Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Real Ted And Heidi Cruz Are In Bed With Shadow Government

Ted and Heidi Cruz – 

Who is Heidi Cruz.  She is one interesting lawyer!  Did you know that she sat on a Council on Foreign Relations task force for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)? Yes right up until 2011 when Ted announced he was running for the Senate!
WHY do you people think our Government won’t secure our border? Do you think it is Incompetence? Ignorance? Is it to destroy the nation? Well a lot can be said about all of those at this point but lets just say the SPP (Security and Prosperity Partnership) CFR and that sweet little task force has other plans! Open up the borders and go deeper south into Mexico and beyond!! Awake yet???? Yes they are actively working to create a new nation of North America, called the North American Union, (NAU) just like the EU, with a controlling politburo, where members are NOT elected by the people.
Ted-Heidi-Cruz-Exposed-2-150x150.jpg

Come Unto Our Flock And Drink The Kool-Aid Damit.

Heidi Cruz was:
“SPECIAL” Assistant to Ambassador Robert B. Zoellick? Do you know WHO he is???  Mitt Romney put Zoellick on his team and caught great criticism over it but we didn’t hear about that through Fox or any one else now did we! Google it!! Just type in Romney and Robert B Zoellick. Its there!!
kool-aid-150x150.jpg

I’m Ted Cruz And I Say Drink My Kool-Aid

So WHY would Heidi be a “special assistant” to him of ALL people? Is this a lawyer doing the work of a lawyer?  Hardly, there is an agenda here. 

TASK FORCE MEMBERS: HEIDI S. CRUZ is an energy investment banker with Merrill Lynch in Houston, Texas. She served in the Bush White House under Dr. Condoleezza Rice as the Economic Director for the Western Hemisphere at the National Security Council, as the Director of the Latin America Office at the U.S. Treasury Department, and as Special Assistant to Ambassador Robert B. Zoellick, U.S. Trade Representative. Prior to government service, Ms. Cruz was an investment banker with J.P. Morgan in New York City. – (This information is prior to the economic crash, during the Bush administration.)

Ted-Heidi-Cruz-Exposed-4-150x150.jpg

I Want To Bite You *****!

“Special Assistant to Robert Zoellick” what did that mean?  

“Robert Bruce Zoellick is a former U.S. trade representative, deputy secretary of state, president of the World Bank, and vice chairman of Goldman Sachs (2006-2007). As U.S. trade representative, Zoellick played a key role in the passage of the Central American Free Trade Agreement, the U.S.-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement, the Jordan Free Trade Agreement, and the restoration of fast track negotiating authority via the Trade Act of 2002. He was also a top U.S. negotiator during the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) negotiations that lead to the formation of the World Trade Organization (WTO).””U.S. Trade Representative Prior, Zoellick was appointed United States Trade Representative and assumed office on February 7, 2001. As a member Bush’s Cabinet, he served with the rank of Ambassador. Zoellick is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, as well as the Trilateral Commission, and was one of the signers of the January 26, 1998, Project for the New American Century (PNAC) letter to President William Jefferson Clinton.[10][11] Zoellick completed negotiations to bring China and Taiwan into the World Trade Organization (WTO), developed a strategy to launch new global trade negotiations at the WTO meeting at Doha, shepherded Congressional action on the Jordan Free Trade Agreement and the Vietnam Trade Agreement, and worked with Congress to pass the Trade Act of 2002, which included new Trade Promotion Authority.[12] In an October 2007 speech to the National Press Club, Zoellick stated that “we are working with our Board to significantly step up our assistance to the international efforts to address climate change. At our upcoming Annual Meetings and at the UN Climate Change Conference in Bali this December, I hope to outline a portfolio of ways the World Bank Group can help integrate the needs of development and low carbon growth. We need to focus particularly on the interests of developing countries, so that we can meet the challenge of climate change without slowing the growth that will help overcome poverty.[22]

Ted-Heidi-Cruz-Exposed-5-150x150.jpg

Damn Frauds

WOW, just WOW – at the Belly of the Beast of the New World Order.  The World Trade Organization, The Council on Foreign Relations, the infamous Trilateral Commission, (PNAC) The Project for the New American Century (Neo-Con Ground ZERO) Global Trade, Climate Change, World Bank Group, Lower Carbon Growth” Heidi was SPECIAL Assitant to this guy?? ~Faith Hall

Rick Wells
Heidi and Ted Cruz – One World Government.

