Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trumps National Gun Registry

Yawnnnn... stetch.... pour cup of coffee... look outside at the bright blue sky... super Tuesday came and went and there is still no verification of Trumps National Gun Registry.

Thank goodness, cause I don't want one and at the same time I don't want any man's character besmirched due to innuendo.

There are other reasons not to want to support Trump but his National Gun Registry is not one of them.  It doesn't exist.

Should there be reasonable regulation as to who may OWN a firearm in contrast to who may POSSESS a firearm?  

Absolutely.  And, it wouldn't infringe upon the 2nd Amendment.

Using the simplest analogy I can think of, every right thinking person would most certainly agree that a Down Syndrome child should not be allowed to OWN a firearm but in the rarest of occasions may POSSESS a firearm in order to protect their own life or others around them from an immediate threat of great bodily harm.  One can expand upon that premise to include any mentally challenged person including a veteran.  Another reasonable regulation that comes to mind is that a Felon cannot OWN a firearm but may POSSESS a firearm to counter an immediate threat to his/her life. 

No National Gun Registration involved.  Simple.

• Upvote 4

Using the simplest analogy I can think of, every right thinking person would most certainly agree that a Down Syndrome child should not be allowed to OWN a firearm but in the rarest of occasions may POSSESS a firearm in order to protect their own life or others around them from an immediate threat of great bodily harm.  One can expand upon that premise to include any mentally challenged person including a veteran.  Another reasonable regulation that comes to mind is that a Felon cannot OWN a firearm but may POSSESS a firearm to counter an immediate threat to his/her life. 

No National Gun Registration involved.  Simple.

I suggest you research Josh "The Ponceman" Perry......he's a cop.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

I suggest you research Josh "The Ponceman" Perry......he's a cop.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

Puleezze do your research Shabs :facepalm: He is an ACTOR with Down Syndrome who stars in "Retarded Policeman"

He is not a cop.

How many times are you going to have to apologize to me in one week Shabs B) 

"Josh Perry is a 32 year old actor from Lafayette, Louisiana.  According to his Facebook page, Josh loves bacon, singing,  “the ladies” and also...he has Down Syndrome.  He stars in, ‘The Retarded Policeman’ which premiered on Youtube in September of 2007, Co-written and directed by his brother, Scott Allen Perry.  For anyone who criticises the show, Josh might respond, ‘shove it.’  He says he knows exactly what he’s doing when he plays his character.  He also makes sure his opinions are heard loud and clear on his co-authored blog, The Perry Brother’s Blogmaggedon." http://www.handi-lift.com/articles/Actor-with-Down-Syndrome-in-Retarded-Policeman-webseries/

Is it my turn to suggest now? Because if it is, I suggest you do just a little bit more research before trying to ensnare me with a Down Syndrome Gotcha  :lol:

Edited by George Hayduke
  • Upvote 2

Puleezze do your research Shabs :facepalm: He is an ACTOR with Down Syndrome who stars in "Retarded Policeman"

He is not a cop.

How many times are you going to have to apologize to me in one week Shabs B) 

"Josh Perry is a 32 year old actor from Lafayette, Louisiana.  According to his Facebook page, Josh loves bacon, singing,  “the ladies” and also...he has Down Syndrome.  He stars in, ‘The Retarded Policeman’ which premiered on Youtube in September of 2007, Co-written and directed by his brother, Scott Allen Perry.  For anyone who criticises the show, Josh might respond, ‘shove it.’  He says he knows exactly what he’s doing when he plays his character.  He also makes sure his opinions are heard loud and clear on his co-authored blog, The Perry Brother’s Blogmaggedon." http://www.handi-lift.com/articles/Actor-with-Down-Syndrome-in-Retarded-Policeman-webseries/

Is it my turn to suggest now? Because if it is, I suggest you do just a little bit more research before trying to ensnare me with a Down Syndrome Gotcha  :lol:

Come on now, George....you've known me long enough now to know repetitive dialogue bores me to tears.  Of course I did it on purpose.....my research was spot on.   :peace:  I know you think I have a screw loose, but please.....an actual gun toting officer with downs?   B) 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

LOL! You got to cut me some slack Jack... Considering some of the things I've read these last couple of days it wouldn't surprise me if someone tried to convince me the moon was made of cheese and really, really, God's honest truth meant it. :o

Edited by George Hayduke
  • Upvote 2

LOL! You got to cut me some slack Jack... Considering some of the things I've read these last couple of days it wouldn't surprise me if someone tried to convince me the moon was made of cheese and really, really, God's honest truth meant it. :o

Not made of cheese, but possibly a storage facility for all things cheese........It is only 32 miles from flat earth, after all.   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV