Cruz, and former Republican candidate Carly Fiorina March 30, 2016 in Madison, Wisconsin. Candidates are campaigning in Wisconsin ahead of the state's April 5th primary. (Photo by Darren Hauck/Getty Images)

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has won a case in Pennsylvania's highest court that had challenged his eligibility to appear on the state's GOP primary ballot and serve as president.

The state Supreme Court order Thursday upheld a lower-court judge's decision to dismiss the case.

A Pittsburgh resident and registered Republican voter, Carmon Elliott, had argued that Cruz isn't eligible to run for president or to appear on Pennsylvania's April 26 primary ballot because he was born in Canada.

Commonwealth Court Judge Dan Pellegrini ruled March 11 that common law precedent and statutory history maintain that an eligible candidate includes any person born to an American citizen, regardless of where.

Elliott had acknowledged that Cruz's mother was born in the United States and has been a U.S. citizen her whole life.

•  
  •  
    • Cruz wins citizenship case in Pennsylvania Supreme Court

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 4