Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Huff Post : Mother Teresa Was No Saint

umbertino

:facepalm3: Oh my gosh, what a bunch crap. 

I can honestly say by her actions, words, generosity and compassion toward the suffering/dying, she has inspired millions of people, race, country to help the poor and needy.  . 

She stated, "Poverty has not been created by God.  We are the ones who have created poverty."

The prime minster of Ethiopia told her that she truly love the poor.

Which leads me to think this source of information is nothing but BS, from the deep realm evil. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know what makes me really mad.  Every time a Christian elevates there is always some evil fool who wants to tear them down.  But, what really gets me is that they have no clue what it means to be a Christian.   Christians are sinners, they are not "CHRIST".   Being Christian means to be like Christ.     To live your life with love and repentance.   That we live in a world of sin and we WILL be tempted, trialed, and go through tribulations.  Not to mention we are not exempt from persecution.    In fact Christ said we would be persecuted for his names sake.   So, maybe mother Teresa was no saint,  but she was fully living like life with love and repentance and who are those to judge who are not in the spirit.  Remember, we are to test the spirit if we are in the spirit.  But those who are not, shall NOT JUDGE.   It just cracks me up how quick those out there would take an aha moment to tear down all the good one has done in the majority of their life.   It's that Jezebel spirit they can't shake.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1