Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where has mountain goat gone?

Antietam

10 hours ago, Antietam said:

I haven't heard anything from my favorite guru, "mountain goat" for awhile.  I could always count on getting  my weekly dose of gu-spew from my goatman  in Philly, but it seems he has dropped out of sight.  Can anyone help me find the goat?  

Gross!!....."gu spew"....sounds nasty.  :drool:

GO RV, then BV

11 hours ago, Antietam said:

I haven't heard anything from my favorite guru, "mountain goat" for awhile.  I could always count on getting  my weekly dose of gu-spew from my goatman  in Philly, but it seems he has dropped out of sight.  Can anyone help me find the goat?  

Gurus are kin to LOPsters in many ways. In this particular instance Guru "mountain goat" may or maynot be gone...................if so most likely will re-appear under a new cartoon character..................sounds familiar don't it. This is a universal tactic by both "genius groups"

• Upvote 2

I see that bots hasn't matured yet.  Still counting on the big RV saving your financial butt, bots?  I hope that's not the case, because the CBI is in absolutely no shape to do anything with the value of the dinar except to hold on and hope for oil prices above $90 a barrel.  I don't read recaps because they are ridiculous.  It's like reading the comics section in your Sunday paper.  You don't take them seriously do you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I Don't take any of you self proclaimed genius's(gurus or LOPsters) seriously, If I did then I would be just as stupid as those that do. Ain't gonna happen. Anyone that does take any type of advice from either of you groups of clowns ..........................should seriously think about getting help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The purpose of gurus is to gin  up enthusiasm for buying more dinar.   Period.   End of story.   The purpose of lobsters is to provide alternative scenarios to the dinar speculation other than the mindless chant "Go RV", which has resounded loudly everyday for the last 10 years!  I would think that after 10 years, dinar holders might want to reevaluate their holdings in  light of the dinar's abysmal record.  I get Shabs, as he has stated that he is into posting for entertainment.  I get caz, as she is just doing what all shill-like promoters of the dinar do...guard the front door.  What I don't get, and never will get, is the unwavering loyalty to a speculation that has completely failed everyone who bought dinars over the last ten years.  Utterly failed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Antietam said:

The purpose of gurus is to gin  up enthusiasm for buying more dinar.   Period.   End of story.   The purpose of lobsters is to provide alternative scenarios to the dinar speculation other than the mindless chant "Go RV", which has resounded loudly everyday for the last 10 years!  I would think that after 10 years, dinar holders might want to reevaluate their holdings in  light of the dinar's abysmal record.  I get Shabs, as he has stated that he is into posting for entertainment.  I get caz, as she is just doing what all shill-like promoters of the dinar do...guard the front door.  What I don't get, and never will get, is the unwavering loyalty to a speculation that has completely failed everyone who bought dinars over the last ten years.  Utterly failed.

It has only failed in respect to an unrealistic creation of overnight millionaires.....everything else is still intact.  Patience young padawan.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Antietam said:

Moved on to greener pastures as per tradition

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Antietam said:

you'll never be mistaken for higher intelligence aunty. If I were a "shill" which I am not......................why would I lump you and other BS artists such as Gurus together? I would not spit on those that are paying me. Most intelligent folks (LOPsters not withstanding) would suggest that's  Kinda stupid comparison. But it really makes my point with the cartoon clowns here down in Da Tank.

Edited by caz1104
  • Downvote 1

Most people who bought dinar did so because of the Dinar Gurus, pumpers and dinar websites. Most did so because of the lies they were told. There is no other reason for anyone to purchase it.  We were told  lies and fell for it. Simple as that. No big deal.Its only money but there comes a time when you have to face up to the facts.A giant revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is not  possible. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Antietam said:

....yeah well; can't fool me....I stopped buying after my first 100 million!!

• Upvote 2

"giant" revaluation" Why do LOPsters have to throw "giant" into that ? Answer: because if they said that the  revaluation of the dinar is not possible,  they would be laughed at like the clowns they are. So they throw in the "massive", "giant", "too big to mention".........................etc to scare folks. Some folks have no life as evidence here.

