Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul on Trump

divemaster5734

If you have decided on Trump, and are convinced he is the only one that can do anytihng, then it is up to YOU to make sure you let him know how you expect him to lead.

That is not overreaching.

It is not presumptuous.

It is not unpatriotic.

It is the only chance America has to get someone in that office who will understand and listen.

Otherwise, don't be surprised if he becomes the tyrant his outlook will translate into.....JMHO.. and I am not the only one...

• Upvote 2

***///

Nope... you're not the only one.

We don't need an ego-driven boss of The People.

We need a responsive employee working for US, not for special interests through the art of the deal.

Ok...who do y'all have in mind, I'm open... there's nobody else in this freakin race but politicians and I hate 'em. I don't want a politician, they're all bought and paid for liars, they have not been listening to WE THE PEOPLE, will Trump? I don't know. All I can say is the politicians and media are scared s******* of Trump, that makes me more for him than anybody else in the race. The GOP/DNC politicians and media will say anything to stop Trump. If he was one of them, they'd all be for him. It seems to me all the politicians are singing the same song, which to me is a concerted effort to stop Trump. He's not bought and paid for like the rest, so he's not part of the good old boys club. That's the one thing that makes me more intrigued with him.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

But he IS part of The Old Boys Club.

And if one is known by the company they keep,

it has to be said that his strange bedfellows are more liberal politicians than conservative ones.

Nobody likes a politician - that's a given.

Trump has been a politician all his life.... rallying for himself --  loudly -- for all to hear.

He is no different than the other candidates.... he only CLAIMS HE IS.

He's a salesman employing the art of the deal to sell US something .... himself.

But when we buy that and take t home and find it does not work / perform as advertised, what do you 

think he'll say to US....

You bought it -- too bad.  I'm a smarter businessman than you are a voter. Tough luck.

We aren't buying....  Anymore than we're buying into the "pitch" rhetoric of the other "options" in this race.

• Upvote 1

***///

And to all you who say you don't want another politician...

Were were you when Dr. Ben Carson committed himself to helping US...?

The only American Patriot with the courage to stand up to ho'bummer at The National Prayer Breakfast,

when the rest of you were all still drooling over

the commie messiah who sold you a bill of goods called hope & change....

Don't tell us Trump is the non-pol answer to our dilemma. 

You had a better option and you failed him... and thus yourselves.

You're going to get exactly the government you deserve for doing so, too.

• Upvote 2

SO.... WTF is yalls answer for a canidate in response to ''DinarMillionaire's'' post, now that Ben Carson has dropped out of the race...My vote was for Ben Carson for the primaries...Check my response to Shabs B/S about the governor of Ohio...You gals need to watch your dialog when ya start categorizing people into your mentally confused deceptions of when, what, why and WHO people are supporting...Who doesn't have special interest groups supporting their campaigns..Enlighten us your grandeur wisdom of whom has the ability to turn the tide of deceptive delusion perpetrated by any delegate run in this election...Now that you two girls have included everyone that doesn't want a politician in office into your destruction of this nation accusations...Give us a candidate's name...Lets hear your opinion of who else beside Ben Carson, who has dropped out of the running for president, that doesn't have some type of discrepancies in their past history...I'd just like a simple answer to who would be yalls choice as the candidate for the presidency rate.....   :rocking-chair:  

Divemaster and Gals,

I agree with you both in what you both are saying. I also can understand why people are leaning all Trump.   

I think a lot here like/want intensity, and aggressiveness in dealing with this government, and this is what Trump brings. He saying all the right things, and its feels great to know that finally there is someone that speaks the same language as them, all understandable.  

We must take into consideration that it all boils down to a candidate that represent the people with the backing of the United States Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence, and the principles of our founding fathers. 

I can't get caught up into all the hype of promises, until I see in detail of how these promises are going to come to fruition. Trump has spoken out on important issues, but not much detail on how he will make it work.  

I liked Carson, but he wasn't given the opportunity to run.  Cruz to me is the closest Constitutional Conservative, but he's going to have to go at it aggressively hard when facing Trump.  Rubio, as well says all the right things, but he doesn't have enough credibility behind his belt. 

If Trump takes it, I will have to vote, rather than not vote.   JMO

• Upvote 2

***///

Untwist yer skivvies there, SKEETer boy ! :shrug:  Take a deep breath !  :lol: 

YOU are NOT our SPEECH POLICE !

