Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta Spills The Beans...TLAR The Eyes Of March.

Luigi1

am i dreaming, Luigi is actually in the green pluses here

must be a dream, 

I know,  I know. This is surreal. Not the same amount of obvious BS. Its like there is bad yeast in the bread at the local DV Community Bread Store. (A little bit of middle ages humor there if ya didn't get it.)  ................. thanks luigi.

• Upvote 1

Why  is it that when these gurus say this month its always another month then another then another now its been years, because of them I been doughting  this investment will ever pop because its always something to extend this further and further. Talk about dysfunctional. And these @ss wipe Gurus don't help w/broken info (BS) that hasn't come true.

• Upvote 1

Luigi says...

The eyes of March are upon you.

Let the RV/RI games begin.

Not varified. Your opine.

28 Feb 2016  Delta...

[WHAT EXACTLY DOES “REMOVING THE EXCHANGE RATE RESTRICTIONS” MEAN?]

transfer of investment proceeds that gives rise to an exchange restriction

MEANS: THE FREE MOVEMENT OF CAPITAL = ARTICLE 8 = TRUE RATE.

WE WILL SEE IF IRAQ LISTEN TO THE IMF BY FEB 29.

URGENT FROM IRAQIA TV: CBI WILL LAUNCH CURRENCY BONDS BY MARCH!

2-28-2016   Newshound Guru Tlar   ...on the plan to open the economy in early March along with the new port...I still can't see them doing any of this without an international currency.  The IMF is gearing them to go to Article VIII in March. Also all the recent talk upgrading upgrade the CBI governor to someone who has an education and experience right at this moment. Not to mention the IMF's statement that Iraq will seek to join the world economy in the first part of 2016. The speed at which they are attempting to remove corruption (the old guard) from the government as if someone or some group is trying to make this change do to some schedule. As far as the value of the dinar, I have always believed that we have only partial facts. That is intentional I can assure you. 

OMG!!!!!!!! Do my eyes deceive me??? Has Luigi actually came up with something that is possible???? Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!