Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yosef Has The Exchange Proceedures Hour By Hour.

Luigi1

Luigi came across this article.

Yosef says we are there.

Exchanges already in motion.

Reno groups are going first.

Not varified. Your opine.

07 Mar 2016  Yosef...

1)ALL RIGHT GUYS . . . WE'VE GOT A LITTLE BIT OF NEWS . . . YOU GUYS WANT TO HEAR SOME NEWS
07 March 20   Yosef...

2)WELL . . . THERE IS A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON IN RENO TONIGHT [sunday -03/06] . . . WE'LL JUST CALL HIM 'THE PAY-MASTER' . . . WHO'S DOING BUSINESS HERE IN ABOUT . . . (LET ME GET MY NUMBERS RIGHT) . . . 2 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN AROUND . . . AFTER 9 O'CLOCK EASTERN STANDARD THAT'S GOING TO 'TRIGGER SOME NOTIFICATIONS' . . . GOING TO 'TRIGGER SOME SECONDARY ACTIVITIES' IN THE REDEMPTION CENTERS
   3)YESTERDAY [saturday - 03/05] IT . . . AROUND 4 O'CLOCK . . . THE REDEMPTION CENTERS STARTED TO . . . NOT JUST 'STAFF UP' . . . BUT THEY STARTED TO 'GEAR UP' . . . MILITARY DID FOR THE ACTUAL PROCESS . . . AND . . . I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS FOR A 'DAY-TRAINING' . . . KIND OF FOOLED US . . . BUT . . . THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT WAS GOING DOWN YESTERDAY [saturday - 03/05] . . . BECAUSE THEY CHANGED LOBBIES . . . THEY CHANGED PARKING . . . THEY CHANGED HOW THE STAFF CAME IN AND OUT OF THE BUILDING . . . THEY CHANGED A LOT OF THINGS AT SOME REDEMPTION CENTERS THAT WE WERE FOLLOWING
   4)SO . . . WE'RE PRETTY EXCITED THINKING THAT "OKAY . . . HERE IT IS"! . . . THEN IT DIDN'T HAPPEN . . . SO . . . THEY'RE ALL BACK AGAIN FROM EVERYTHING THAT I GOT AT 5:30 EASTERN STANDARD . . . WHICH IS ABOUT 3-HOURS AGO
   5)SO . . . I ALWAYS LOOK . . . EVERYBODY'S ALWAYS LOOKING AT 'NUMBERS' . . . 'DATES' . . . AND . . . 'RATES' . . . WHICH IS IMPORTANT OBVIOUSLY . . . BUT . . . I ALWAYS LOOK AT THE 'MILITARY' . . . I ALWAYS LOOK AT 'THE STAFFING THE SPECIAL FORCES' . . . AND . . . 'THE HELICOPTERS' . . . AND 'THE BIG GUNS' . . . AND ALSO . . . I KNOW 'A COUPLE OF SITES' . . . SO . . . WE’RE ABLE TO GET 'A COUPLE OF EYES ON THOSE THINGS' . . . AND 'SEE IF ANYTHING IS CHANGING' . . . AND . . . 'SOME THINGS CHANGED DRASTICALLY YESTERDAY [saturday - 03/05] AT 4'
   6)SO . . . IF IT WAS 'A WARM-UP DAY' FOR THE REDEMPTION STAFF . . . I'M HOPING ALSO THAT IT WAS 'A WARM-UP DAY' . . . OR PERIOD . . . FOR SECURITY . . . SO . . . THAT WAS TREMENDOUSLY ENCOURAGING.
   7)I WILL TELL YOU THAT A COUPLE OF DAYS [Friday - 03/04] AGO . . . I GOT KIND OF A 'TEXT' . . . A KIND OF A COMMUNICATION OUT OF ASIA ABOUT '8 8 8 8' . . . AND NEVER WAS ABLE TO FIGURE IT OUT UNTIL TONIGHT [sunday -03/06] . . . 'THE EIGHTH HOUR . . . OF THE EIGHTH MINUTE . . . OF THE EIGHTH SECOND . . . OF THE EIGHTH SPLIT SECOND' . . . THAT THE RV WAS GOING TO GO.
  8)THIS ACTUALLY IS IN PARALLEL TO HOW THEY [China] STARTED THE OLYMPICS IN 2008 . . . THEY [China] STARTED IT AT '08 08 08' . . . AND . . . I AM ASSUMING THEY [China] STARTED IT ON 'THE EIGHTH SPLIT OF A SECOND' . . . BECAUSE . . . IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT 'HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING' . . . YOU KNOW THAT SECONDS ARE BROKEN UP INTO . . . I think . . . AS MANY AS 216 . . . A SECOND IS BROKEN UP . . . AND THEY TRADE . . . YOU KNOW . . . PER SECOND TO TRY TO SQUEEZE EXTRA PROFIT OUT OF . . . LITERALLY OUT OF EVERY SECOND . . . OF EVERYDAY . . . SO . . . WHEN WE LOOK AT ALL THESE TYPE OF THINGS HAPPENING . . .
  9)I ALSO HAVE SOME PERSONAL TRANSACTIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN . . . AND COME OUT OF SKR TOMORROW [Monday – 03/07] MORNING . . . AS WELL AS SOME OTHER CLIENTS . . . NOT JUST BONDS. . . BUT . . . EACH CURRENCY TRANSACTION IS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT TOMORROW [Monday – 03/07] IN ASIA . . . WHICH IS . . . RIGHT NOW ACTUALLY . . . THESE ARE NOT U.S. TRANSACTIONS . . . THESE ARE CENTRAL AMERICA TO U.S. TRANSACTIONS.
  10)SO . . . WHEN YOU ADD ALL THIS TOGETHER . . . IT FEELS TO ME . . . AS THOUGH CHINA IS GOING NO MATTER WHAT . . . AND . . . MAYBE HAS ALREADY GONE LITERALLY AT 8 O'CLOCK . . . XOXOX PACIFIC . . . I MEAN EASTERN STANDARD . . . WHICH IS ALL OF 40-MINUTES AGO . . . EVEN WHILE YOU GUYS WERE ON THIS CALL . . . I THINK THAT WOULD BE PRETTY COOL <= Yosef . . . end quote at the 108:12 minute mark,

