Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Powerball pool March 12 2016

Adam Montana

Two brothers BOTH won the lottery with separate tickets on the same day

Two lucky Pennsylvania brothers both won the lottery on the same day - except one is now a multi-millionaire, while the other took home just $7.

31EC7E6B00000578-0-image-a-1_14572734940

Senior District Judge James Stocklas, 67, discovered he and two friends had won the $291million jackpot Friday, after he wrapped up a month-long fishing holiday with his brother and sister-in-law in Florida Keys. 

Stocklas had bought $10 in tickets at Tom Thumb store in Marathon Wednesday, reported Lehigh Valley Live, at the same his brother Bob Stocklas also got a ticket. 

The judge had a long tradition of pooling weekly lottery ticket purchases with two of his friends, Barry Bartikovits and a woman who only wanted to be referred to as Anna, reported New York Daily News

But it wasn't until Stocklas had returned to Pennsylvania that he discovered the big win.

He was having breakfast at his favorite diner - where his friend Anna also was - when he checked the numbers on his phone.

Stocklas told the Daily News: 'Then it was chaos in the restaurant. I looked at her (Anna) and we were jumping up and down.' 

After the discovery he bought breakfast for everyone at the restaurant and promptly called his family to say: 'We are going back to Florida!'

He asked a friend who owns a private jet business to fly him back to Florida in one day to verify his ticket - a trip that cost him $20,000.

The elated judge described the day as a 'blur' of champagne and signing papers.

Stocklas went home with a total of $40 million after splitting the winnings three ways and accounting for taxes. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3479090/Brothers-win-lottery-day-one-walked-away-millionaire-took-home-just-7.html#ixzz42cAMl6bj

• Upvote 1

I'm in with same numbers as last week.

Please make sure you post them in the thread you are entering... I know I don't want to go on a wild goose chase looking for your old posts :D:twothumbs:

I'm in again for wed 3-16 : 32 45 49 65 66 pb 14

We have to start a new thread for the new drawing.

From now on, the title should be like this:

• DV Powerball pool [drawing date] [approximate value]
  • In the "tags" we use the tag "DVPOWERBALL"

I'll do it for you this time :)