Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mother Invested $8,000 in the Iraqi Dinar

Freedomrules

33 minutes ago, Mpg350350 said:

I jumped gun and should have researched before I bought...no big deal I didn't lose much. I hate seeing others being duped though.  

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Oh Lord another re-formed investor that is worried about others.......................ten years after the fact.  I think there's a fraternity or sorority that meets monthly u can pledge too. But part of the initiation is that you have to create a good tug at the heart  BS story (like a pumper), to get folks to think your here only to help others from themselves. Like Rockfish, Auntiem, STD, Ms Rich, UnTruthful1, & others. 

• Upvote 2

A couple items regarding the value of the IQD currency in the near term that come to mind are the highly sophisticated (likely most advanced on the world scale) Iraqi banking system put in place that is nominally 98% complete and the highly sophisticated anti counterfeiting features (likely most advanced on the world scale) of the newer issued IQD bills and those likely to be issued soon.

For an exchange rate nominally 1 IQD = 1/10 of a US cent?  Hmmm........ Something doesn't seem right here.  In my opinion (worth about 1/100 of :twocents: on a global scale), there is no way a country with a prehistoric/stone age banking system would put so much effort into the banking and currency if they were planning on maintaining a currency value of nominally 1 IQD = 1/10th of a US cent.  The ultra advanced banking system will likely reduce the banking system corruption to nearly nil.  The past stone age banking system promoted a banking system rife with corruption like we hear about and see today.  When the switch is fully flipped on the ultra advanced banking system, the crooks' money will dry up immediately.

• Upvote 3

As of 2014 Ann. report there were roughly 39T physical IQD (paper )  and 81T IQD in total liabilities at the CBI.

No posting of the 2015 report yet.. They don't know or just not telling. With less money circulating they surely have pulled some in.

The CBI keeps throwing in USD to keep the exchange rate stable!

• Downvote 1

Here is the link to the CBIs financial pages Botzwana  http://cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Statistics  Go to key financial indicators ( Excel spreadsheet ) and scroll down.  Still a few months behind updating as usual. The Central Shows M2 at 86.692 trillion Iraqi dinar/Electronic or currency does not matter. Every dinar is a liability for the Central. I dont see why it would make a difference. A dinar is a dinar right? Why did they print so much? IMO.... Well why not.... Same ponzi scheme as the Federal reserve. And as long as people are willing to trade their greenbacks for dollars they will keep on printing. 86 trillion dinar is a pretty huge number that is hard to get a grip on.  But a $1.00 RV would be equal to over $86 Trillion USDsTo put that number into perspective All the Gold ever mined is only worth about $8 trillion USDs

• Downvote 1

Only 86 trillion........................I thought someone said it was a lot. In the realm of things its just a number..................our gov has proved that. IMO

"8 Trillion is all that's ever been mined"..........................US debt is close to 20 trillion and growing

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

By definition a dollar is a dollar, a dinar is a dinar. That is all the central banks can say about their currency. It takes  the market to value one currency to another. The bank doesnt do that. The only way for a central bank set a value IS when it guarantees to buy at a set rate. The reason the CBI sets the exchange at 1180:1 or whatever is to stabilize the local economy.  It only exchanges inside the country at that rate AND it regulates who is allowed to exchange, all others must trade at the street rate which is higher.  

If the the dinar were to enter the international market it would have to do so essentially without any guarantee.  The rate would become only what someone was willing to pay. If there were more wishing to sell than buy obviously the value would go down .   

• Downvote 2

Rockfish

Howz that imaginary book/manuscript coming along? Been waitin quite sometime (over a year for sure). You promised to submit me a copy. LOL...............my guess it'll happen in some imaginary year..............if it really happens at all. You stated it on the internet..........................so its got to be true....................right? 

• Downvote 1

Hi CAZ,

It's rotting away on the hard disk. Like a portrait I cant let you see it till finished .   I'll admit I have lost interest .. There hasn't been anything to add for months.. The good guys don't post anymore .  They just sell and move on.. 

If I can salvage any part of it I will have to make it a comedy.  Sigh!

• Downvote 2

I just read online where an Oregon white couple are being charged with a "hate crime" for intentionally running over a african american female with their vehicle (rightfully so I might add).

However a african american  male is NOT being charged for a "hate crime" for running over 3 white police officers in Arizona...................why not. Does "hate" have a color bias?

Also haven't heard one thing from any social activist or Kapernick...........................interesting.

Throws down the mic and drops to one knee

• Upvote 2

• 11 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 1:09 PM, Mpg350350 said:

It is a scam, try selling your dinar you get 40% of what it's worth at a reputable place which means alot of people are selling them.

Dealers charge a big markup...only people making money are the dealers.

Companies make money....it's what they do. Car dealers make money......selling cars. Furniture stores make money......selling furniture.......Electric Power Co's make money.....selling power. Folks here bring up some of the silliest things to complain about. People making profits for services or tangible objects sold is capitalism at it's best. One may think Dinar to be a loosing proposition......but a scam it is not. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, NoGoodFellas said:

Companies make money....it's what they do. Car dealers make money......selling cars. Furniture stores make money......selling furniture.......Electric Power Co's make money.....selling power. Folks here bring up some of the silliest things to complain about. People making profits for services or tangible objects sold is capitalism at it's best. One may think Dinar to be a loosing proposition......but a scam it is not. 

I think that any and all fiat Currencies are a SCAM. The Federal Reserve runs the worlds largest Ponzi scheme.  Gotta keep printing and piling on debt or the house of cards falls.

I prefer precious metals.

• Upvote 2