Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks Whatshername...This aint just in America and it Damn sure wasn't orchestrated yesterday...The 2%, TPTB are behind these simpletons of organised crime...They've become so complacent in their thievery through back-door dealings and federal mandates...and last but not least their flagship thief provider of the USD the Federal Reserve, that they've become blatant about their abuse of the American people...There one mistake through the dumming-down through entitlements of America they didn't factor in...this was the common-sense of the silent majorty...Our founding fathers were smart enough to protect this great country from the tyranny of a corrupt government...We need to return to the original Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence...We have the right to overturn any and everything that was unjustly mandated into laws illegally or through deception (Porkbellies)...There's got to be a start and this campaign looks like there's a lot of crooked thieves trying to stop the fuse from being lit... 

What are the Democrats hiding?

You know I dislike the establishment DEMONrats, but that said, the establishment RINO's are not any better, maybe worse, by falsely claiming to be Christian, they are by definition individually an Antichrist. The progressives have dropped all pretense of the Woodrow Wilson-esk "God's Voice" style of communism. That they worship everything from doorknobs to Paganism doesn't give them any "moral superiority", but at least they are not taking God's Name in vain.

Dinesh D'Souza is going to be the guest speaker at  the Snohomish County GOP Annual Dinner April 22.

I already have tickets, passed on the nose bleed seats, I prefer to observe from a distance than be upfront and center.

Besides, a $2,500 night to benefit the GOP is a little excessive for me.

I just want to have a chance to ask a couple questions.

Edited by divemaster5734