Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Groovegal Post: Dinar Speculator (Excellent Read)

ronscarpa

Ron,

Thank you for posting this synopsis from GG. Although a rather lengthy and involved letter, she really lays out the facts and puts it in laymans terms. I read it on another site first, but it equivocates many of the factors that are facing the Iraqi people, their economic system, and their struggle to be re-instated into the world economy.

Thanks again Ron!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Ron,very informative,crazy to think what a $1 rv would do let alone a $2 to $3 one!!Thais is one hellava ride! thanks again.

Excuse me. Don't you know how to post without copying the whole thing again. It's already put out there for everyone to see!!!!!

I may have found the future Mrs. D-rox. Haha! That was awesome! I was waiting to hear a conservative rate prediction from her and then she throws out $2.30... needless to say, a pleasant smile suddenly emerged on my face. Thanks Ron as always!

Question: Can anyone tell me how the CBI is funding their reserves deposit? If 5% of oil revenue goes to the Kuwait compensation fund and 95% goes to the Developmental Fund of Iraq (DFI).... then where are they getting the funding to put into reserves? I know that the CBI holds the DFI funds in an account in New York I believe... so is it safe to assume that the DFI can also be used to increase the foreign reserves for the betterment of the people and infrastructure? Otherwise how are they funding the reserve and how will this amount continue to increase over time? This may help to understand how much money is actually sitting in escrow in the DFI fund. That would also help explain how the CBI could help financially support a revaluation by tapping into the DFI fund reserve. Kind of like a line of credit. Thanks for your input in advance!

• Upvote 1

I for one love the logical breakdown of a document much better than hearing about someones sisters girlfriends cousins nephew that works as a janitor in a bank that found a note that read "3.22 tomorrow".

thank you ron, keep them coming

• Upvote 1