Ok so how about this … Cruz’s Linkedin page, when I vetted him during the Senate campaign had what is listed below. I copied and pasted it into a text file. Shortly thereafter, I heard him speak. I was curious so I re-visited his Linkedin page and the info below was gone .. erased .. wiped out! ~Faith

Ted Cruz’s Additional Information

Groups and Associations:
Currently serve on the Board of Advisors of the Texas Review of Law & Politics and the Hispanic Alliance for Progress. Previously served as as a Director and Vice President of the Texas Lyceum, as a Pioneer for Bush-Cheney 2004, as National Co-Chair of Lawyers for McCain, and as Chairman of the School Choice and Education Reform Committee for the Federalist Society. Federalist Society, Bush-Cheney 2000, Maverick PAC, FTC Internet Task Force, Free Enterprise Education Center, APDA, Texas Lyceum.

Current/Former Presidential Appointees
Harvard Law School Alumni Network
Harvard University Alumni
*Hispanic Alliance For Prosperity Institute*
**Hispanic Leadership Fund**

NOW WATCH THE VIDEO >>> http://youtu.be/0JGa50f-dSA

Either he lied on his bio or he is lying on the video.  Either way, Saint Cruz is capable of lying.  

Why would he now hide his association with the Hispanic Alliance for Prosperity Institute and the Hispanic Leadership Fund?  Could it be that he is not who he says he is? Could it be that he lies? Well going by the youtube below .. yea I’d say he lied. So where does he stand on the immigration issue? Do we really know? Seems fair to recognize that Ted Cruz has the same relationship to the Truth and the Snake in the Garden of Eden. And his wife is a Globalist operative.

Cruz Supports Giving Fast Track Authority on Trade to Obama

TPP = Mass Immigration

Ted Cruz Supports the Trans-Pacific Partnership!

10991218_1449174135324028_44653707728563

- See more at: http://whateverhappentocommonsense.com/2016/06/illuminati/the-real-ted-and-heidi-cruz-are-ind-bed-with-shadow-government/#sthash.LKEgqZ1e.dpuf

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

***///

Any wonder why 'OlSarge'sGals didn't put this guy on their list as a contender...?

Remember what we've told ya'll about the Junior Illuminati Elite comin' up...?

Here are 2 more members you can add to that list.

Every single one of their Old Guard is being replaced by one of these next-generation demons.

Look at the klintons -- george klooney & his wife... 

Look at the ho'bummers -- Jayz & his wife, Beyondsense

Look at the bushes -- ted cruz & his wife

... and bill & melinda gates who'll carry on for GORGE soros when he kicks it...

It's all lined up...

all being groomed to run the world by their evil illuminati masters...

to carry the torch and continue the take-down.

Better start layin' in yer Ameros, folks.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Please stop posting blatant lies - none of this information is even close to the truth. 

http://thecommontruth.net/the-truth/-the-facts-on-ted-and-heidi-cruz-clearing-the-myths

2652555_orig.jpg

There are a boatload of myths and twisted facts that permeate the social media about Ted and Heidi Cruz. Some of it is done on purpose by those who wish to make their candidate stand out by denigrating another. I give Americans more credit though that the majority have just been fed misinformation and “just don’t know” the truth. 
This article should dispel those myths and please; feel free to check for yourself that every single word is fact. I know it is really long but you must understand, point by point, all the myths you have heard are not Ted Cruz. They are lies made to hurt him as a candidate. I could add so much more but feel free to ask questions.

