Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Changed Password

I'm going to have to get use to Adam's new updating of site.  Everything is very open, its definitely an eye adjustment.  I wonder if anyone else here had to change their password to log on.  I did.  I think the new sites format threw my thinking pattern off, cause I swore I was entering the correct password.  But to no avail I had to change it. 

Also when I'm on my cell phone it shows me logged on when in actuality I didn't log on to the site.  Does that happen to others as well?  For instance, I checked the site through my phone last night, and now this afternoon it showed my last logged in time was from last night, which the site on my end was still showing maintenance...weird huh!!!  just wondering.

3 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I did not have to change my password Pattyangel. But I agree it is an adjustment...but we are a persistent group..we will figure it out!!!!!

52 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

I figured it our Snowglobe, slow on my thinking LOL!!! I was trying to sign in with my log in name, but I should of been signing in with my member name "Pattyangel" so I really didn't have to change my password... oh well :lol:

***///

You 2 sound like us 2 over here ! :lol:  1 of us tried like PrettyPATTYangel...

Other OSG finally came home and figured out had to use entire member name.  WHEW !

Yuh, we share a brain... just can't remember which of us has it at any given time ! :P

We do miss some of the icons, too.... :(

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

:wub: ut my favorite one is still here!!!!

***///   Good SNOWcat !  So you got lucky !

You know our favourite is the wry, snarky side-glance gimmick...   miss that one big time !

Is all this permanent? :mellow: Is it going to stay like this...?:unsure:  We miss certain things from the old format. :(

• Upvote 1