Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where has mountain goat gone?

Antietam

Shabs, that is correct!  When a "friend " let me in on the "secret" that there was this investment of $1000  to become $1000000 SOON , I took the responsibility to decline the opportunity... That was back in 2010 I recall .  Now I am WAITING to see if I made a mistake  .  You ask WHY am I here , that's it .. I'm WAITING.... At least here I have company while I am WAITING.

In the meantime I am collecting scenarios for the book/ movie/ play or I might just do a lecture tour when it is over ... For a while I thought there would not be any more excitement in my life , but there is new hope now.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, rockfl9 said:

Shabs, that is correct!  When a "friend " let me in on the "secret" that there was this investment of $1000  to become $1000000 SOON , I took the responsibility to decline the opportunity... That was back in 2010 I recall .  Now I am WAITING to see if I made a mistake  .  You ask WHY am I here , that's it .. I'm WAITING.... At least here I have company while I am WAITING.

In the meantime I am collecting scenarios for the book/ movie/ play or I might just do a lecture tour when it is over ... For a while I thought there would not be any more excitement in my life , but there is new hope now.

Soooo.....essentially, in the long run, you will make money from the Dinar investment.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rockfl9 said:

Shabs,  That would be great.. Maybe become famous also. I do need a title .. The BIG wait ( like  the movie "The big short")  .. The problem i have is can I afford to WAIT ?? Like i said the prospect may add YEARS to my life .  WhooPow!

ahhhhhh time to wait eh??????

be careful what u say, Rob Ford said same thing

well time is up

so i do have a question if its ok, i will try to ask correctly

why be a **** about the investment and or life and or whatever

if god allows this to help us out

great,

if not ok crappy but that is the way it is.

why destroy peoples dreams, 

that is a **** move, let them dream./

now to the gurus etc, that is also a **** move, i just dont understand how anyone falls for any of it.

why be negative, get into the same bed and say ya i hope this works out for everyone,

instead of saying i can afford to wait or lose or i can afford to be a ****

just my thoughts

davis out

not **** out

yet

4 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

Shabs,  That would be great.. Maybe become famous also. I do need a title .. The BIG wait ( like  the movie "The big short")  .. The problem i have is can I afford to WAIT ?? Like i said the prospect may add YEARS to my life .  WhooPow!

1 hour ago, rockfl9 said:

Sorry Davis . Have your dream.  If the Gurus didn't get you into this who/what did?

I don't want anyone to loose more than they already have.

ahhhhhh time to wait eh??????

be careful what u say, Rob Ford said same thing

well time is up

so i do have a question if its ok, i will try to ask correctly

why be a **** about the investment and or life and or whatever

if god allows this to help us out

great,

if not ok crappy but that is the way it is.

why destroy peoples dreams, 

that is a **** move, let them dream./

now to the gurus etc, that is also a **** move, i just dont understand how anyone falls for any of it.

why be negative, get into the same bed and say ya i hope this works out for everyone,

instead of saying i can afford to wait or lose or i can afford to be a ****

just my thoughts

davis out

not **** out

yet

for some reason i can't reply

maybe this will work

rock i fully agree

it breaks my heart to how some and or many

are lead down a path that is based on false hope

but on the other hand false hope is what we

and many need.

I fully agree with you

the guru pushing sort of guys are not right

and not fair at all.

They do offer false hope

A guy told me once

100.00 is alot of money

If you do not have 100.00

wasnt trying to be hard on you

i am just hard in life i guess

SD ,Good point. But what most here call a DREAM is just wanton DESIRE for something to happen without doing anything. I am sure you DREAM of striking a lode of gold , in the meantime i am sure you will keep on digging.

Their desire  is that the poor country of Iraq will offer to buy the dinar they own for hundreds of times more than what they paid . AND they continue to think it will happen. They dont want to walk thru HOW that must develop.  Just make it happen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We all got hood-winked by our own greed.  Greed is in every one of us and it doesn't take much to light the fire.  When the greed light is "on" the reasoning light is usually "off".  It was in my case, anyway.  Everything the gurus were spouting made sense to me because I wanted it to make sense.  But years later, and much wiser in the ways of world finance and the history of currency revalues, I came to the realization that the dinar had virtually no possibility of a 1 to 1 revalue.  In fact the CBI reserves can't even cover a 1 penny revalue.  Not with 85 TRILLION DINAR in circulation.  Did my "dream" die?  Heck yeah, but life goes on.  God does not want us to focus on money.  That is the great trap.  We get wrapped around the axle saying things like, "God will bless us with the abundance of Babylon", when in reality, God blesses us everyday without ever mentioning the need for money.  So if the dinar is your one consuming dream, you are in for a huge let down.  Best let go of that dream right now and put it behind you.  Just my opinion of course, and I'm sure that caz will disagree with it.