Ted Cruz
Ted Cruz loved the Constitution and debating since high school. He spent a lot of time on debating teams and actually made small amounts of money speaking at places like the VFW and American Legion which he saved an applied to college.

Ted Cruz worked his way through college; Princeton and Harvard and specialized in constitutional law. He finished at the top of his class, was considered one of the most brilliant students and as such, was selected to clerk for the Chief Justice William Rehnquist of the Supreme Court. This is an honor that only goes to the very best and brightest and immerse you in constitutional law.

After Cruz finished his clerkships, he took a position with Cooper, Carvin & Rosenthal, now known as Cooper & Kirk, LLC, from 1997 to 1998. While with the firm, Cruz worked on matters relating to the National Rifle Association, and helped prepare testimony for the impeachment proceedingsagainst President Bill Clinton.
Cruz joined the George W. Bush presidential campaign in 1999 as a domestic policy adviser, advising then-Governor George W. Bush on a wide range of policy and legal matters, including civil justice, criminal justice, constitutional law, immigration, and government reform. In other words, in private practice and working for George Bush, Ted Cruz was no ordinary lawyer. He was immersed in the policies and values we hold dear today.

Where it gets really good
After working for George Bush, he was appointed to work at the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) as director of policy planning. In that role, he cut through the red tape and regulations to help create tens of thousands of jobs. Ted Cruz knew if you de-regulate, you unchain business and growth occurs. You can read about that role at this link – Ted Cruz at the FTC.

While working at the FTC, he was asked to become the Solicitor General of Texas by Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott. The office had been established in 1999 to handle appeals involving the state, but Abbott hired Cruz with the idea that Cruz would take a "leadership role in the United States in articulating a vision of strict constructionism."

As Solicitor General, Cruz argued before the Supreme Court of the United States nine times.
Ted fought before the supreme court for our “right to keep and bear arms” in the most famous gun rights case to date; District of Columbia v Heller. In addition to his success in Heller, Cruz successfully defended the constitutionality of the Ten Commandments monument on the Texas State Capitol grounds before the U.S. Supreme Court, winning 5–4.

Ted fought before the supreme court in the famous Medellin v. Texas case where he battled the UN, World Court, 90 countries and even George W. Bush to defend American sovereignty and won. Anyone that thinks Ted favors the NWO or world dominion better look at this because nothing could be further than from the truth. Ted feels that no country and certainly not the U.N. can tell the United States what to do. All power is vested in our own government of the people and the constitution.

When Ted Cruz decide to run for the Senate, he was going up against the incumbent democrat who had deep pockets. When he told his party and looked for support, they told him “wait your turn” because they had already picked out a RINO for the job. Ted went against the and went “grass roots to the people” winning the election by a landslide.

In the Senate, Ted has fought time and time again to protect our rights and fight the left. In many cases, he has had to fight his own party as well when they so easily give in and cut deals. He is not considered an insider in any way, shape or form. He has called for border security, a wall, deportation and fought amnesty since before 2012.

Heidi Cruz
Heidi Cruz was the daughter of missionaries who spent a lot of time overseas helping people and bringing them not only relief, but the Christian values we embrace. She eventually went on to graduate from Harvard (again, on her own dime and not from some fabulously rich family).

Heidi worked for the Bush administration on economic policy, eventually becoming the director for the Western Hemisphere on the National Security Council under National Security AdvisorCondoleezza Rice in 2003. In 2005, she joined Goldman Sachs, serving as a private wealth manager. That means handling accounts of over $40 million and giving investment direction. She took a leave of absence without pay for her husband's 2016 presidential campaign.

Allegations about her supporting and contributing to a New World Order are completely false and the whole smear against her was done in Ted’s Senate campaign by the opposition. Heidi was an international investment banker who was invited to be part of a working group at the Council on Foreign Relations which reviewed a notorious 2005 paper called “Building a North American Community” which was largely authored by Robert Pastor and is the presumed origin of the idea of the North American Union, though Pastor has repeatedly denied that it contains anything like that.

