Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly 9 March 2016

Adam Montana

Good morning and happy Wednesday everyone!

So, Pete and RePete were in a boat... Pete fell out. Who was still in the boat?

Yeah ;) this week is kind of like that. Like I mentioned last week, it's my feeling 

that our Dinar situation is tied VERY close to oil right now. We were at what I felt 

was the bottom (around $30ppb), and the same sources are showing about a 3% 

gain this week. 

That's nothing special, it doesn't signify a strong stability yet, and I'm not surprised 

to see so little in the news about HCL yet. It's just not enough of a change to get 

anyone motivated, and that shows in the news feeds.

Here's the visual comparison:

post-72-0-56459100-1457531689_thumb.png

This might sound crazy, but I actually don't want to see a huge spike. IMO the best 

thing we can see right now is a steady increase, or even some more flatlining. When 

we've seen about 2-3 weeks of stability, that's when I will start getting excited.

:twocents:

That might have sounded a little humbuggish, but really it's not. Iraq is doing a great 

job in all aspects. The only thing I'm humbuggish on right now is the prospects of an 

RV this week.

Give me a couple weeks of stable oil prices, and that should all change.

:twothumbs:

With that said - you know where I stand on the "when" and "why", so let's talk news!

• Powerball is at ~50MM. Someone split this with me! LINK
  • We are not the only ones who see the IQD rising. LINK
  • Global conference on IRaqi banking? Yes please. LINK

One IMPORTANT note - I mentioned last week that we might see some site maintenance 

shortly. Hopefully that will start shortly, because sooner started = sooner done. I'll send 

out an email notifying everyone, but again DON'T FREAK OUT! :lol: The email system and 

text systems are 100% separate from the message board here, so you will NOT miss any 

notices in the event of anything big.

Here's the weekly Q's:

TheArtistFormallyKnownAs No country in history has ever had a major revaluation of their currency, instead went with the LOP option ,(MY QUESTION) to you what moves is Iraq making that most points to them being the first to go with the other (major RV) option?. In other words what most makes you feel that they are going to revalue, and not LOP their currency. Thank you.

Also , I got one warning point from you, how long does it stay on my record for? , and how many does one clock up before one is banned?.

My reasoning for Lop vs Revalue has been explained over and over and over. I outlined it 

in great detail in my book RV Intel (VIPs get it here for free), so I'll just give you the short 

version.

There is no other country in the world, or in history, that has been in the situation that Iraq 

is in now due to 1) the events that have transpired over the last 15 years and 2) Iraq's 

incredible wealth, resources, history, and potential. There just isn't anything to compare 

it to.

Consider how Donald Trump is breaking the mold in US Politics. Half the pundits still can't 

wrap their head around it, using old "measurements" and meaningless polls to naysay his 

success... yet he keeps winning. Which means the pundits are wrong, and the same logic 

applies to this question.

Regarding warning points, they stay forever and there is no set "number" that will get you 

banned. That's part of the fun. :lol:

TheArtistFormallyKnownAs One more thing , in your opinion are we Dinar holders under attack, is there a coordinated effort to get us to part with our Dinar , be it the CBI, CIA or whoever.

No, I don't think that at all. Why would you think that?

429 The short question: How much does Near East culture play into this whole RV deal?

I'm not versed in Near East culture. I don't know if you are. I really don't care about Lunar phases, either (said the man who is really big on the HOLY-DAY of Easter which is based upon Passover which is based upon the lunar phase). But I'm not Iraqi and I don't believe you are either. That being said, you and I aren't the deciding factors here. So do your contacts in the Near East ever refer to these lunar phases?
So there's a Solar Eclipse on 3/9/16 and a lunar eclipse on 3/23/16. How do these events effect the Iraqi culture and can they possibly effect the RV?

Although $ and religion are often intertwined, my contacts do not put any weight 

on such things with regard to a major change in currency value. This is a business 

matter, not a religious one.

:twocents:

patrick50 Why is so important just for the oil price to go up when Iraq is so rich in natural resources and not to forget agriculture?

That's a good question, thanks! I'm going to try not to over-complicate it, because it 

really is a simple matter.

You are correct, Iraq is indeed blessed with much natural resources, agriculture, and 

more! But in spite of that, there is still a finite amount of oil beneath the surface, and

if they are to get the most out of their efforts and have the best chances of RVing 

and sustaining a higher rate, their income from oil sales has a direct impact on that.

Therefore, higher price of oil = better for CBI. 

Mr. G The feeling seems to be, "Low oil prices", no RV.

