Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ted Nugent excoriates Republicans for trying to derail Trump, Cruz

RSTEFAN

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/gop-elite-get-your-heads-out/#!

THE TED OFFENSIVE GOP elite: Get your heads out! Exclusive: Ted Nugent excoriates Republicans for trying to derail Trump, Cruz

Published: 19 hours ago
Ted-Nugent_avatar.jpgTed Nugent About | Email | Archive
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing). For all things Nuge, visit tednugent.com.

And I could go on, but instead let me drive it home as clear and simple as possible – those of you who want to derail Donald Trump’s presidential campaign are guilty of the most egregious self-inflicted disconnect America has ever seen.

Write this down: You’re not against Donald Trump; you’re against the will of the people, pure and simple.

Let me be clear: I do not endorse Donald Trump, but the very reason Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are so popular is because they laugh in the face of your absurd and offensive status quo good ol’ boy GOP establishment crap.

You talk and talk and talk about reigning back spending, but you do nothing.

You talk about standing up for Second Amendment rights, but you do little or nothing.

You talk about demanding accountability for Fast and Furious, but nothing happens.

You talk and talk and talk about Lois Lerner’s IRS crimes, but you do nothing.

You talk and talk and talk about taking care of our veterans, but you do little or nothing.

You watch our failed education system waste more and more tax dollars while turning out the dumbest kids on Earth, and you do nothing.

You watch the EPA abuse landowners and pollute rivers, but you do nothing.

You know damn well Obama’s raw deal with Iran was the act of a madman, but you stand by as if you are helpless.

You talk about halting the dangerous, America-destroying invasion of illegals across our borders, but you do nothing.

You see the destruction of thriving big game herds across the West by out of control wolf numbers, and you do nothing.

You sit back and watch the president side with criminal thugs instead of our law enforcement heroes, but you do nothing.

You see out-of-control populations of non-indigenous wild horses destroying native wildlife and habitat, but you do nothing.

Enter status quo busting we-the-people warriors who gain unprecedented support of we the people, and you attack and condemn them.

When you attack and condemn Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, you are attacking and condemning the common sense and voice of we the people.

You sound and act like you are that dumb, but I’m here to help.

Don’t be so damn dumb. Get your head out of your status quo posterior and review the short list of your failings above.

When you are ready to admit that your GOP has become indistinguishable from the crazed Democrats, then we can talk.

Until then, shut up and pay attention. You might learn something.

Media wishing to interview Ted Nugent, please contact media@wnd.com.

You tell them Ted!!

• Upvote 8

Those are all of the reasons I am thinking about voting for Trump or Cruz only. Never really thought about voting for anyone else, after Scott Walker dropped out. 

The RNC may think I am a low informed voter, a sheeple, but I am not. Unfortunately they feel many Republicans are just that, but they are wrong. The majority of Republicans are sick and tired of the establishment Republicans protecting their jobs and sources of corrupt income from the Lobyists.

• Upvote 2