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 13

I suggest anyone considering exchanging under any of the pretexts mentioned above to be very, very careful and do due diligence to ensure legitimacy of the exchange prior to exchange site presentation of the IQD (better yet, not even having the IQD there).  I suspect fraud will be rampant at the time of the actual go live of the IQD exchange rate.  Maybe bring Zimbabwean Dollar, Vietnamese Dong, Indonesian Rupiah, or Iranian Rial instead and see what the exchange folks say.

The article states, " 9)I ALSO HAVE SOME PERSONAL TRANSACTIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN . . . AND COME OUT OF SKR TOMORROW [Monday – 03/07] MORNING . . . AS WELL AS SOME OTHER CLIENTS . . . NOT JUST BONDS. . . BUT . . . EACH CURRENCY TRANSACTION IS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT TOMORROW [Monday – 03/07] IN ASIA . . . WHICH IS . . . RIGHT NOW ACTUALLY . . . THESE ARE NOT U.S. TRANSACTIONS . . . THESE ARE CENTRAL AMERICA TO U.S. TRANSACTIONS.

SKRs are touted as "Safe Keeping Receipts" but are more like "Seriously Known Ripoffs."  I will not exchange for an SKR no matter how high the promised rates are since these are very, very likely only a lure to get the IQD from the IQD holder into the hands of the IQD scammer.  If someone else has your IQD under any pretext, you probably kissed that IQD goodbye and will never see it again.

Be careful of the "Paymaster."  Be careful of the "Notification."  Be careful of the "Exchange Location."  Be careful of "Everything" - including any paperwork signed at the exchange.  The exchange groups like Admirals and General64 groups and Reno SKRs has been going around for a very long time.  If nothing else, these folks are likely very rehearsed.

Be careful.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

***///

SYNOPSIS -- Brilliant posted WARNING for all here ! :twothumbs:

And don't forget those ridiculous NDA's (non-Disclosure Agreements). It's hooey.  <_<

They only want you to sign to say you won't rat on them when they rip you off !

Thank You both for the accolade!

:twothumbs::salute:

To me, the NDA is like No Due Analysis.  Apparently, the NDAs state the person receiving the higher rate can not tell anyone or the agreement is null and void.  Apparently, the NDA signer can't even tell themselves and the IQD disappears into the scammer's account!

:o :o :o

• Upvote 1

***///

When what they REALLY mean is, if ya start comparin' notes,

ya'll will find YOU DIDN'T get "the higher rate", and they double-paid themselves at your expense

It's like the boss tellin' employees they can't tell each other what they make,

because they got some dopes intimidated into doin' the heavy liftin' on the cheap !  :lol:

• Upvote 1