Heidi Cruz’ role in all of this was as one of a large panel of readers and her sole identifiable contribution to the project is a one-paragraph response in the final appendix in which she says:

“We must emphasize the imperative that economic investment be led and perpetuated by the private sector. There is no force proven like the market for aligning incentives, sourcing capital, and producing results like financial markets and profit-making businesses. This is simply necessary to sustain a higher living standard for the poorest among us — truly the measure of our success. As such, investment fund sand financing mechanisms should be deemed attractive instruments by those committing the capital and should only be developed in conjunction with market participants.”

So basically, her role here is to say that free markets and free trade are the answer to greater regional prosperity. Amazing. Republican principles in a few sentences and suddenly she is accused of being part of the NWO? You can read more here – Anatomy of a Smear

Please do some research on your own. If you see something negative about Ted or Heidi, I am willing to bet the real story is quite different than those using it to smear a great patriot couple.

I understand supporting your choice for candidate but there is nothing patriotic about bashing another candidate with lies and innuendo. 

:cowboy2:
  • Upvote 9

Ted Cruz is the most consistant Constitutionally Sound candidate on the Republican side. This article is nothing but a hit piece and by default, BS. I agree with TG, people on this forum need to think before they post...this is one of those instances.

Indy

• Upvote 4

If you want to read about Ted Cruz and all that he has accomplished and defended, go to his sight, TedCruz.org

I believe this will give you first hand about Ted Cruz, now it all remains to be seen if he can hold true to his promises.  I don't say this about just Cruz, its with all the candidates.

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 3

***///

Way too close to the Bushs' for us.  

Knowing what we do about their Central / South American doings, and nazi doings,

we're more than done with them.

Good morning ladies :)  I don't believe the Bush clan likes Cruz.  Cruz fought against GW Bush and the international court to uphold Texas execution  ruling against an illegal who raped and murdered a teenage girl.  Here are a few articles to research ;)

“I just don’t like the guy,” Bush said Sunday night, according to conversations with more than half a dozen donors who attended the event.

One donor in the room said the former president had been offering mostly anodyne accounts of how the Bush family network views the current campaign and charming off-the-cuff jokes, until he launched into Cruz.

“I was like, ‘Holy sh-t, did he just say that?’” the donor said. “I remember looking around and seeing that other people were also looking around surprised.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/jeb-bush-george-bush-donors-ted-cruz-214933#ixzz42P7BPqA2

Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

In 2003, Jose Ernesto Medellin was on death row for his subhuman crimes a decade earlier: the rape and murder of two young girls, ages 14 and 16.  Medellin was an illegal immigrant and sought to have his execution stayed, claiming that during his trial he was not notified of an international law through which he could have obtained legal aid from the Mexican consulate. Mexico then sued the United States on behalf of Medellin and 50 other illegal immigrants that were incarcerated in the U.S. for crimes they committed on US soil, citing the same loophole.

District and appellate courts threw out Medellin’s requests, but the Supreme Court agreed to hear the case.  Before the case could be argued, however, the Bush administration stepped in.

Bush took the position that as president, he had the authority under the Constitution to order states to review the convictions and sentences of foreign nationals in order to advise them of their rights according to international law.

Prompted by the Bush memorandum, Medellin re-filed in Texas state court. Who was the state's solicitor general? Ted Cruz.

After the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals dismissed Medellin’s second appeal, the Supreme Court once again said they would take up the case. Ted Cruz argued the case before the Supreme Court in what was a quite contentious back and forth, recounted below from a summer 2014 issue of the New Yorker:

He (Cruz) argued that the President could not order Texas to reopen the cases without the specific authorization of Congress. Cruz duelled with Stephen Breyer and other skeptical Justices for well over the allotted thirty minutes. Breyer ribbed Cruz: “As I read the Constitution, it says all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States shall be the supreme law of the land, and the judges in every state—I guess it means including Texas”—the audience laughed—“shall be bound thereby.”

