Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It Is Finished...Just Waiting For The Formal Announcement.

Luigi1

29 Feb 2016  WSOMN...

BOTTOM LINE:...

CALL FROM UST SOURCE: “Confirmed that all 70+ Rothschild banks that did not respond to system ‘ping’ the night before did ping the 2nd time around 100% LAST NIGHT… thus, they have finally complied!   These Rothschild banks did in fact respond to the next PING positively after their reprimand that all their Central Banks would be taken away.    [ a bit of strong arming, wouldn’t you say?]   THis confirmation is now coming from at least 3 or 4 sources, saying the ping is received. Recall that it was one of the last steps.

We now understand how all this fits together with last Tues midnight deadline for Rothschild owned banks.

Contact at IMF confirms previous intel reports sent today. Next week is a go.   02:07:19 AM [don’t know time zone! Pierre du Toit, so let’s guess Central European time zone.]
The beautiful thing is that the IMF told them to stop the restrictions and the auctions on Monday…. awesome… On Monday….meaning by the 29th of February     WOW!!!

It is very complicated but GCR/RV now moving forward with completion goal date ofSunday, Feb 28th!

Contact at IMF confirms previous intel reports sent today. Next week is a go.

IKO, a prominent guru, said on the call, “We are there! We’re done. We are waiting for notifications.  What form will they take? It depends if you are in a formal group, on the internet,  or an individual.  [we are NOT a group!  We are individuals.]  Notifications are to come tonight and we are to be at the banks by tomorrow.”

IKO also said that the rates are VERY VERY Good, but they won’t just be handed to you. Ask to see the screens. Then ask for rates you think are available above those rates even. Shoot for the moon. Banks themselves are getting many times the rates we would get, so ask for a share of it.

Lastly he spoke of how you keep your wealth? YOU must make hard decisions!  Let people you tried to introduce this to but didn’t buy their own currency go through the 5 stages of loss.

Another guru, Landeman, says we are waiting on the funds and expect them this week.

DETAILS and OTHER NOTABLES ON THE CALL:

“This thing is not waiting until June.I’ve heard this thing is done and now it is just about the timing of when it is our turn.”

There are street (international) rates and there are contract rates.   [Remember hearing that before?]    With the contract comes an NDA, which they have heard is a 90 day NDA, not a 10 yr NDA.  It is merely 2 pages long.

IFFFFFFF you choose to negotiate the rates and sign an NDA, make sure you get a HARD COPY of the signature of the agent helping you and your signature; in other words, get a fully executed legal document.    [Remember I have previously advised you to bring a BLUE pen so you can be sure of original copies and xeroxed copies.]
A person received a letter from the UST itself that she can go in and exchange her dong on Tues or Wed. THis was intel this morning from a bank in Hong Kong with gold-backed discussions. That ping was clarified and confirmed here also.

IMPORTANT: The best ID to use is your passport, but it must not be expired.  If  you use the passport supposedly only one ID is then required.    
Iraq has until March 1 to be international. If they are not, then there will be huge trade problems. Iraq failed to meet this requirement a year ago and this is why we have waited ONE more year!.

[That’s OK nearly all of you are now into Long Term Capital Gains if that will even apply to us!:)  ]

Iran is waiting for Iraq and  March 1 is Iran’s deadline to Iraq.  China is in control at this point  [now that the banks have surrendered and responded to the PING.   ]
IMPORTANT: You will be required to provide an address for this transaction. If your privacy is worth a dime to you then you MUST NOT give your home address!   Go rent a PO box from a Mail Center, UPS Center, FED Ex Mail center, or wherever and give that one.

[ Remember my previous advice about having that new email account that you can throw away?   and that burner phone number?  It all starts the day you do your CE. ]
IMPORTANT: If you are married there was some talk that if you take the NDA (i.e. contract rates) it must be signed by both people.   So you may have to plan to take a few hours off work.

SUMMARY:

Make sure you have all your goodies in your TO GO bag.

We don’t have long to wait to see if this time it is real because there are only 4 hours left of Feb 28!    Do the nighttime hours also count??

SO maybe next time I’ll summarize the rates I have heard again to guide you in your negotiations as I get to tell you finally “IT is finished!”     Then again, maybe no!  I shall believe it when I get an 800# and see a bank balance simple-smile.png   (I’d say keep y our phone handy so you can check emails!!)

Skiracer

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10

Ha sounds good....hope this happens very soon... I have seen a lot of talk about Iraq having that deadline to do something but whether it is true or not only IRAQ knows.... but it would be a great way to start Spring off.....with a currency increase. 

GO RV!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yup - they canceled the auction all right !!!

Currency Auctions Announcement No. (3147)

The opening offers the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the window of the Central Bank of Iraq on 29/2/2016 and the results were as follows:

Details Notes Number of banks 30 Number of remittance companies 20 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1182 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 110,701,200 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 110,701,200 Total offers for selling (US$) -----
  • Upvote 2

Do you think the are really any Rothschild?

There most definitely is an extremely wealthy and powerful family named Rothschild.

These scam artists that Luigi likes to quote only drop names of the powerful and influential to reel in fresh fish.

It is the oldest game in this world..... gain the trust of the ignorant and unsuspecting while you pick their pockets clean.

• Upvote 2

OK Luigi1, you now have -858 (ruby) votes. 

The article you posted states, "It is very complicated but GCR/RV now moving forward with completion goal date of Sunday, Feb 28th!” Contact at IMF confirms previous intel reports sent today. Next week is a go."

If the IQD does not revalue by end of day March 4, 2016, will you stop posting this trash?  An IQD revalue date by these ignoramuses has been purported repeatedly with no result.  This one, as well, is a false alarm.

Keith

I got a set of those in the garage waiting for the snow to melt I'll be waiting at the 19th hole.

Huh..............you have the "The Ping Sisters"  in your garage?

I hope you enjoyed them, but you should probably let them go before you get into Twubble.

Wolverine?.......born in Detroit, lived in Livonia on 7 Mile Rd..........you ever Flash by?