Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News for Iraqi Dinar Investors?

Luigi1

Luigi found this article worth a read.

The next couple of days we should see some urgent Bills passed.

Still no word on the HCL.

3/1/2016   OGG, Poppy3, MAINE...

maine says():(*) New Law is Ready for Approval, Good News for Iraqi Dinar Investors?
 February 29, 2016 On Monday, the Iraqi Parliamentary Legal Committee has confirmed that legal discussion regarding general amnesty of the Federal Court has been completed and it will be forwarded to Iraqi Parliament for approval.
 A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee issued a press statement that Iraqi Parliamentary Legal Committee arranged a special session to discuss the general amnesty law of the Federal Court and we have completed discussion for all the concerning issues and aspects.
ogg says():just a couple questions: was there not an agreement between the USA and Iraq the price of per barrel of oil was going to be $32 and so their economic recovery was based on that $32 amount since we are the majority purchaser of their oil
 ogg says():question two: I thought that precious metals and other gyms and things like that were what made up the most of their reserves not just their revenues from oil
 dwightj says():THAT WAS THE STORY OOG
maine says():i heard its up to 35 a barrel
EVERYONE SEEM TO FORGET THIS IS IN THE 12TH YEAR NOW AND SEEM ONLY A HAND FULL OF PEOPLE REMEMBER BEYOND YESTERDAY. THIS EFFECTS DIRECTLY SOME 30 PLUS COUNTRIES ,NOT JUST THE FEW OF US AND IRAQ. POPPY3
 SCOTZGIRL says(): The only deadline I've read in all that has been copied from IMF documents says "first half of 2016"
 dwightj says():ANYWAY THEY SAID THE BUDGET WAS BACED ON 45 DOLLARS A BARREL
SCOTZGIRL says to rcookie():Right, but someone referred to end of year and that doesn't fit with their comments on entering world economy in "first half of 2016". They had deadlines by end of Feb - but it wasn't to revalue according to IMF doc's
rcookie says to Holly1():THERE YOU GO..OIL A LITTLE OVER 35...IRAQI OIL AT 30...
 dwightj says():OILS AT 33.91 A BARREL NOW
 Holly1 says to rcookie():Abeche today Dollar Iraqi Dinar   6.22
 SCOTZGIRL says to rcookie():all good :)
 Holly1 says to rcookie():   Fawaz Hazim Ahmed   For gold Waco went from UAE stamped caliber 24 and 24 and there went from the central bank stamped by the bank
 rcookie says to Holly1():SO...IN THAT CASE IRAQI OIL AT $25...WOW...
 rcookie says to Holly1():AND REMEBER AT THAT PRICE ABOUT 5.5 BILLION ADDED TO DEFICIT WITH NO BACK END RELIEF FROM OVERPUMPING THIS TIME...BECAUSE OF PRODUCTION FREEZE....
 Holly1 says to rcookie():Hussein Al-Jabri     Sweet Bs rise of oil dollars do not rise
 poppy3 says to SCOTZGIRL():THEY ARE TO ENTER THE GLOBAL ECONOMY ON MARCH 1 ACCORDING TO THEIR LAST REPORT.
 THEY CANT WAIT TILL JUNE 15 AND THEN BAM THEY ARE THERE. THEY HAVE MANY CHANGES TO MAKE TO GET TO A MARKET ECONOMY.
 IT TAKES WEEKS AND EVEN MONTHS TO JUST THROUGH ALL THE HOOPS TO GET THEIR. THUS THE MEETINGS TODAY AND TOMORROW CLIMBING THE LADDER TO GET THERE. POPPY3
 rcookie says to Holly1():WHAT WAS THAT 6.22 HOLLY....
 thomas1 says():so are you thinking a change in rv in march 2015

dwightj says():WELL WHERE IS AT NOW DID IT MOVE TO THE 15TH OR APRIL 1ST
 thomas1 says to poppy3():are you thinking that change in dinar value in march 2016

A member of the Commission MP Ahmed Saleem also confirmed that approval of the Financial Court Act has been added in the next session of the Parliament and it would be discussed, then it will be presented to the House of  MEETINGS TODAY AND TOMORROW IS WHAT I WAS TOLD. POPPY3
poppy3 says():Session starts at: ten in the morning.
http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx?EvID=22298

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This just in from guru Bubba Smith.....

BubbaBigTruck: Hay Yall...my source in Texas is sayin that Donald Trump has been holdn up the rv and once nominated President he will get with Luigi to determine the rate which will surprisingly come out in pesos in an effort to throw off the Iraqi government....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Trump is spending millions and millions to be President.  Once he is President, he will force the RV, and the Iraqi's will pay him back, the money he spent!!  My conspiracy theory.    Another one.....once he is president he can negotiate a deal using the Clintons as ambassadors to Iran!!!  That would be a payback....better yet send her, and billy to Bengahzi!!  I am sure she can fix the problems there..... :twothumbs::praying::lol: :lol: :D

• Upvote 2

One potentially interesting piece of information is the one month chart/20 day moving average crude oil price on www.ino.com has been hovering pretty tight at $32/barrel since a little before February 13 of this year.

http://quotes.ino.com/charting/history.png?s=NYMEX_CL.J16.E&size=585&t=f&w=1&a=20&v=d1

All in all, though, this type of information in the article has been stated periodically before in relation to revaluing the IQD.  Dates like April 1st or 15th or before June 15th and 1 IQD = 6.22 USD are more, to me, to be discounted and ignored since Poppy3 has been associated with this type of misinformation on numerous occasions in the past.  When has Poppy3 ever been right?  Anyone?

This just in from guru Bubba Smith.....

BubbaBigTruck: Hay Yall...my source in Texas is sayin that Donald Trump has been holdn up the rv and once nominated President he will get with Luigi to determine the rate which will surprisingly come out in pesos in an effort to throw off the Iraqi government....

Hahahaha!

The Donald Will Build The RV And Get The Iraqi's To Pay For It ...

:D:D:D

Hahaha

Haha!

And then charge us

Trump is spending millions and millions to be President. Once he is President, he will force the RV, and the Iraqi's will pay him back, the money he spent!! My conspiracy theory. :twothumbs::praying::lol: :lol: :D

Hehehe

He will pay for he RV using US debt abs charge interest which he will personally collect in his own bank account after he bankrupts the country

Trump is all about Trump

His bank account will go up

No matter who he chooses to hump

And then he will drink champagne and sup

• Upvote 1