Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: Iraq IMO Is Getting Ready To Shed The Cacoon And Morph To The Butterfly This Month !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Bringing Sexy Back !

3-3-2016   Newshound Guru Tlar   I...think the IMF has warned Iraq, either get rid of the corruption and become transparent or you will never be allowed to join the world economy.  

The few loans given recently (1.5 billion) from the WB is just enough to keep them going for another week or two but it does not solve the problem nor do I think it was intended to.  

It is my belief that the international community will jump in with loans and money if Abadi can GET RID OF THE CORRUPTION AND FULLY OPEN IRAQ'S BOOKS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE MALIKI TOOK OFFICE.  

Until then I think the policy is just tossing Iraq a leaky life jacket, just enough to keep them afloat until they get their act together... 

3-3-2016   Newshound Guru Tlar  Somebody or some entity has re-engineered this other than the Iraq... IMO.  

I personally think it's a joint effort between the IMF, Britain and the US. The IMF is leading the change, the US is leading the security with Britain having interviewed and chosing the new government minister replacements. 

There is not enough time in a day for Abadi to have done this himself.  I also think Sadr has been asked to support Abadi in any way he can. 

...this government takeover came together so fast, it had to have been thought out in advance especially with  all the players doing their part as a well oiled, practiced team. 

3-2-2016   Newshound Guru Tlar   Article quote:  "the names chosen by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to form a government of "technocrats", as he emphasized that the latter kept the eight ministers from the previous selection."   

These names will go to parliament between now and the end of next week and they will be approved IMO. 

Time is of the essence if they are really trying to hit a end of March dealine as I suspect. 

If they don't drag their feet I suspect it is for a very good reason. 

Iraq IMO is getting ready to shed the cacoon and morph to the butterfly this month I hope I am right. 

• Upvote 10