Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil & Gas Prices Dropping!!

usarmy

The Saudi's are keeping the oil prices low to drive out the shale oil in the USA & the sand oil in Canada. Also to hurt Iran & Russia! Once enough oil companies go into bankruptcy or the Saudi's money reserves can not longer sustain the loses - they will cut production & drive up the prices again!

Meanwhile - we wait! :(

• Upvote 3

...My guess is they'll let it get up to around 40 to 45 bucks a barrel and hold it there until ''gymrat's '' post has it's reckonin'...In this price range it'll still have the cause-n-effect mentioned by ''gymrat'' but will stabilize the Iraqi economy and put their budget in perspective... 

• Upvote 1

I thinks it does not matter if the oil and gas prices is high or low.....I'm not buying that - Iraq had all the time in the world to pass the HCL law when gas prices was stable over the last couple of years and made other excuses for not passing the HCL - Let's say if the oil and gas is back to were it was at the beginning of the year do you think they would have pulled the trigger?  What happened when GOI stated the HCL would be in to 2016 budget? Have not heard anything on that......Not trying to be negative but, I think Iraq needs a new GOI and CBI that would stop talking and be about action and stop making excuses.  Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 2

How come you say if it doesn't happen in a certain time frame it will never happen?  Of course it will.  Haven't people been saying that forever?  Or at least as long as we've been in this investment?  I won't even claim two cents on this, I'll just take one.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

oil-price.net has WTI Crude Oil trading at $32.78 and Brent Crude Oil trading at $35.10 . With a one year trend price of $37 a barrel. Gold is back in the $1219.80 range. Gosh I hope gold goes back down to the $1100 neighborhoodjust after the IQD RV's?

Why do you want good to go back down???

Most of the US, South America, Canada, Africa, and Middle Eastern countries say that they will break even at around $50 per barrel. OPEC/Saudi's can product oil much cheaper for profit because theirs to easily & cheaply accessed. No exploration, pumping, or shipping cost.

And less environmental description as the area is already decimated by their burning wells and the blight of war - versus tearing up pristine rainforest or deep ocean drilling and spilling

• Upvote 1

How come you say if it doesn't happen in a certain time frame it will never happen?  Of course it will.  Haven't people been saying that forever?  Or at least as long as we've been in this investment?  I won't even claim two cents on this, I'll just take one.

can i have the other 1 cent

little short this week

Why do you want good to go back down???

And less environmental description as the area is already decimated by their burning wells and the blight of war - versus tearing up pristine rainforest or deep ocean drilling and spilling

Drop in gold price after RV equates to more gold in one's safe!!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I never said that there will never be an RV, I said there won't be an RV in 2016!!  But, if there is that would be awesome! I have been on this ride for many years and not much would excite me more than to see an RV, I just don't see it happening in 2016!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...