Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where has mountain goat gone?

Antietam

Aunty,

"I've always believed that people who take advantage of other people's naivety, for their own personal profit, are leeches on society"..............funny you say that. You were the one who posted that YOU scammed your own family & friends. Way to go LEECHE!!!  Whatever family & friends you may still have, must be awful proud of you. 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

You are the biggest whiner of us all. That's all you do but whine and cry about us. No opinions or considerations about this Scam just whining like a 3rd grader about those that speak out against this Ponzi scheme

And its also not a speculation it's a Scam.   Most dinar holders have never traded currencies before ever!. Do you think thats not true??

They were scammed into buying dinar and thats the only reason why they have it. Most did not buy dinar because their $1,000 donation to the CBI would have a return on $46 bucks ten

years later. You know thats true also. They were led to believe their $1000 bucks would be worth $3 million dollars.!!!! Thats a fact.

As for me . It's not about the money. So what I lost a couple of hundred bucks. Like most of us here I can piss away a couple of Benjamins on any night of the week. Its about being

Scammed. I was greedy and believed the lies like Kuwait revalued their currency and people got Rich!!  You know no one is going to get rich off of this yet you continue to berate those

that say it out loud.

I also hate that freaking third world country Iraq and their lazy corrupt and ungrateful people.

Edited by Freedomrules
  • Upvote 1

FR,

That was one long winded crybaby whine with no apparent substance whatsoever. You got a lot of self inflicted anger for the terrible choices you made. Please don't try to speak for everyone and call it fact. That really shows how immature you are.

If you feel you've been "scammed" (are you a relative of Auntiem?) ..................suck it up buttercup and move on.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Don't get angry at caz, FR.  Caz is always going to respond with sarcasm, regardless of how truthful our posts.  We know what caz is, and we know why caz does what she does.  It's all part of the game.  Keep it going.  Gin up more money from  newbies who fall for the same old lies we fell for back in 2011.  Can't turn the clock back.  Can't get our money back.  Heck, my buddy can't even get his money back from blaino, who scams people in the US!  Imagine trying to get your bucks back from the CBI.  Or Warka.  It's all a game, and caz wants to play.  Let her play.  That's what they pay her for.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I hold no grudges Antietam. I have to deal with people like this every day. 

But I will repeat to all of those that make it to the Tank because they are getting tired of the lies ............

Caz1104 joined Dinar Vets at the Same time that the Lobster tank Forum was opened. 

From day one he was hostile towards anyone that had anything negative to say about the dinar.

So think about it. Out of the blue he joined and went straight to the tank to stir the pot. Why would someone do that?

We all know the answer

• Upvote 1

On 3/21/2016 at 6:41 PM, Antietam said:

I haven't heard anything from my favorite guru, "mountain goat" for awhile.  Can anyone help me find the goat?  

Goat Pellets - Get Ur Goat Pellets Here ! Get 'Em While They're Steaming ! :o

:D     :D     :D 

3-21-2016   Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat    “The Pressure is Building”   There was a ton of news...It came at us like a running bull once the protestors took to the streets again and crossed over into the green zone. This scared many of these politicians and so finally we began to see some real action towards movement of the Abadi reforms for his cabinet reshuffle.   The only hope is that they too can perform and can get the job done without the level of corruption we have seen by their predecessors.  Iraq got the majority of the much needed laws (at this point in time of what is needed), we now have a heightened awareness of the crimes committed by Maliki and his goons, the citizens and religious leaders are now driving the pressure for reforms...

3-21-2016   Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat   ...talk now is that Iranian influence must end, ISIS is almost under control (their last stronghold is Mosul), IMF is now working closely with the CBI to align the banking systems and financial systems, the financial and political paths have not yet converged, no RV has taken place.  Right now I still hold the conviction of mid March to mid April for an RV.  I can only relate the news given to the possibility of the RV according to what they tell us. Will it happen?  Events change and the process can speed up or slow down. We wait and see.  As I said many times the RV is a by-product of the process, the end result and not the main driving force. It will simply happen when the conditions are right

• Upvote 2

Of course I trust Adam would have better sense than to hire myself or anyone else to "pump". And if he did...........it wouldn't be me I'm sure...................and of course the (lack of) genius's down here in Da Tank know it also....................they can't be that dumb.....................could they?

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well  caz, I never have thought that Adam was your boss.  There are many dinar selling businesses out there that need a person like you that will put down doubts about the big RV.  You just choose to post on DV.  Aren't we blessed to have you here.  You are without a doubt the most anti-alternative scenario poster down here, and you have been posting just like this for YEARS!  Why would you do that?  You know there's little or no chance for a big money-making RV, but you still choose to guard dog the free thought section.  There's only one answer to this, and you, and I, and everyone else knows the answer.  You're in the business of promoting the RV, and I doubt that you're doing it because you believe what you spew.  You do it for the obvious reason of profit.  Your profit is coming from somewhere, I just haven't sleuthed  it out yet.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

correct me if I am wrong but I do not remember CAZ ever posting the GO RV line ! Strange.  Born in the heyday of the LOP rumors ,which lost favor years ago it has evolved into a discussion of HOW can the dinar increase in value by any means.. Which I think is a worthy discussion for RVers .  I have several times asked CAZ for his/her reasoning on that but the response is some form of character assassination.

Come CAZ show your colors , Gimme a G, gimme an O gimme an RV. Rah Rah Rah.

I don't think so!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Damn this is some funny Shiite ! You just can't make this stuff up. There is really nothing else left to debate, what the lopsters don't realize is that they are on the menu for pure  entertainment. I am LMAO !........................... I must be the only one here that still believes in an RV !.......... I'm in it till I win it !  and the way it's going y'all may have a lifetime to prove me wrong. This is only going to get better ! The funny thing is that I wouldn't sell my dinars for what I paid for them and until something happens we will play Monopoly because I can !  Good Morning DV ! Go RV !

• Upvote 2

Rock,  caz may have never posted the "GO RV" phrase, but his vitriolic constant attacks on ANY OTHER scenario is prima facia  evidence that he  ONLY promotes the big RV pathway.  And in light of the dismal track record of the dinar and the dismal geopolitical situation over there in Baghdad, anyone who bashes alternative free thought must be still promoting the "go rv" agenda.  Since caz has been doing this for YEARS, I propose that he is either extremely obtuse, or he is in the business.  Case closed.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

If you all still believe Caz promotes a "big RV pathway", rather than personal choice and self responsibility, then you haven't been listening......or you're all in full blown antagonist mode.  How about that.....Shabs the voice of reason.  :lol:

***///

That does it for us... now we KNOW we've slipped over into an alternate universe ! :eek:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

Shabs ,  I've always had D IT... From day one I have always thought this was a first class CON and took the responsibility NOT to buy in.  I continue to wonder why anyone with reason couldn't see that also????  If by some miracle Some money really is made , so be it.   But I really think that is not possible and thousands of dinarians  will be left with TP. Of poor quality .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, rockfl9 said:

Shabs ,  I've always had D IT... From day one I have always thought this was a first class CON and took the responsibility NOT to buy in.  I continue to wonder why anyone with reason couldn't see that also????  If by some miracle Some money really is made , so be it.   But I really think that is not possible and thousands of dinarians  will be left with TP. Of poor quality .

Wait...What?  You don't own any dinar now.....nor have you ever?  :huh:

GO RV, then BV