Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anti-Trump Protesters Go Berserk!

.....Inter peace is the noblest thing a man can have ''Dog''...Your wise teachings have served you well...It's not the acts we're forced to do, it's the acceptance of doing it for what we accept as noble and justice...Honor comes from the restraint of evil and malice on our part as we're forced into conflicts...Having the courage to act upon the elements of evil with honor is the noble inter peace that all men should learn to live with...''Your a man among men Dog''...

• Upvote 5

Our education system hard at work. People that rather have hand outs than a good paying job. Bring those jobs back to America. Protect our boarders, STOP the looting of America.

You're right and Trump wants to give the business of education back to the states, where it belongs. It will be harder for the Leftist Commies to indoctrinate the children, if the Dept. of Education is disbanded.

Yep - that's why they live in cities - they couldn't grow a carrot to save their lives...

Yep...but "A country boy can survive."
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey Dog, good to see your posts again. I agree with you fully. What can you do? We can provide fact-after-fact and its lie hitting a tank with a tennis ball. No effect what-so-ever. When the body politics reply is "F--U!" When all they can do is attack the person and not the matter, there is no reasoning behind their limited thoughts.

I gave-up a long time ago. Because I questioned what was happening, I was called: coward, un-American, commie (imagine that!) and others. No one, I met, had a critical analyses or deeply considered thought. It doesn't work like that. TPTB love the knee-jerk reactions. This is the playbook thru the ages. Divide-and-Conquer. All these slaves might wake-up someday, but by then it will be too late. These folks want to talk about slavery-its already upon us. Dunno, just saying...Peace

• Upvote 2

***///

That ain't no FEMA Kamp bungalow, SHABS....

That's a guy who's prepared for EMP attacks and chooses to live in his very own Faraday cage.

Sure beats a missile silo or a cave in the Ozarks !  :lol:

Perhaps your cave realtor lacks experience.   :shrug: 

b3540f80d526488a9434f13106f777a6.jpg 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2

I like Trump as far as his policies and what he says.

I don't like how he says it.  I know, I know....gotta get past his brashness and just look at policies.  I could not stand his attitudes on Apprentice but figured most of that is grandstanding. Only watched the show once or twice but hubby liked it.

I would never say he is a racist or guilty of hate mongering. Only because I am intelligent enough to know he cannot control what people do with what he says. The reason people think he is racist is because they only hear snippets of his speech or stop listening once they hear something that they find offensive.

People just need to accept that he is not politically correct and doesn't talk like a career politician who doesn't want to say anything that will offend some people. If Trump offends you, stop and think exactly why you are offended.  Sometimes its because it hits to close to home.  Kind of like a sermon at church. The pastor will talk and I will think..."what???" but then go home and think and pray and realize the reason I was offended or felt uncomfortable is because I needed to work on me.

People like the ones in the video really really need to do some thinking of their own rather than what the media tells them to think.

• Upvote 3