Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHOCKED

homeless

I read it also and agree with lambert. Why do people make statements and then never reveal where they are arriving at their conclusions. Any one can disagree, but please back up what you say with facts that were within her presentation that made you come to that.. It makes me wonder if you really understood it. I think not!!

• Upvote 3

If you would read groovegal june 15 2010 article, you'd realize this rv aint happening anytime soon, maybe in two years. Read the article and you'll see why. Same as what I've said all along.

are you really sure you even read the article or even understood it. cause i read it and i dont know why you would think 2 yrs. it looks like a very logical explaination to the rv and makes sense and see it happening very soon.

this homeless guy is nothing but negative. says some pretty ridiculous statements without any backup of it. get some rest homeless and clear your head. its not your fault lol

• Upvote 3

If you would read groovegal june 15 2010 article, you'd realize this rv aint happening anytime soon, maybe in two years. Read the article and you'll see why. Same as what I've said all along.

Homeless?? Not only have I read it I also have spoken with her many times in the wee hours of the morning and what she stated in her recent post is what she has been saying forever. How you came too your conclusions is a mystery too me and if you would like I invite you to explain because I do not agree. Respectfully of course.

The lady is well educated and very personable. She has contacts at various levels of government and shares what she gets and after having those small chats with her I always come away from those with a mild case of wonderment because to speak with her is a lesson is international economics and as much as I like to think I know about government and politics she has me hands down. I also have too wonder what she does for a living but it isn't flipping burgers at the Burger Mart thats for sure. I kinda know what she does but since I am not sure I will refrain from guessing as my memory eludes me at this time but quite frankly I know it's serious. Serious in the sense that she is in a position too be more than a casual observer. Yes indeed you can accuse me of being a fan of hers and too that I will stand up and say here!!

That we are all standing around waiting here is by her own explanations no mystery too me. But I can assure you she is not saying 2 years more. She is saying this is coming to an end and not you or I or even she has a clue to the exact date or rate. But two years? That is not anywhere in her analysis or the supporting articles.

I have even disagreed with her about the rate range she has given and she said she could understand my point of view and then launch into this same analysis like she was repeating her social security number at the bank. My point being she isn't guessing. She knows. She knows how it works and she knows how it all relates to our investment. It's what she does and she is passing along to all of us the benefit of her knowledge and experience. I can't say enough how much I am impressed with her. I don't follow people like a herd. I always attempt to stay away from group logic as my experiences in life tell me to follow my own intuitions. But if this lady said duck!! I would say which way and then do it. Believe me I have had it toe to toe with her and she is friendly and willing to explain too a nobody like me.

Her position has never once changed. With respect to you and your analysis I respectfully disagree. Sincerely I mean no disrespect too you in anyway, shape, form, or fashion.

Edited by automag
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Automag...good response to Homeless, I have read groovegals posts, and while I am pretty much a nobody too, her explainations are logical, concise and make a great deal of sense...anyways, as i said great response...take care...it seems to me the RV is close just based on all the things coalescing in Iraq and around the world, but as we all know it is Iraq and things are still touch and go...

Regards,

Wayne

• Upvote 2

homeless you can clip out little bits of the document and show us all where she is wrong. I would love to read your well thought out analysis.... Or just your analysis.

• Upvote 4

If things were to remain the way they are two years from now, there would either be a revolution, a civil war, or Iran would expand their influence even more over this country. The UN and US will not stand by and let that happen. Do not let this draw down fool you.

This thing is like a pimple that's about to pop...

Two years from now, we won't be on this site talking about the Dinar. Some of us will be off losing our money to whatever. Some of us will have done something right like buy gold. Iraq will be prosperous, they will have control of their borders especially with Iran, Iran will be experiencing heavy sanctions and will probably destabilize from within.

Till then I'm gonna keep chuggin this sweet kool aide....help yourself if you want any..

koolAidPacketGrape.gif

• Upvote 2

Is that the article about building up foreign reserves prior to an RV??? Automag...If she said duck.....just duck....don't ask which way:) and stop using the word too if you don't know how to:)

Yeah I do get confused about that word I will not lie. But I try and get it right. I'll look it up and try and do better. You are also right about the ducking. It has been my experience that you should just duck!!! :);):lol: Thanks for the reminders.

That was from GG's post over on chat. Thanks Bigfoot68.

Groovgal just finished a chat on ds. She said we are in a very great window of opportunity RIGHT NOW! Nice try. Go be negative elsewhere.

There's a reason why ur Homeless! UR CLUELESS!!!! Put the bottle down,rewrite ur help me i'm homeless sign to state "please donate to the braindead" GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right. We are ready to ride the "Possum Party Train" and it's about ready to roll!

What's?!!!

We still waiting for the RV! D....it, I quick my job!!! :(

Helppppppp!!!

I trusted Possum...

Wal-mart takes dinar?

Bless.