Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

He Backs Those That Kill Us

RV ME

Sheriffs rip Obama silence on murdered police, say he backs 'those that kill us'

Despite a 300 percent surge in the shooting deaths of police this year, President Obama has done little to signal his regret, leading law enforcement to charge that he is condoning the slayings.

"He has a microphone in his face almost every moment he's awake, and has unprecedented access to the media. He could certainly take a moment to acknowledge these events and give us the same support he provides those that attack and kill us," Carroll County, Md., Sheriff James T. DeWees told Secrets.

Since DeWees wrote an open letter to Obama on Facebook urging attention, 14 more police have been killed, six by gunfire, and the president has still hasn't addressed the issue, prompting the sheriff to add: "I also speak for thousands of police officers throughout the country that feel the White House has forgotten about them; a White House that remains silent about the uptick in deaths which ultimately gives them the perception that it's condoned; and for them perception is reality!"

Dane County, Wis., Sheriff David J. Mahoney, said, "Our nation has lost its soul and that is why we struggle, and why leaders in government who define individual special interests are rising to the top of national politics in both parties."

A new national leader with the right vision is called for, he said.

"It is time that someone step forward to lead our nation and our communities who can help find our collective soul, to bring our communities and nation together in a united mission and to protect and honor those who would stand in defense of our American ideals of freedom, democracy and equality for all, and those charged with the grassroots defense of these ideals are our law enforcement officers, police, deputies, troopers and agents in every community all across our country," he said.

Despite the president's silence over the 26 police deaths this year, the administration has reached out to police groups for help in responding. But in every case, the White House has ignored the recommendations.

For example, the White House was urged to follow the practice of past administrations to have the president sign a letter of condolence to the families of killed police. It hasn't. It was also suggested that the president extend a recent Florida fundraising trip to attend a police funeral in Louisiana. He didn't.

Obama also didn't acknowledge the Feb. 27 slaying of a Prince William County, Va., officer Ashley Marie Guindon, 28. She was killed on her first day on the street just 28 minutes from the White House.

For many police, it hasn't gone unnoticed that the president is quick to speak out on those killed by police, often rallying anti-police groups.

"The president's underlying political philosophy is to keep supporters and advocates working against something, and not for something, and that is what is so distressing to law enforcement," said Jonathan F. Thompson, executive director of the National Sheriffs' Association.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sheriffs-rip-obama-silence-on-murdered-police-say-he-backs-those-that-kill-us/article/2586346

• Upvote 4

***///

We The People cannot get rid of this vile piece of trash soon enough !

Ever since he usurped the Office Of The President,

he has done nothing more than lay this Republic and Her People to waste.

To laud, support and protect criminals, terrorists, thieves and liars has been his goal all along.

To see US broken, unarmed, and enslaved is his mission here.

Human garbage, waste of skin, hater, divider, usurper, reigning terror on The United States of America.

he is no more than an evil terrorist.  :angry:

• Upvote 7

Valleri Jarrad, Susan Rice hmm.  Irainians.  And we gave them 150 billion for what?   There's a special place for these folks.  Right now we know it's just the birth pains and they're pretty bad, can you imagine what these folks will go through for their denials and evil ways after the birth pains???   ALL LIVES ARE PRECIOUS!!  AND THEY MATTER, WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T PEOPLE GET!!   Brothers and Sisters, and if your brother kills your sister, he must be dealt with.  period!!   It appears that some of these organizations are coming up not to have equal rights, but to have privileged rights.   I happen to be a beige person who felt growing up if I were a different color I could get more help from my local government.  So, how does that work if your already that color and getting that local government help??    Maybe it's different in other states but Calif did not privilege beige ppl.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

This says it all:

qvldvfdhrqkghvamd7zh.jpg

Nothing like Obummer showing his true colors and allegiances.  Can’t help but juxtapose his standing at attention in front of a Che backdrop but insisted a small cross be covered up behind him when he spoke at Georgetown U.

georgetownihsfinal250.jpg

• Upvote 2

The police are America's FIRST responders! They deal with the lowest of the low each & every day as we sleep secure in the safety that they protect!

Yes, there are bad police, as there are bad employees in every profession. I think they do a heck of a good job and deserve all the support the public can give them.

When an emergency happens, I feel better that I can pick up the phone & dial "911" for help. Think about what we would do without them!

Having said this; I also believe in the 2nd Amendment. I believe that good citizens, well trained, and prepared are the best immediate action to a threat against each individual. The police can not be everywhere, every time & each person should take responsibility for protecting their families, loved ones and home.

I dislike the "black lives matter" movement due to their actions & demonstrations. "All Lives Matter!" There is a difference between protesting, and disrupting other people's lives. One of my personal biggest hero's was Martin L. King. He showed America the strength of non-violent protest. Maybe "Black Lives Matter" can learn from history. :) 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, RV ME said:

...but insisted a small cross be covered up behind him when he spoke at Georgetown U.

RV Me, remembered when this occur.  It was a sad day for Christians to see this wonderful University cow down to O, instead, should of  moved him into another facility.  Covering the cross to appease the PC. 

georgetownihsfinal250.jpg

• Upvote 3