Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

adam s update

dinarolover

Synopsis Thanks, Totally agree with your assessment regarding Adam & all other excellent articles posted by our fellow DV members.  All will be revealed in short time IMHO so let's be extremely patient & fully prepared for the blessings that are coming.

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 2

At least Adam has created an atmosphere of wonder...Through these last few weeks of ''The same old same old''...It's basically been SSDD for the past several weeks...I aint the sharpest knife in the drawer but I've been able to come up with the conclusion that ''There aint been Shiite happening toward anything to report about an advancement toward a RV...I'd rather figure Adam's spendin' his time on post RV matter than coming on the site and tellin' us what the majority of us know anyway...And just because I haven't figured out how to post a weekly question on our revised site...has nothing to do with my complacency...B)     

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Some Clown Just Reported That More VIPeeps Are Desending On Baghdad This Saturday ! :o

:D     :D     :D

How incredibly refreshing that Iran is coming to visit Iraq! Unlike the days when Maliki had a hot trail running to Iran. Obviously This game has taken a  complete turn around as Iran is making the effort to talk to Iraq! I do dearly love this news as that means Iran is nervous ! ??

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting That The Iranian President Is Showing Up In Baghdad At The Same Time As The Head's Of The UN And IMF !

IRANIAN PRESIDENT IN BAGHDAD NEXT SATURDAY

How incredibly refreshing that Iran is coming to visit Iraq! Unlike the days when Maliki had a hot trail running to Iran. Obviously This game has taken a  complete turn around as Iran is making the effort to talk to Iraq! I do dearly love this news as that means Iran is nervous ! ??

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Synopsis Thanks, Totally agree with your assessment regarding Adam & all other excellent articles posted by our fellow DV members.  All will be revealed in short time IMHO so let's be extremely patient & fully prepared for the blessings that are coming.

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

5 hours ago, calkid11 said:

Good one tiger, thank you and synopsis . Adam does deserve a break, he works hard hear to help all of us.  

Thank you Adam, take your time.

4 hours ago, ASUMama said:

Great synopsis of what's going on, synopsis!

:twothumbs:   :tiphat:   :D

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

After all, Adam does not control any aspect of the implementation of the IQD revaluation (especially timing), he can only comment on it based upon his own evaluation and input from trusted affiliates he believes is relevant.  Adam has been around for quite some time and I do not see an indication (external searches, too) he will abandon his DV commitments which is a significant reason I decided to acquire various DV products.  I suspect we will see the true value of all Adam's (and associates) hard work once the IQD revalues.

In the mean time, I plan to stay Informed, Engaged, and Prepared like many other DVers!

Preach on Synopsis, preach on! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Well my interest in the RV has been put on the back burner for now. I will continue to read Adams post every time he puts one up. Mind you this is not a complaint , as Adam only posts what he knows. It is the Iraqi government that is the pot holes in the road to an RV. Hopefully things will improve in the near future. But for now Adam , just keep doing what you have been doing. gives me something to do on Wednesday. Thanks Adam

Countryroads.

• Upvote 2

Well I agree with countryroads - I'm moving on in my life and putting this on the back burner as well - I guest when ever Adam feels we need to know something he will post.  I must say it's frustrating to say the least we keep going back and forth with this so call investment...

To the folks who need a weekly update, may I suggest reading through the many news agencies in Iraq. You will get a daily update which in my opinion is better than a weekly or monthly update. You can read the same articles that Adam does, WOW. I try to check in on DV's at least once a day but not needing the spoon feeding from Adam to keep me up to speed on what's going on in Iraq. That's why some people call this a roller coaster ride, the weekly up an down on your emotions has to be a strain. Stick with the real news from the accredited news sources coming from Iraq an get off the roller coaster ride. 

• Upvote 3

On 24 March, 2016 at 9:09 PM, Laid Back said:

The who's online list show Adam Momtana is been online all day.

Not a word from the site administrators about Adam's update

yota who????

never seen a post yet

hahahahaha joking

thanks yota

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am replying to DoD's post.  I agree with everything you said.  My problem is knowing which sources to read which provide factual information and which have been properly translated into English. I would appreciate it if someone within our community would give us this information, probably once again.  If possible, would you please provide the URL's for these reliable sources.  For those of you who will help with this, thank you in advance.

Edited by dwells92250

6 minutes ago, dwells92250 said:

I am replying to DoD's post.  I agree with everything you said.  My problem is knowing which sources to read which provide factual information and which have been properly translated into English. I would appreciate it if someone within our community would give us this information, probably once again.  If possible, would you please provide the URL's for these reliable sources.  For those of you who will help with this, thank you in advance.

ok here is the first one, 

dont read anything from davis

that guy is nuts, he will take u right down the wrong path

and some cat said he has a hairy back

not sure on that one

• Upvote 2

On 3/24/2016 at 11:55 AM, maverick101 said:

So how does a person  ever get anyone to answer  your support  questions  I  have emailed  at least 3 moderators cant ever get a answer  what's  up help!

On 3/24/2016 at 1:16 PM, TexasGranny said:

Since I have not received a message from you - care to say which mods you sent messages to! 

What help do you need??

:cowboy2:

I didn't get an email either... :shrug:  Standard answer for support questions involving membership is: Email VIP@dinarvets.com

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, dwells92250 said:

Hope this helps...all with URL's 

Iraq & Dinar Related News

All general stories about Iraqi News and Dinar Currency here. Must have links to relevant articles from trusted news sources.

• Upvote 4