Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judge Jeanine Opening Statement & Donald Trump Spokesperson 3/19/16

RSTEFAN

Hmm, I think Judge Jeanine tells it like it is without political correctness that is turning folks into a bunch of bouncing ants and roaches.  Can't talk to each other without being offended.  Grow some you whining babies, we're all out of pacifiers.   That's where I think Judge Jeanine is coming from.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, uncirculd said:

Hmm, I think Judge Jeanine tells it like it is without political correctness that is turning folks into a bunch of bouncing ants and roaches.  Can't talk to each other without being offended.  Grow some you whining babies, we're all out of pacifiers.   That's where I think Judge Jeanine is coming from.

***///

... :twothumbs:... :bravo:...!

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We'd like to see you try to exercise your Divine Human Rights to Freedom, Liberty & Justice without

these "crazy" Patriots speaking out...  

and letting the dark side win it all and enslave you like you'd deserve for allowing it to happen on your watch...<_<

I'm as free now as the day I was born in the 60's.  Got no complaints.....proud American veteran through and through.  :)

GO RV, then BV

***///

Then why do you malign others who give their all to speak out against the kind of evil that would destroy that

very thing which YOU swore to uphold, protect & defend with your life...?

And by which you now enjoy  -- YET STAND TO LOSE IF THEIR DETRACTORS WIN...? 

Doesn't sound like you've given educated, informed & lucid thought to your supposed indignation of

these Patriots' beliefs and efforts. 

EPIC FAIL in attempts at FALSE ACCUSATION & REVULSION, SHABS.<_< 

Hollow at best.

Now tell US again why Patriots are SO wrong to call out evil when we see it.... <_<

Nothing has changed.  The status quo remains the same....jokers to the left of me, jokers to the right.  A Dem as POTUS.....it's happened before and it will happen again.  The friggin sky is not falling.  People that so flippantly toss around the word "evil" as it would pertain to politics....miss the point of what "evil" really is.  It's my country every bit as much as it is yours, and label me as you will, but I refuse to fall prey to the fearful and defeated.  Time marches on.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

***///

Sounds to us like he doesn't care if the bad guys win -- again.<_<

Accepting the inevitable by casting shade on everyone and everything.

We agree, we'd like to see SHABS run -- he's SO perfect in every way for the giant task at hand.<_<

We need an intervention by one less evil than those who've set about breaking US apart...

Don't have much to choose from....

but tearing down the only glimmer of 1/2-hope is only going to perpetuate the crimes already in progress.