• Upvote 1

Also if you fell for what FR has so miserbly thrown out..............................who do you blame.....................the mirror provides all the answers one would need. Of course because LOPsters feel they are way to intelligent for this to happen to them..............................they blame others-pathetic really. If you can't afford to lose it.............don't whine & cry (LOPsters) about later. And quit blaming gurus for your own failures.

Edited by caz1104

Hey Shmegma,

Mirror mirror on the wall you have the biggest spoon to stir with of us all! 

No one here is a Forex trader and you know it. No one spends a couple of thousand bucks hoping for a couple of pip moves of the dinar and you know it. Most everyone here (except you princess) bought hoping for a huge revaluation and that's a fact. Ask Botzwana if he's here to make a few percentage points on his money. Most bought to get rich overnight and thats also a fact!.  Everyone holding dinar is losing money on it every single day. Its all a lie and a SCAM. The  Dinar sites and those buying and selling dinar are the only ones that will make money off of this. And of course the paid Shills.

BTW everyone Shmegma started with DV at the same time the Lopster tank was started here at DV.  Coincidence? NOT!

• Upvote 1

I'm glad u can speak for everyone.............fact. The only ones that constantly blame others are ..........................NEWSFLASH the cry baby society....ie LOPsters.........FACT! You say u only got (1) 25k note.......................then why come here daily.............to torture yourself or others? Most sane folks move on to the next venture once they've bailed....................LOPsters hang around to cry in their beer and play the woe is me, blame others game. They also want others to feel like themselves (ie...cut & paste negative articles). Is this your 1st speculation/investment? It sure appears to be the case the way you & the other LOPster' s act.

Edited by caz1104

This is not an investment Einstein. This is a SCAM perpetuated by those selling dinar. Why is that so hard for you pumpers to understand? OH ya the pumpers and dinar salesmen are the ones who win and everyone else loses.

I'm pretty sure most everyone else here at DV who bought dinar did so to get rich and not just make a few measly percent points if they ever increase the value

And Yes I'll keep crying about this being a SCAM ( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ) and yes you will keep pumping.dinar even though you know there is not a chance in Hell that people are going to make money off of it.

HMMMM who is really the bad guy here?   The lopster posting in the lopster tank or the fluffer getting everyone ready for the money shot..

Edited by Freedomrules
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You became a member at the same time the Lopster section opened here at DV and have been posting the same Crap ever since then.

You can't promote the dinar as that would be illegal but you can sure badmouth anyone who says anything bad about this Scam

Very shrewd but we see right through you.

Edited by Freedomrules
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As I have always said, ole caz sure exhibits shill-like behavior.   Her response mantra is easily predicted.  It will always be bad-mouthing anyone who dares to doubt the great myth.  Why would caz be so determined to hold this line year in year out regardless of the depressing facts on the ground.  There can be only one reason for caz's obsession with anti-lobster hysteria.  Only one.  Ole caz is making money.  Ain't cha  sweetie.

• Upvote 1

Aunty & F(only if I get it for FREE)R,

I hang out in the cry baby(Tank) section to hear the daily whines of those that supposively aren't even really vested anymore. FR if u could only read & comprehend, I said "speculation/investment".........but of course LOPsters like yourself read ONLY what they want and twist everything to fit their own mantra. If your small narrow minds believe you made a piss poor financial decision/play, move on to the next venture and quit acting like little children. Moaning about gurus & those that still believe of possibility of gain is really sad. And for those(aunty & others) that "scammed" their own family members & friends, by their own admission..............it's awfull rich for you to call out ANYONE - pathetic 

• Upvote 1

Go cash your check, caz.  The reason for your presence down here is acutely obvious.  Shabs just visits for entertainment, but you have a significantly darker reason for your constant, vitriolic postings down here.  Since you haven't made a dime on your dinar ( if you own any), there is simply no other reason for the YEARS of anti-lobster spew you are known for.  Simply no other reason.  Even that goofy bots has a different reason than you.  He ACTUALLY believes it will RV.  At least he's sincere in his misguided beliefs.  You, caz, are singular in your diatribes against lobsters.  ALWAYS NEGATIVE.  ALWAYS SARCASTIC.  Your bloomers are showing, caz.  We all know you for who you really are.  Just like we all know Mountain Goats real identity.  I've always believed that people who take advantage of other people's naivety,  for their own personal profit, are leeches on society.  Do you smell blood,  caz?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1