Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Antietam moves into South China Sea

coorslite21

I need to ask the fine folks here at DV for some guidance. I like St. Auntiem scammed family members, over 5,000 in all (if you're going to create a BS story, might as well go all the way-right Auntie), into buying into Enron awhile back. Me & my old good pal Kenny Lay saw a opportunity and jumped on it. Now of course those family members (the ones that are still alive) don't talk to me much.....ha ha hell who's kidding who.......they don't talk to me at all. Me dilemma is we've been in litigation for well over 10 years now and my defense funds that I accumulated from scammin my family is all but dried up. Can I set up a fake charity fund to raise monies & would anyone from DV want to donate? Thanks in advance. I too like Auntiem am truly sincere.

Thanks SG!!!!!

Your generous donation will go to a worthy cause............................ME!!!!!!!!!!

I am a little surprised that none of my LOPster buddies haven't chimed in with a financial pledge...........................this BS story is right up their "sainthood" - "savoir" story line.

I think it is wonderful and I am honored that the US Navy would name a ship after me. I accept the honor with all due humility and will give caz and Coors a ride on my ship for free....that is, of course, based on the dinar RVing in the next few years. I wouldn't go out and buy your waders just yet boys.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I need to ask the fine folks here at DV for some guidance. I like St. Auntiem scammed family members, over 5,000 in all (if you're going to create a BS story, might as well go all the way-right Auntie), into buying into Enron awhile back. Me & my old good pal Kenny Lay saw a opportunity and jumped on it. Now of course those family members (the ones that are still alive) don't talk to me much.....ha ha hell who's kidding who.......they don't talk to me at all. Me dilemma is we've been in litigation for well over 10 years now and my defense funds that I accumulated from scammin my family is all but dried up. Can I set up a fake charity fund to raise monies & would anyone from DV want to donate? Thanks in advance. I too like Auntiem am truly sincere.

GM, caz

Perhaps you should enroll in Trump University......learn how to best manage your funds, plus the greatest litigation education money can buy.   :eyebrows:  JK

GO RV, then BV

I think it is wonderful and I am honored that the US Navy would name a ship after me. I accept the honor with all due humility and will give caz and Coors a ride on my ship for free....that is, of course, based on the dinar RVing in the next few years. I wouldn't go out and buy your waders just yet boys.

Way to sully the name of our dead Civil War brothers......Nice.   :shakehead: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Hey shabs, ever walk the cart path in Bloody Lane at Antietam? I have. Ever stood on Burnside Bridge? I have. Have you ever looked out over the Hagerstown Pike at Dunker Church, and wondered what the single most bloody day in US military history was like? I have. 10,000 dead men left on the field after 12 hours of fighting. We only lost 2500 at Normandy on D-Day, to give you some perspective. Antietam and Gettysburg are my avocation. And now we're going to elect Trump or Hillarious. What a dismal fall from Abraham Lincoln we've taken in this nation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hey shabs, ever walk the cart path in Bloody Lane at Antietam? I have. Ever stood on Burnside Bridge? I have. Have you ever looked out over the Hagerstown Pike at Dunker Church, and wondered what the single most bloody day in US military history was like? I have. 10,000 dead men left on the field after 12 hours of fighting. We only lost 2500 at Normandy on D-Day, to give you some perspective. Antietam and Gettysburg are my avocation. And now we're going to elect Trump or Hillarious. What a dismal fall from Abraham Lincoln we've taken in this nation.

No, I've never been to Antietam.  Got close a couple of times, just never made it there.  I was stationed at Ft Belvoir, Va. for 5 years....right across the basin from Mt. Vernon.  Bull Run was 10 minutes away.  Wife and I spent a weekend at Gettysburg in the hot and hazy August heat, when you could cut the cicada swarms with a knife, very humbling indeed.  Seen the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown countless times.  Seen somber families and friends of Vietnam vets take etchings from "The Wall".  Driven the skyline drive from Winchester, south.  Been to Fredricksburg and Williamsburg and most points in between.  Stopped and read every historical marker we ever came across.  I would have to say we were very fortunate to have lived in the hotbed of where our country started to where it also tore itself apart, to where it now memorializes those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for country and kin.  So, no offense to you intended....I was just messing with you in my previous post.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

No problem, Shabs. We've certainly chewed some of the same ground, and that's a fact. October of this year I was at the stone wall at Fredricksburg where the Rebs burned down 12,000 Yankees in 1862. Drove the Skyline Drive from Front Royal all the way south until it turns into the Blue Ridge Parkway all the way to north Georgia. Spectacular.

• Downvote 1