• Upvote 2

Looking back I was most definitely greedy. Why else would you need more than 1 million dinar right? I had over 10 Million dreaming of making  $30 Million. . But in reality I don't need the money. Getting rich overnight probably would have ruined my life. I cant say I want to retire as I love my job and love to build things.  I get to play with a Rich Man's erector set every day LOL.  What else would you do with your time? Chase a little ball around ?   I have plenty and don't really need anything more. 

Rock I do hope to hit a great pocket of gold but it's more for the excitement than the money. In fact I have never sold a piece that i have dug up. It will probably be my kids one day. I'm happy If I pay for my Gasoline to get out to my claim selling dirt and Rocks.  LOL. I used to do some extreme underwater hunting and just don't do that much anymore and gold mining is similar in many ways. Its all about the hunt and as a bonus it's great exercise and I love the desert.

I know that constantly dreaming of being rich overnight can easily consume you.  I would even say it's not healthy for you.  It's just not worth it IMO. I think people should  be happy with what they have. And if you desire more work for it. If you earn it .... It means so much more than to be gifted to you.

• Upvote 1

SD, you said it all, my brother.  Right on the money.  I would add only one suggestion.  Next time you are in the desert, on a beautiful Arizona morning, close your eyes, and let your inner spirit  seek after Him who created all that beauty for you.  I know you are a non-believer, but then everyone is at birth.  But some time, on that continuum of life, each of us has an opportunity to meet our Creator.  Knock and the door will be opened.  It's a promise from the Lord.  And unlike the empty promises of the dinar gurus, God is the great Reality in this life.  But you must trust.  Now get out there and dig some gold!

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

Wow, a champion for personal choice and self-responsibility.. The fact that every dinar holder is responsible for buying dinar is true... There must be no one else to blame. 

After all these years it finally sinks in..................incredible.

Still waiting  for at least 2 years for ANY semblance of your "imaginary"  transcript that you said you would put forth.............or is that like everything else put forth..............BS.

• Downvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 9:19 AM, Texstorm said:

Damn this is some funny Shiite ! You just can't make this stuff up. There is really nothing else left to debate, what the lopsters don't realize is that they are on the menu for pure  entertainment. I am LMAO !........................... I must be the only one here that still believes in an RV !.......... I'm in it till I win it !  and the way it's going y'all may have a lifetime to prove me wrong. This is only going to get better ! The funny thing is that I wouldn't sell my dinars for what I paid for them and until something happens we will play Monopoly because I can !  Good Morning DV ! Go RV !

Way to go Tex!!!

Please never allow others(simpleton/LOPsters) to dictate your beliefs or control your thoughts!

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 9:38 AM, Shabibilicious said:

If you all still believe Caz promotes a "big RV pathway", rather than personal choice and self responsibility, then you haven't been listening......or you're all in full blown antagonist mode.  How about that.....Shabs the voice of reason.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

My Good Friend Shabs,

Hello!!! and Thank you!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

55 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Way to go Tex!!!

Please never allow others(simpleton/LOPsters) to dictate your beliefs or control your thoughts!

YOU forgot to add GURUs.

The book is obviously a work in progress. But I need a little help. I first heard of dinar in 2010, I need help for developing the story before then!  

I did talk to a lawyer buddy (he had a good chuckle )   about the story and while he said he was not expert in publications law the safest thing would be to make it a pure fiction that is change all the names and places (to protect the innocent of course).  But I said if I cant use the names Okie Oilman , Bond Lady , Enorrste, Shabilisious, and Caz1104 it would loose all the color. Then there is the problem of an ending. It wont wait 10 more years! If I make one up from what I know now there will be panic in the dinarian community.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry Shabs. I'll load it into my spellchecker so it comes out right next time.  Except for your persistence you really don't add much to the story but as a fiction I CAN jazz your persona a little along with Caz. 

I don't have your story of how you happened to become a dinar investor?

• Downvote 1

Shabs bought same as everyone else.  He got hoodwinked by the guru lies which were passed around by friends and family members until it all sounded so REASONABLE.  Why couldn't the CBI just state the dinar was now worth 1 to 1 with the dollar?  Sounds credible on the surface doesn't it?  I mean, after all, doesn't iraq have a quarter of the world's oil reserves?  Oops.......doesn't quite work that way now does it.  Every one of the guru lies were debunked over time.  It was an elaborate scheme built on one ideology...trigger that "greed" button in people.  We all have it.  And we are all susceptible to its power in our lives.  The key here is to come to grips with it and when you do, reasoning begins to return.  Unless, of course, that reasoning ability is constantly hammered down by the RV pit bulls whose job it is to keep all the people in line and chanting the "GO RV" mantra until hell freezes over.  That's what they pay you for isn't it Caz?

• Upvote 2