Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

B-52's revving up !! Be afraid ISIS be VERY afraid

EagleEye

Thank You, Eagle Eye, for the great post!  Truly, the B-52 is an amazing bomber with strategic utility in the foreseeable future.

Seems like some Heavy Lifting via the B-52s in the area to wipe out ISIS (yeah!).  No wonder Joe and Abadi are talking about loans to rebuild Iraq due to the ISIS conflict!

I am hoping this does not set the stage for a wider conflict with the missiles Iran has launched very recently in violation of the negotiated nuclear deal last July.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iran-fires-2-missiles-marked-with-israel-must-be-wiped-out/ar-AAgyHzs?li=BBnbfcL

***///

We saw that, too, SYN ---

seems IRAN has pissed all over that "Agreement" and now that they got their money AND their nukes,

they're laughing like hell at US.

ho'bummer did exactly what his radical islamist brethren asked of him --- and got away with it.

The article linked in my previous post states, "Iran also has fired rockets near U.S. warships and flown an unarmed drone over an American aircraft carrier in recent months."

I wonder if this is the same US drone the Iranians took possession of in December of 2011.  Seems like someone(s) could use these actions as a pretext for engagement.

http://www.newsweek.com/iran-says-it-has-flown-replica-us-drone-captured-2011-283440

***///

No question which side ho'bummer and valerie jarrett are on now, is there....

ho'bummer keeps giving the radical extremist muslim sect everything they want,

nothing American too sacred... he & man-wife moochelle hate US as much as they do.   <_<

His whole life, President BO has been told how bad and evil we are.  That America is the problem.   Now he is the problem but he can't see it.

Joke time.  Why can't the Viet Cong  play bingo?  Every time they call out B 52, they all run away.  I was within about 10 miles of a B 52 strike once.  The whole ground was moving like an earthquake was happening.

• Upvote 2

His whole life, President BO has been told how bad and evil we are.  That America is the problem.   Now he is the problem but he can't see it.

Joke time.  Why can't the Viet Cong  play bingo?  Every time they call out B 52, they all run away.  I was within about 10 miles of a B 52 strike once.  The whole ground was moving like an earthquake was happening.

when any Viet Cong were captured they said it was the most feared weapon system...recently had lunch with a group of River Rats...one came to thank me for the Hanoi raids...he said the whole prison KNEW we were coming !!

• Upvote 2