We don't need to "watch our dialogue". We exercise our right to free expression and sharing of ideas.

Your post is insulting and not well thought out in it's attacking slant. Out of line.

And we've already said here that for the first time in our voting lives,

neither one of us has decided on a candidate.

And have expressed our personal reasons why that is. 

So, again -- your ATTACK post is NOT warranted.  :confused2:

We like your post. PATTY ANGEL --  it reflects quite a bit of how we're looking at this thing, too.

And you're right, we DO indeed require someone with more dedication to our Constitution, Bill of Rights, 

principles of our Founding Fathers.... and Trump is not that guy -- for us anyway.

As we've often said here on DV, we wish like hell he was...

but our jury is still out on him based on his own outwardly displayed  ignorance of those principles.

And right again -- if it comes down to him or that felon klinton... we'll have to face it. :facepalm:

...And for all

***///

And to all you who say you don't want another politician...

Were were you when Dr. Ben Carson committed himself to helping US...?

The only American Patriot with the courage to stand up to ho'bummer at The National Prayer Breakfast,

when the rest of you were all still drooling over

the commie messiah who sold you a bill of goods called hope & change....

Don't tell us Trump is the non-pol answer to our dilemma. 

You had a better option and you failed him... and thus yourselves.

You're going to get exactly the government you deserve for doing so, too.

I was in Iraq operating in FOB's on recon patrols performing my duties for this nation I love and have put my @$$ on the line for...I've done my time to say whatever I deem necessary to confront...I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER POLITICIAN or want-to-be politician trying to run this country into the ground...I fought for your right to say whatever yall want to spew...Just don't spew it on me without expectin' retaliation...I've said my piece and yall can take it anyway it makes your skirts flip...   

***///

Shame on you, SKEETer... you're addressing fellow US Military Veterans.

All your worthy personal accomplishments give you the right to attack our opinions ?

be they right or wrong by your measure. :confused2: Now does that sound fair?

If you had read all our posts about Trump here,

you'd hopefully have the decency to apologise -- as we share some of your own opinions on the subject. ;)

If you are a Trump supporter, good for you, son !   :twothumbs:

But don't give his detractors the benefit of being right in saying that many of his supporters are loud-mouthed,

mean-spirited and low-slingin' like their candidate has been on the trail.  Tsk, tsk:shakehead:

Being angry over a perceived injustice against your guy doesn't mean you should lash out in such an ugly way.

Don't give the other team the satisfaction -- never let 'em see ya sweat like that.   ;)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

If yall want an apology...I'm man enough to give yall the benefit of the doubt...I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries and had to settle of Mitt to cancel out a Odummer vote...I was supporting Ben Carson, if yall had read my earlier post but now am leaning toward the other only non-politician left running...Yall asked where were we when Ben made his stand...well I want ask for an apology for what or where I was...I can live without one...But for your decency...''I apologize''... 

• Upvote 1

***///

Being overseas does not preclude an American from supporting one's Candidate.

We're pleased as punch to know you saw a good man in Dr. Ben.

Sorry you feel you're only recourse at this point is an imperfect candidate not fulfilling all your requirements,

and is, instead, a cancelling agent for a felonious murderess with American Patriot blood on her hands.

And apparently -- it may surprise you to know we feel the same way.

We're hopeful for your enlightenment into our world.

• Upvote 1

Yep, we see what we get with career politicians.  And the rep's are trying to stop Trump cause he don't play the game.  That is a big who do they think they are to undermine the will of the people?  I am so sick of hearing about the will of the people in their policy making, and when the will of the people speak in voting, they want to tell us we are ignorant.  That we don't know what we are doing, and we are dumb.   Wow!  Really??  I actually voted for Carson, and he's out.  I am voting for Godly men.  But Trump looks better and better since some of them Godly men have let us down.  I can't with a good conscious ever vote for a pro choice candidate.  Since man has decided that women are gods and have the right to choose who lives or dies.  That is a great power they have given unto women.   If I were a man I would be worried what other powers they would give to a woman in the name of women's health.    What kind of powers will women have in a decade or rather what will a woman get away with when having PMS, hormonal override while pregnant, or better yet, postpartum.   All under the rights of women's health.  

• Upvote 1