Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Over...The Fat Lady Sings.

Luigi1

Luigi came across this article.

It looks like the Feds are on board.

Let's hope this is really it.

Go RV/RI.

Not varified. Your opine.

BENY: BANKING SOURCES NOTIFIED BY FED TO EXPECT EXCHANGE RATE CHANGES
EMAIL FROM BENY  Sent Wednesday 3/9/16 9:57 PM PST
Subject: REAL INTEL !!!
REAL INTEL NO BS:
THE CBI JUST TOOK THEIR DINAR OFF THEIR WEBSITE.
THE ENGLISH VERSION HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED YET.
SOURCES AT UBS JUST CONFIRMED THAT IRAQ IS ABOUT TO CHANGE THEIR RATE INTERNATIONALLY. WE MIGHT HAVE A DAY OR TWO OF COMPLETE SILENCE BEFORE EVERYTHING GOES CRAZY- (HINT) -
BUT REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL THE TIME?
WE NEED TO HAVE A FINANCIAL EVENT BEFORE ANY RV. IS THIS FINANCIAL EVENT ABOUT TO HAPPEN? LET'S HOPE SO.
UBS IS TAKING THIS PROCESS AS " NOT SERIOUS" ...
WHY? BECAUSE THEY'VE SEEN DOZENS OF FALSE FLAGS BEFORE. SO NOW THEY ARE NOT TAKING THIS ALERT AS SERIOUSLY AS BEFORE.
MY BANKING SOURCES HAVE ALSO CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY THE FED TO EXPECT TO SEE POTENTIAL CHANGES OF EXCHANGE RATES IN COMING DAYS.
PAY ATTENTION!!! THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME BANKS HAVE CONFIRMED TO ME THAT THEY WERE NOTIFIED OF THIS EVENT.
NO MEMOS , NO RATES LIES ... NOTHING OF THAT.
MY SOURCES ARE SERIOUS AND HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THE NOTIFICATION WAS DELIVERED ONLY TO EXECUTIVE OFFICIALS OF MAJOR BANKS IN THE U.S.
KEEP THE FAITH.
I HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY BUSY SO I HAVE HAD VERY LITTLE TIME TO WRITE MY LETTERS
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

Luigi came across this article.

It looks like the Feds are on board.

Let's hope this is really it.

Go RV/RI.

Not varified. Your opine.

BENY: BANKING SOURCES NOTIFIED BY FED TO EXPECT EXCHANGE RATE CHANGES

EMAIL FROM BENY  Sent Wednesday 3/9/16 9:57 PM PST

Subject: REAL INTEL !!!

REAL INTEL NO BS:

THE CBI JUST TOOK THEIR DINAR OFF THEIR WEBSITE.

THE ENGLISH VERSION HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED YET.

SOURCES AT UBS JUST CONFIRMED THAT IRAQ IS ABOUT TO CHANGE THEIR RATE INTERNATIONALLY. WE MIGHT HAVE A DAY OR TWO OF COMPLETE SILENCE BEFORE EVERYTHING GOES CRAZY- (HINT) -

BUT REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL THE TIME?

WE NEED TO HAVE A FINANCIAL EVENT BEFORE ANY RV. IS THIS FINANCIAL EVENT ABOUT TO HAPPEN? LET'S HOPE SO.

UBS IS TAKING THIS PROCESS AS " NOT SERIOUS" ...

WHY? BECAUSE THEY'VE SEEN DOZENS OF FALSE FLAGS BEFORE. SO NOW THEY ARE NOT TAKING THIS ALERT AS SERIOUSLY AS BEFORE.

MY BANKING SOURCES HAVE ALSO CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY THE FED TO EXPECT TO SEE POTENTIAL CHANGES OF EXCHANGE RATES IN COMING DAYS.

PAY ATTENTION!!! THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME BANKS HAVE CONFIRMED TO ME THAT THEY WERE NOTIFIED OF THIS EVENT.

NO MEMOS , NO RATES LIES ... NOTHING OF THAT.

MY SOURCES ARE SERIOUS AND HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THE NOTIFICATION WAS DELIVERED ONLY TO EXECUTIVE OFFICIALS OF MAJOR BANKS IN THE U.S.

KEEP THE FAITH.

I HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY BUSY SO I HAVE HAD VERY LITTLE TIME TO WRITE MY LETTERS

OH PUHLEEEEZEEE!!!!

NO Lies?  Really?

forked%20tongue.jpeg

• Upvote 2

***///

Rates are always fluctuating ("changing")... :confused2: 

just not to the extent some Dinarians would wish -- yet.  :eyebrows:

Stating "first time banks have confirmed"...?  Really, liar...? <_<

What about all those other times ya'll claimed "intel" from inside the banks in the past..?  <_<

Another epic fail post from the pumper-set:deadhorse:

• Upvote 2

Congratulations Luigi1 - You now have -866 (ruby) votes!  Way to rack 'em up!

Here is the CBI website (English) where the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) still shows the exchange rates for other major foreign currencies.

http://www.cbi.iq/

The article states, "THE CBI JUST TOOK THEIR DINAR OFF THEIR WEBSITE. THE ENGLISH VERSION HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED YET."

This rumor has been posted many times before and is now being recycled (IQD rates not shown on the Arabic side but is showing on the English side).  Here is a link to a comment I made on one of your previous "it's all done posts" and "were are there" on such and such a date.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/216703-it-is-finishedjust-waiting-for-the-formal-announcement/?p=1624457

The exchange date was supposed to be before Friday, March 4, 2016 according to the post in the link.  We are past that now.  Do you see why these articles are worth nothing more than used toilet paper?  So, why do you post them here?  What is your motive?

Giving any credence to these folks pre event shows a significant level of gullibility.  Unfortunately, these same gullible folks may (or most likely) part with their IQD under some pretention and lose their IQD to some scammer post event.  My belief is most folk in this forum really want people to receive the most from their IQD investment and not to be taken advantage of or scammed.  This can't be too hard to understand or accept!

:facepalm:

This post, like the other posts you make containing information from these folks, is pure male bovine excrement.

:bs:

Most folks here have moved past these dinar pumpers, scammers, outright liars, etc. Will you move on from these folks and join us and support providing good information people can actually use in relation to realizing the reasonable potential from their IQD investment?

It may be obvious to most folks but your ruby vote count is likely an accurate indicator of your need to seriously reconsider the posts you make like the one you posted here.

• Upvote 1

Fat lady lays waste to Dinar Rumors.....catches ride to next venue. B)

Is it just me, or does the Fat Lady really look she's too much ride for that bike?

I wonder what the coefficient of friction is for that setup - I can see where she'd be quite the drag given the considerable surface area exposed to the wind ...

She doesn't appear too aerodynamic, if you get my drift.

05bdfd5cf9efde53f1f93cc14b5ac1b0.jpg

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

***///

SHABS -- is that real or a photo-shopped gimmick...?  :shrug:

BTW -- did you - of all people - see the naked lady dancing on top of

the semi truck in Texas traffic this week...?  WHATTA FREAK gittin' her freak on !  :lol:  :lmao:  We roared ! 

Nah...it's photoshopped.  They made the bike and surrounding traffic smaller.   :D  And yes, we saw the naked chick.......It's Texas, seemed normal enough.   B) 

GO RV, then BV