This is just a thought, what do you think? If I am Iraq. I want to RV my money, back to its former glory. An RV is something they have to "handle", not manage. Once an RV occurs, from that time forward, it has to be managed. So, Regardless of the price, Oil is their main source of income backing the value of their currency. It will be the main backing for the next 50+ years. So, the best time to "handle" an RV, is when oil is extremely cheap. They have already set themselves up to "handle" the RV. Now, they just need it to RV as low as possible. Example: 10 cents. This makes it much easier/cheaper to "handle" the RV. Meanwhile, knowing the price of Oil will, and probably has to, go back up, that will make it much easier and profitable to "manage" the RV.
Crazy thought? Or, Very plausible?

Not a crazy thought at all my friend! But it would behoove them to come out with a low 

RV when their oil is higher, because it would increase their profit by the same factor... 

to put it simply, if they RV at .10 when oil is 3X higher than now, then they make at 

least 3X.

If you could trade 1 bar of gold for $500 today, but if you wait a month you know you 

will get $1500... wouldn't you wait a month?

I would.

countryroads Hi Adam.  Is Iraq financially stable enough to completely disregard the RV all together if they choose to?  When was the last time the RV was discussed in Parliament? Is there any sign of it coming before Parliament any time in the near future? Do you have any information along these lines that you could share with us. Just would like to know what is going on behind the lines and in the minds of the Iraqis.
Thanks

Of course they are! There is no law or prophecy that states the RV must happen, ever, 

for any reason. There's also nothing demanding a lop... they could do exactly the same 

thing they are doing now for eternity. But WHY would they do that, when there is so 

much potential and possibility to recover that which was lost?

Regarding Parliament, this isn't something that they announce on the morning news... 

"Parliament to discuss massive RV of currency" is a headline you will NEVER see. There 

would be an insane speculative run on the currency, and the next morning you'd see this 

headline: "Well, Parliament WAS going to discuss an RV but they made a huge mistake 

by announcing it lol sorry everyone j/k no RV".

;)

Seabee Hi Adam  This is something totally different for you hear on a Wed. I live in upstate N.Y. And in one of the poorest counties of the state. In fact one of the problems our small village has is a drug problem. With that said, I have a large amount of IQD just waiting for an RV. When this happens I am going to offer a large sum of money to the village police to take on the drug problem so the they can get a handle on it. Yes, there is a lot of work involved, but this is what I want to and if I can save a life, this will be important to me.

I only am going to ask you one thing. Please let me know ASAP when this thing breaks!!!!!!

Seabee, you are a true gentleman and a saint. You have my word I will let you know.

:tiphat:

==============================================

That's it for now everyone - again, please don't freak out when the site is offline for a day 

or two in the near future.

:)

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

***///

Awesome Chat, CHIEF:twothumbs: Thanks as always !

SHORT SHARE: someone looked at us like we'd lost our minds at the gas station the other day because

we were remarking on how good it would be if the ppb would go up .... if they only knew:lol:  ^_^

I guess they'd never seen a hoveround at the pumps before.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Yes Adam , there is a country that you can compare Iraq to , Russia has Oil and Gas like Iraq , not as much but a hell of a lot , and they had  LOP , three O's too, I had asked you about this in the passed and your answer was Russia is not Iraq , not a great answer , it certainly didn't clear it up for me.

If Dinar Vets were the Matrix, Adam's equivalent would be Morpheus........And Morpheus knows more than any of us could possibly comprehend.   :shrug: 

10bgzy.jpg

GO RV, then BV   B) 

• Upvote 1

Yes Adam , there is a country that you can compare Iraq to , Russia has Oil and Gas like Iraq , not as much but a hell of a lot , and they had  LOP , three O's too, I had asked you about this in the passed and your answer was Russia is not Iraq , not a great answer , it certainly didn't clear it up for me.

If you asked in the past, and my answer wasn't sufficient, I suggest you look elsewhere.

It sounds like your real question is "What's the difference between Russia and Iraq?"

Please don't waste your time trolling me with silly questions like that. Thanks.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

So, Pete and RePete were in a boat... Pete fell out. Who was still in the boat?

Sounds Like We're All Stuck In The Boat At Least Another Week Waiting For An RV -

Oh For Pete's Sake ...

kxoeh.jpg

:D        :D        :D

• Upvote 4

***///

Awesome Chat, CHIEF:twothumbs: Thanks as always !

SHORT SHARE: someone looked at us like we'd lost our minds at the gas station the other day because

we were remarking on how good it would be if the ppb would go up .... if they only knew !

I doubt they'd do that in Texas, Alaska, North Dakota or other oil producing states.  A lot of the smaller oil and oil service companies are holding on by a thread.