Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's 150 day perdiction

Guest marketralley

Who contacted him? WHERE IS THE PROOF?

anybody can say anything. WITHOUT PROOF IT is all bs. Please dont come on and say this or that. IF THERE is no proof than is is all made up. FIction or FAct.

Do everyone a favor-go to one of the multiple other dinar sites.Its obvious u have a negative vibe for those who run this site. It's like a radio or tv station,change the frickin channel if you dont like the content,start reading a different newspaper if u dont like the op page.My God man get a life and grow up!!! This is all speculation, and thus thats exactly what Adam and others do,offering their opinions. AND ITS FREE!!!!! HOW CAN ONE ARGUE WITH FREE!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Wow, I dont understand all anger and negativity....Adams 150 day projection, it was not fact or a prediction....ends on June 23rd, I marked my calendar the day he gave that projection...but some of you have forgot that on multiple conf calls that date was pushed forward by a month (30 days) because of the unexpected delay in the election results. So that would put it at around Mid-July. Which falls right in line with what Sonny1 has been saying. They both are at the same possible time for an RV using completely different information. Hmmm, so again what is the problem?

Also I have read people saying, I dont like being lied to, I want facts....blah blah blah...etc etc. Look at it this way, When a weather man gives you the forecast. Using all his equipment, contacts, intel....and then the weather does not hit or changes at the last minute and your weatherman is wrong. Do you get pissed and say the weatherman lied to me, my weatherman let me down...etc? No I dont believe you do.

So everyone chill, this RV will happen...but no one knows exactly when, there is good info for a few dates. But NO ONE really knows... But it is closer than ever before, so take a break from the site and calm down. geez!

• Upvote 4

Is this a Rumor site or written stone, it is going to happen on this date and at this amount sight. I am an investor, hoping my investment yields a sizable return and if not.....better investing next time. I would like to think no one resigned left their spouses or just put all their eggs in one basket over Adam 150 day speculation or Possum's June 15 prediction. There is one thing for sure, when and if the Dinar RV's there will be less grumbling going on......................Thanks Adam, waiting for the next prediction Possum and Sonny yours is still to come.....................GO RV

Edited by dwhite1971

There will always be negative people. This is a forum for rumors and news. If you want to bash go somewhere else where your wanted.

Adam runs this site and he deserves our thanks. Those of you who are frustrated at the dinar, IT IS NOT ADAMS FAULT!!

Just chill and watch. It will happen.

• Upvote 1

I personally don't see anything wrong with posing a question to Adam about his 110 day prediction. It's only human nature to question or want an explanation on his predictions. I'm not trying to bash anyone just that I understand where this post is coming from. Unfortunately it seems that if a question gets posed about previous predictions come and gone a lot of people get upset for even bring it up. I seem to recall Adam has a CBI contact and he was always posting on the comings and goings of the possible RV according to his CBI contact. Why is everyone punishing the person who posted this post? Maybe what we need to do is wait for Adam to answer the question. If his contact is legit he does not need to provide names just reassurance to the people on this site that what he has said in the past about his 'intel' is true. A little reassurance from the creator of this site would be the end of this post.

Wow, I dont understand all anger and negativity....Adams 150 day projection, it was not fact or a prediction....ends on June 23rd, I marked my calendar the day he gave that projection...but some of you have forgot that on multiple conf calls that date was pushed forward by a month (30 days) because of the unexpected delay in the election results. So that would put it at around Mid-July. Which falls right in line with what Sonny1 has been saying. They both are at the same possible time for an RV using completely different information. Hmmm, so again what is the problem?

Also I have read people saying, I dont like being lied to, I want facts....blah blah blah...etc etc. Look at it this way, When a weather man gives you the forecast. Using all his equipment, contacts, intel....and then the weather does not hit or changes at the last minute and your weatherman is wrong. Do you get pissed and say the weatherman lied to me, my weatherman let me down...etc? No I dont believe you do.

So everyone chill, this RV will happen...but no one knows exactly when, there is good info for a few dates. But NO ONE really knows... But it is closer than ever before, so take a break from the site and calm down. geez!

I remember his prediction too....don't want to get slammed for misspelling anything :unsure:

Thing is the time isn't up quite yet but it is close. Lets just wait and see what happens after the date. Hopefully if it comes and goes Adam will at least come and talk to us about what is now going on over there. Although I too am curious about what has happened with his CBI contact because he has seemed to went MIA for some time now.

And ya all need to lay off the spelling remarks, I have seen so many mistakes is so many of the previous post's. Yes the guy was rude and unappreciative but he wasn't the only one who couldn't spell. :P

I have a serious question. What happened to Adam's 150 day perdiction. 150 days ended at the end of May, in fact I believe it was May 28th.

ADAM, This question is for you. What happened? You seem to have disapeared from here. What happened to your perdiction.

Also, what happened to your CBI contact? Wasn't he the one who helped you come up with the 150 timeline? I haveen't seen an email, topic or anything from you about him. Is he still alive? Or did he get blown up in last weeks CBI attacks.

This is a serious question and would like to hear from ADAM.

Thank you

I do not remember a 150 day prediction from Adam, I must have been asleep when he said that. I do however remember very well in a conference call on March 4th when everyone was so excited about the elections, and Adam said on the call that he had information that would not make everyone happy and at that time he made the unpopular statement that he believed we were approximately 110 days out from RV. Well that was an educated guess based on intel, and next Monday June21 is Day 1 on that countdown. I don't know about you, but I believe that puts him very close to what some people are now saying is within days of the great event. In addition, He informed us as recently as this week that he contacted his CBI friend and made sure he was safe following the bombings at the bank. They did not discuss RV, just his safety.

You may have just been misinformed, I hope this will help bring you up to date.

Yellowsky

• Upvote 1

I personally don't see anything wrong with posing a question to Adam about his 110 day prediction. It's only human nature to question or want an explanation on his predictions. I'm not trying to bash anyone just that I understand where this post is coming from. Unfortunately it seems that if a question gets posed about previous predictions come and gone a lot of people get upset for even bring it up. I seem to recall Adam has a CBI contact and he was always posting on the comings and goings of the possible RV according to his CBI contact. Why is everyone punishing the person who posted this post? Maybe what we need to do is wait for Adam to answer the question. If his contact is legit he does not need to provide names just reassurance to the people on this site that what he has said in the past about his 'intel' is true. A little reassurance from the creator of this site would be the end of this post.

It wasn't the question that ticks most peeps off, it's the way he asked it.

• Upvote 1

True...but with the political environment in Iraq, if it comes in with 150 days of the end of the 150 days Adam is a genious...hey, all you can do is watch, wait and listen, and I have to agree, the RV will come like a thief in the night who dropps millions on his prospective mark ... biggrin.gif

Seriously! LOL The way Iraq is, God Himself would be lucky to "perdict" the RV within a 150 day span! :P

Who contacted him? WHERE IS THE PROOF?

anybody can say anything. WITHOUT PROOF IT is all bs. Please dont come on and say this or that. IF THERE is no proof than is is all made up. FIction or FAct.

Dude, a lot of your posts in the past are just bashing Adam and the tone of your posts, your questions are pointed and un-genuine. It's all up to you whether you believe what is said or not.

Do you not understand that you are responsible for what you believe in and what you do based on those beliefs?

If you are truly mad at Adam because some prediction that he made has passed, well that tells me a few things about you...

#1 Your maybe desperate or maybe in a bad financial spot. That still doesn't justify your lack of respect with your pointed bs questions or demands...

#2 As far as this investment goes, I think your fricken lazy. you don't keep an open mind or keep up with what's going in the news...

#3 Because of your laziness, you rely too much on Guru talk in this case being Adam. You have totally disregarded the score in this investment. Your a genius.

Asking for proof? wow... :lol:

Do yourself a solid and throw away that calendar that you managed to scribble Adam's prediction on and save yourself now by selling all of your Dinars!!

:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have been lurking on this site for a long time now. I just wanted to respond to this topic because it seems so one sided. I mean this with all do respect to Adam, but he did give a timeline and nothing came of it. I'm not placing blame. I'm not bashing. It's just curious how everyone bashes the other gurus when they give timelines and they don't come through but everyone runs to protect Adam when his info doesn't come through. Just wanted to put that into perspective. I always appreciate the info on this site, but we need to keep our minds unbiased. Again, no disrespect, but no one has given us any valid info when it comes to dates and rates, yet we run to someone's defense and bash others for the same info. Hope it happens... I need it as much as the next guy, but Adam's info hasn't panned out either. Just my perspective and it seems that we should respect each other the same here instead of giving some people preferential treatment. I know it's his site, but really what has he done for everyone (again mean no disrespect) that the other guys that put up sites haven't done? Just something to think about as we all wait and wait and wait and wait.....

• Upvote 5

I have been lurking on this site for a long time now. I just wanted to respond to this topic because it seems so one sided. I mean this with all do respect to Adam, but he did give a timeline and nothing came of it. I'm not placing blame. I'm not bashing. It's just curious how everyone bashes the other gurus when they give timelines and they don't come through but everyone runs to protect Adam when his info doesn't come through. Just wanted to put that into perspective. I always appreciate the info on this site, but we need to keep our minds unbiased. Again, no disrespect, but no one has given us any valid info when it comes to dates and rates, yet we run to someone's defense and bash others for the same info. Hope it happens... I need it as much as the next guy, but Adam's info hasn't panned out either. Just my perspective and it seems that we should respect each other the same here instead of giving some people preferential treatment. I know it's his site, but really what has he done for everyone (again mean no disrespect) that the other guys that put up sites haven't done? Just something to think about as we all wait and wait and wait and wait.....

For me it is the way he went about it, not that he asked the question.

The owners of this site have provided a free message board and access to other information at no charge. I suspect that this is why people are quick to defend Adam. Adam did not force any person here to invest in the dinar. Which again, imo, is an investment with almost zero risk and a potentially huge payout. Speculation is just that, speculation. If youre not mature enough to realize the situation then maybe its better to not post. If the owners of this site had all of the answers would they really waste their time with a free service/message board? These guys would be retired yesterday. Just say thanks and cross your fingers for the RV sooner than later.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Predictions are USELESS as well as absurd if taken seriously,IRAQ CAN'T even agree on a Prime Minister without Bloodshed.

NO ONE should take these forums to heart, consider it entertainment at best untill and if a RV does Happen Someday.