“Certainly, Justice Breyer,” Cruz answered. “Texas, of course, does not dispute that the Constitution, laws, and treaties are the supreme law of the land.” But, he went on, the President’s order, in this case, was none of these. The questioning of Cruz became so raucous that, at one point, Justice John Paul Stevens felt compelled to interject, “You said there are six reasons. . . . I really would like to hear what those reasons are without interruption from all of my colleagues.” Cruz won the case, six-to-three, with Stevens joining the Court’s conservatives.

Cruz bested not only the president, but all of his allies in this victory, and just as the clock was winding down on the Bush administration to boot.

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2015/11/the-real-reason-gw-bush-hates-ted-cruz#sthash.NB3aaDYV.dpuf

• Upvote 3

Good morning ladies :)  I don't believe the Bush clan likes Cruz.  Cruz fought against GW Bush and the international court to uphold Texas execution  ruling against an illegal who raped and murdered a teenage girl.  Here are a few articles to research ;)

“I just don’t like the guy,” Bush said Sunday night, according to conversations with more than half a dozen donors who attended the event.

One donor in the room said the former president had been offering mostly anodyne accounts of how the Bush family network views the current campaign and charming off-the-cuff jokes, until he launched into Cruz.

“I was like, ‘Holy sh-t, did he just say that?’” the donor said. “I remember looking around and seeing that other people were also looking around surprised.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/jeb-bush-george-bush-donors-ted-cruz-214933#ixzz42P7BPqA2

Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

In 2003, Jose Ernesto Medellin was on death row for his subhuman crimes a decade earlier: the rape and murder of two young girls, ages 14 and 16.  Medellin was an illegal immigrant and sought to have his execution stayed, claiming that during his trial he was not notified of an international law through which he could have obtained legal aid from the Mexican consulate. Mexico then sued the United States on behalf of Medellin and 50 other illegal immigrants that were incarcerated in the U.S. for crimes they committed on US soil, citing the same loophole.

District and appellate courts threw out Medellin’s requests, but the Supreme Court agreed to hear the case.  Before the case could be argued, however, the Bush administration stepped in.

Bush took the position that as president, he had the authority under the Constitution to order states to review the convictions and sentences of foreign nationals in order to advise them of their rights according to international law.

Prompted by the Bush memorandum, Medellin re-filed in Texas state court. Who was the state's solicitor general? Ted Cruz.

After the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals dismissed Medellin’s second appeal, the Supreme Court once again said they would take up the case. Ted Cruz argued the case before the Supreme Court in what was a quite contentious back and forth, recounted below from a summer 2014 issue of the New Yorker:

He (Cruz) argued that the President could not order Texas to reopen the cases without the specific authorization of Congress. Cruz duelled with Stephen Breyer and other skeptical Justices for well over the allotted thirty minutes. Breyer ribbed Cruz: “As I read the Constitution, it says all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States shall be the supreme law of the land, and the judges in every state—I guess it means including Texas”—the audience laughed—“shall be bound thereby.”

“Certainly, Justice Breyer,” Cruz answered. “Texas, of course, does not dispute that the Constitution, laws, and treaties are the supreme law of the land.” But, he went on, the President’s order, in this case, was none of these. The questioning of Cruz became so raucous that, at one point, Justice John Paul Stevens felt compelled to interject, “You said there are six reasons. . . . I really would like to hear what those reasons are without interruption from all of my colleagues.” Cruz won the case, six-to-three, with Stevens joining the Court’s conservatives.

Cruz bested not only the president, but all of his allies in this victory, and just as the clock was winding down on the Bush administration to boot.

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2015/11/the-real-reason-gw-bush-hates-ted-cruz#sthash.NB3aaDYV.dpuf

Hahaha... Bushes don't like cruz?

Neil Bush just joined Rafael's finance committee, proving that cruz is another establishment politician beholden to the bankers and NWO.

• Upvote 2

Hey dawg :)

As far as I know, Neil Bush endorsed Cruz, and that turns me off personally,

especially since I know what Neil has done over the years, and this article

discusses some of it.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/10/ted-cruz-a-bush-by-another-name/

Funny how some of these guys think they can toy with people, or they think

we are all stupid.

