Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 3-23-2016

TexasGranny

Both Iraq and Viet Nam are war torn countries (a couple of decades apart) and Nam has made pretty good advances to change their appearance and are now a country with cities like Hanoi , Danang, Saigon, Nhat Tau to name a few with wonderful Skyscrapers and prospering businesses... All this without any notable terrorists present and yet, their Dong seems to be  more worthless than the IQD.  And this after some 30 years passing ..... Couldn't this be the same result with Iraq and the Dinar?  Especially with the continuing presence of Al Queda, ISIS and the like hanging around .  

***///

BOOSTERBGLEE remarked today (SUN) that HisYOTAness is nearing 50,000 posts !

We'd like to send him a shout-out from very grateful DVers here for all his hard work and wonder

if Mr.Montana will be throwin' him a nice bone for all that dedication to

the greatest Dinar site in the known universe?

• Upvote 6

And Mr. Sandfly is falling behind on his thankfulness.  He only has 26,000 plus posts which means Yota has obviously not been thanked properly.  So I'll add an extra one here.  Thank you Mr. Yota for all your hard work.  I can't read or understand a lot of it, but I still appreciate you bringing it here so I can practice on my Iraqiarabish dialect.

PS  Anybody wanna buy some warning points?  I have a few extra I can part with.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

BOOSTERBGLEE remarked today (SUN) that HisYOTAness is nearing 50,000 posts !

We'd like to send him a shout-out from very grateful DVers here for all his hard work and wonder

if Mr.Montana will be throwin' him a nice bone for all that dedication to

the greatest Dinar site in the known universe?

throw me a bone, waiting for the rv i am getting really hungry

how much u selling warning points for

hahahaha

And yes i do have a question, Adam charts show oil will be back up to over 45.00 here soon,

do u think that might wake them up to get a moving??

thanks and site looks great

davis

and i still need a bone, gonna eat my arm off soon

• Upvote 1

Adam, after following you for 7 years and now with my failing health I have a question or two. Am I ever going to live the good life?  Now I may put you on the spot, but not really, your a tough cookie. How much faith do you see an RV happening between now and June, 20%,  30%,  50% or 100%? 

I'm getting down on this. If it don't happen by July, I think I will be getting rid of all I have. I also have a room that needs wallpaper, LOL

Dave, AKA: Seabee

• Upvote 1

• kcw locked this topic