Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

" PANIC in the establishment"

WOW!  Someone finally has the courage to SPEAK THE TRUTH. It is about the elite and they are all tarred with the same feather, republicans, democrats, the party elite and the money bags who are willing to do whatever it takes to hold on to their power. Great article recently about the threat from these elites and the danger that poses to Trump because they have no control over him. The time has come to clean house and bring in people who have all worked and held jobs and have a deeper understanding of what it takes to make it on a limited salary or fixed income. The judge has it right and we need to all unite around a new leader who is free from the control of the mighty cabal. IMO   :twocents:

• Upvote 3

I saw her whole show last night. Riveting, she perfectly articulated everything I have be only been able to partially describing to date. This is why I will vote for Trump, Cruz, or Donald Duck if these 2 guys get shoved off the cliff at a contested convention, and the waters are parted for Rubio to waltz on in. If Clinton gets elected it will be the fault of the Republican Establishment and their refusal to change as their voter base evolves into the Popular Republican View.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

This is all good and defines the way the working individual feels.  Yes there must be a change, Yes we need new leaders who speak, act, do and 

promote truth and justice.  We sit and watch and read about Iraq tearing down the corrupt and still we sit on our hands and allow the powers in

charge continue their own ways.  We have learned nothing.  When do we as an American people actually expect a change when we keep doing the

same things.  Complaining and doing nothing.  Even if your/my choice for the next President is chosen by the public and the states have decided 

in their primaries there is one mountain that the average working Joe can't climb.  THAT'S THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE,  yes we vote, makes

us feel like part, feel good , we decided, EXCEPT we don't win, the ELITE CONTROL THE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE.  Until this is done away

with we, you/me the work force don't matter.  IMHO the real chance for us to win is keep our firearms, stand firm with the Creator, and know if

He is with us who can be against us 

• Upvote 1

This is all good and defines the way the working individual feels.  Yes there must be a change, Yes we need new leaders who speak, act, do and 

promote truth and justice.  We sit and watch and read about Iraq tearing down the corrupt and still we sit on our hands and allow the powers in

charge continue their own ways.  We have learned nothing.  When do we as an American people actually expect a change when we keep doing the

same things.  Complaining and doing nothing.  Even if your/my choice for the next President is chosen by the public and the states have decided 

in their primaries there is one mountain that the average working Joe can't climb.  THAT'S THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE,  yes we vote, makes

us feel like part, feel good , we decided, EXCEPT we don't win, the ELITE CONTROL THE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE.  Until this is done away

with we, you/me the work force don't matter.  IMHO the real chance for us to win is keep our firearms, stand firm with the Creator, and know if

He is with us who can be against us 

It used to be that way, but not anymore.

They can still control tight races, but can not prevent a landslide.

They used their last chance on Ron Paul, and cheated him out of the nomination.

The backlash, along with millions of ticked off Americans, have caused changes to several states constitutions that now force the electoral to vote with the electorate.

Understand it is only for 1st round, and if tie delegates are free, and there's still 16 states with no requirements, but if Trump continues, they cant stop it.

• Upvote 2

They used their last chance on Ron Paul, and cheated him out of the nomination.

if Trump continues, they cant stop it.

The difference is that Trump has a big mouth and he's gonna use it every step of the way.  They can't control him and they know it . That's why they fear him and what he will do.

• Upvote 1

​Thanks for the correction Dive...busy being retired to stay up with all the world events..  Back to being busy  God bless and have a great day

Very nice.

One day, hopefully, I'll live to see mine.

May God Bless you too, my brother.

May He light the flames of liberty in the hearts of your countrymen, and of peoples around the world.

• Upvote 3