To me, Trump is looking better daily, though I am not sold on him. No one is perfect,

and those that claim they are are lying.

• Upvote 1

I understand supporting your choice for candidate but there is nothing patriotic about bashing another candidate with lies and innuendo

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/217038-the-real-ted-and-heidi-cruz-are-in-bed-with-shadow-government/#ixzz42bs382d9

God bless you Granny. 1000 Pluses

Ted Cruz is the most consistant Constitutionally Sound candidate on the Republican side. This article is nothing but a hit piece and by default, BS. I agree with TG, people on this forum need to think before they post...this is one of those instances.

Indy

Bless you too.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I understand supporting your choice for candidate but there is nothing patriotic about bashing another candidate with lies and innuendo

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/217038-the-real-ted-and-heidi-cruz-are-in-bed-with-shadow-government/#ixzz42bs382d9

God bless you Granny. 1000 Pluses

Bless you too.

I gave ya the ruby, something I very seldom do.

With that outta the way, who the hell do you think you are to questions one's patriotism for calling out a fascist and NWO puppet?

"When fascism comes to America, it will be draped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Sounds a lot like Rafael.

Ted Cruz: the GOP's Obama.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

With that outta the way, who the hell do you think you are to questions one's patriotism for calling out a fascist and NWO puppet?

"When fascism comes to America, it will be draped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Right back at ya buddy. 

So though you and your Nazi followers may want to learn how to read. 

I never maid the statement that you quoted me for, Texas Granny did. 

Please stop posting blatant lies - none of this information is even close to the truth. 

http://thecommontruth.net/the-truth/-the-facts-on-ted-and-heidi-cruz-clearing-the-myths

2652555_orig.jpg

There are a boatload of myths and twisted facts that permeate the social media about Ted and Heidi Cruz. Some of it is done on purpose by those who wish to make their candidate stand out by denigrating another. I give Americans more credit though that the majority have just been fed misinformation and “just don’t know” the truth. 

This article should dispel those myths and please; feel free to check for yourself that every single word is fact. I know it is really long but you must understand, point by point, all the myths you have heard are not Ted Cruz. They are lies made to hurt him as a candidate. I could add so much more but feel free to ask questions.

Ted Cruz

Ted Cruz loved the Constitution and debating since high school. He spent a lot of time on debating teams and actually made small amounts of money speaking at places like the VFW and American Legion which he saved an applied to college.

Ted Cruz worked his way through college; Princeton and Harvard and specialized in constitutional law. He finished at the top of his class, was considered one of the most brilliant students and as such, was selected to clerk for the Chief Justice William Rehnquist of the Supreme Court. This is an honor that only goes to the very best and brightest and immerse you in constitutional law.

After Cruz finished his clerkships, he took a position with Cooper, Carvin & Rosenthal, now known as Cooper & Kirk, LLC, from 1997 to 1998. While with the firm, Cruz worked on matters relating to the National Rifle Association, and helped prepare testimony for the impeachment proceedingsagainst President Bill Clinton.

Cruz joined the George W. Bush presidential campaign in 1999 as a domestic policy adviser, advising then-Governor George W. Bush on a wide range of policy and legal matters, including civil justice, criminal justice, constitutional law, immigration, and government reform. In other words, in private practice and working for George Bush, Ted Cruz was no ordinary lawyer. He was immersed in the policies and values we hold dear today.

After working for George Bush, he was appointed to work at the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) as director of policy planning. In that role, he cut through the red tape and regulations to help create tens of thousands of jobs. Ted Cruz knew if you de-regulate, you unchain business and growth occurs. You can read about that role at this link – Ted Cruz at the FTC.

While working at the FTC, he was asked to become the Solicitor General of Texas by Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott. The office had been established in 1999 to handle appeals involving the state, but Abbott hired Cruz with the idea that Cruz would take a "leadership role in the United States in articulating a vision of strict constructionism."

As Solicitor General, Cruz argued before the Supreme Court of the United States nine times.

Ted fought before the supreme court for our “right to keep and bear arms” in the most famous gun rights case to date; District of Columbia v Heller. In addition to his success in Heller, Cruz successfully defended the constitutionality of the Ten Commandments monument on the Texas State Capitol grounds before the U.S. Supreme Court, winning 5–4.

Ted fought before the supreme court in the famous Medellin v. Texas case where he battled the UN, World Court, 90 countries and even George W. Bush to defend American sovereignty and won. Anyone that thinks Ted favors the NWO or world dominion better look at this because nothing could be further than from the truth. Ted feels that no country and certainly not the U.N. can tell the United States what to do. All power is vested in our own government of the people and the constitution.

When Ted Cruz decide to run for the Senate, he was going up against the incumbent democrat who had deep pockets. When he told his party and looked for support, they told him “wait your turn” because they had already picked out a RINO for the job. Ted went against the and went “grass roots to the people” winning the election by a landslide.

In the Senate, Ted has fought time and time again to protect our rights and fight the left. In many cases, he has had to fight his own party as well when they so easily give in and cut deals. He is not considered an insider in any way, shape or form. He has called for border security, a wall, deportation and fought amnesty since before 2012.

Heidi Cruz

Heidi Cruz was the daughter of missionaries who spent a lot of time overseas helping people and bringing them not only relief, but the Christian values we embrace. She eventually went on to graduate from Harvard (again, on her own dime and not from some fabulously rich family).

Heidi worked for the Bush administration on economic policy, eventually becoming the director for the Western Hemisphere on the National Security Council under National Security AdvisorCondoleezza Rice in 2003. In 2005, she joined Goldman Sachs, serving as a private wealth manager. That means handling accounts of over $40 million and giving investment direction. She took a leave of absence without pay for her husband's 2016 presidential campaign.

Allegations about her supporting and contributing to a New World Order are completely false and the whole smear against her was done in Ted’s Senate campaign by the opposition. Heidi was an international investment banker who was invited to be part of a working group at the Council on Foreign Relations which reviewed a notorious 2005 paper called “Building a North American Community” which was largely authored by Robert Pastor and is the presumed origin of the idea of the North American Union, though Pastor has repeatedly denied that it contains anything like that.

Heidi Cruz’ role in all of this was as one of a large panel of readers and her sole identifiable contribution to the project is a one-paragraph response in the final appendix in which she says:

“We must emphasize the imperative that economic investment be led and perpetuated by the private sector. There is no force proven like the market for aligning incentives, sourcing capital, and producing results like financial markets and profit-making businesses. This is simply necessary to sustain a higher living standard for the poorest among us — truly the measure of our success. As such, investment fund sand financing mechanisms should be deemed attractive instruments by those committing the capital and should only be developed in conjunction with market participants.”

So basically, her role here is to say that free markets and free trade are the answer to greater regional prosperity. Amazing. Republican principles in a few sentences and suddenly she is accused of being part of the NWO? You can read more here – Anatomy of a Smear

Please do some research on your own. If you see something negative about Ted or Heidi, I am willing to bet the real story is quite different than those using it to smear a great patriot couple.

I understand supporting your choice for candidate but there is nothing patriotic about bashing another candidate with lies and innuendo. 

I only gave her my blessings. 

Now let me tell you something while your hiding behind your computer.

YOU ARE NOT A PATRIOT. 

You no nothing about the Constitution of the United States of America. 

Or the rule of law. Your candidate is, and has been from the beginning, inciting violence. 

And that is not Patriotic, nor is it legal. So ask yourself how come he gets away with it? 

That's because he is doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing. Because about the only that 

has come out of Washington in the last 50 yrs that wasn't scripted IS TED CRUZ. And that is why 

the POWERS THAT CONTROL YOU have lost it and are in a pure rage. They know that Ted will 

utterly destroy all the demonic buildings that you and your ilk so greatly value. 

But there is one thing that your kind NEVER seem to understand. It's an old Texas saying,

"When you sow the wind, you REAP the whirlwind". And you will reap it, because your 

demon master doesn't care about you, he only wants you dead. 

Only Jesus Christ can save you. 

• Downvote 1

On March 11, 2016 at 5:57 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Right back at ya buddy. 

So though you and your Nazi followers may want to learn how to read. 

I never maid the statement that you quoted me for, Texas Granny did. 

2652555_orig.jpg

Ted Cruz

Ted Cruz worked his way through college; Princeton and Harvard and specialized in constitutional law. He finished at the top of his class, was considered one of the most brilliant students and as such, was selected to clerk for the Chief Justice 
 of the Supreme Court. This is an honor that only goes to the very best and brightest and immerse you in constitutional law.

After Cruz finished his clerkships, he took a position with Cooper, Carvin & Rosenthal, now known as 
, from 1997 to 1998. While with the firm, Cruz worked on matters relating to the 
, and helped prepare testimony for the 
against President 

Cruz joined the 
 in 1999 as a domestic policy adviser, advising then-Governor 
 on a wide range of policy and legal matters, including civil justice, criminal justice, constitutional law, immigration, and government reform. In other words, in private practice and working for George Bush, Ted Cruz was no ordinary lawyer. He was immersed in the policies and values we hold dear today.

After working for George Bush, he was appointed to work at the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) as director of policy planning. In that role, he cut through the red tape and regulations to help create tens of thousands of jobs. Ted Cruz knew if you de-regulate, you unchain business and growth occurs. You can read about that role at this link – 

While working at the FTC, he was asked to become the Solicitor General of Texas by 

. The office had been established in 1999 to handle appeals involving the state, but Abbott hired Cruz with the idea that Cruz would take a "leadership role in the United States in articulating a vision of 
."

As Solicitor General, Cruz argued before the 
 nine times.

Ted fought before the supreme court for our “right to keep and bear arms” in the most famous gun rights case to date; District of Columbia v Heller. In addition to his success in Heller, Cruz successfully defended the constitutionality of the 
 monument on the 
 grounds before the U.S. Supreme Court, winning 5–4.

Ted fought before the supreme court in the famous 
 case where he battled the UN, World Court, 90 countries and even George W. Bush to defend American sovereignty and won. Anyone that thinks Ted favors the NWO or world dominion better look at this because nothing could be further than from the truth. Ted feels that no country and certainly not the U.N. can tell the United States what to do. All power is vested in our own government of the people and the constitution.

Heidi Cruz

Heidi worked for the 
 administration on economic policy, eventually becoming the director for the Western Hemisphere on the 
 under National Security Advisor
 in 2003. In 2005, she joined Goldman Sachs, serving as a private wealth manager. That means handling accounts of over $40 million and giving investment direction. She took a leave of absence without pay for her husband's 2016 presidential campaign.

So basically, her role here is to say that free markets and free trade are the answer to greater regional prosperity. Amazing. Republican principles in a few sentences and suddenly she is accused of being part of the NWO? You can read more here – 

I only gave her my blessings. 

Now let me tell you something while your hiding behind your computer.

YOU ARE NOT A PATRIOT. 

You no nothing about the Constitution of the United States of America. 

Or the rule of law. Your candidate is, and has been from the beginning, inciting violence. 

And that is not Patriotic, nor is it legal. So ask yourself how come he gets away with it? 

That's because he is doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing. Because about the only that 

has come out of Washington in the last 50 yrs that wasn't scripted IS TED CRUZ. And that is why 

the POWERS THAT CONTROL YOU have lost it and are in a pure rage. They know that Ted will 

utterly destroy all the demonic buildings that you and your ilk so greatly value. 

But there is one thing that your kind NEVER seem to understand. It's an old Texas saying,

"When you sow the wind, you REAP the whirlwind". And you will reap it, because your 

demon master doesn't care about you, he only wants you dead. 

Only Jesus Christ can save you. 

Ever teach any cows how to spell?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1