Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It Looks Like Tues-Thurs Next Week Will Be Exciting To Watch.

Luigi1

Luigi found these reads of significance.

Not all articles varified. Your opine.

2/26/2016  WSOMN:

HighPlanes Drifter:  Little Red Caboose"  Friday - 12:00:00 - 2.26.16
Anonymous Intel SITREP
- CONFIRMED --
Benevolent Advisors, Sovereign Elders, PROC & Russia Leadership, Pentagon & New Republic special forces completed Operation Sunrise architecture (RV) on Thursday
 The final AIIB/CIPS "performance ping" was sent and received worldwide just after 9pm, after two failed attempts earlier that afternoon (SWIFT equivalent would be MT 760 ping).
 Globally now, all CB, T1-T5 banks and digital market platforms have been updated and synced with new rates as well as performing transfer coding.
 All US call center and redemption location staff were alerted @ 3PM EST Thursday, simultaneously with cabal "IQD live" announcement (Fox Business News), and prepared for private group conversions...
Thursday's "stand down" order came shortly after midnight -- the reason is still unknown.
 Hearing multiple conversion times are scattered across a weekend timeline because uncertainty is needed to protect military and civilian actors involved in the actual "go" event.
 Appointment 800#'s have been tested with corresponding zip code assignment, as have all computer conversion / liquidity functions in all 5,500 redemption centers.
-THE WORLD IS SIMPLY WAITING ON CHINA TO FIRE ITS SHOT GUN & BEGIN ANOTHER PORTION OF THEIR MASTER PLAN/PROCESS.
 This source has also been told the actual RV moment will occur effortlessly, like a sunrise climbing over the horizon. So do remain patient, but in a state of readiness in these final hours.
 Also, descriptions of yesterday's event as "Little Red Caboose Day" were accurate (The Big Call), with anytime Friday or Saturday being the possible "All Aboard! Day."
We shall see.
**** Removed Link ****
lackeyepea :  I can tell you the banks are READY and PISSED..They have lost all kinds of money with these delays and holdups..HOwever they are gonna make it right back very SHORTLY
Coloradogurl:  black eye, explain, lost money
Blackeyepea:  Colorado man hours..OT pay..training..People are not free
Blackeyepea:  I heard its done..Cards loading in the AM..If not more RIOTS and it will get ugly..March 3 is last day Iraq can make WTO in 2016..Iran doesnt wanna go without them.
Kuwait is at 3.00 plus dollars and Iraq is WAAY richer in oil and resources

ZAP 27 Feb 2016 

HI ALL – THIS IS IT….I GOT THE CALL FROM THE ATTORNEY, AND ON TUESDAY THE FIRST FUNDS WILL CLEAR TO OUR CORPORATE ACCOUNTS AND WE BEGIN –

SO THIS WILL BE MY LAST GENERAL CALL FOR HELP TO KEEP OUR PEOPLE UNDER A ROOF AND FED –

ALL IS AT THE READY ON EVERYTHING ELSE –NE OF OUR GUYS HAS GONE INTO THE HOSPITAL IN HONG KONG SUFFERING FROM A HIGH FEVER, AND THAT IS A PRE-PAY SITUATION AND WE SCRAPED TO GET HIM SOMETHING TO GET ADMITTED ONLY –

I WILL BE SO GLAD WHEN TUESDAY ROLLS AROUND…

HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND AND TALK TO YOU ON SUNDAY –

THE INTEL COMING IN ON THE RESET IS FANTASTIC SO PERHAPS WE WILL HAVE SOME EYE OPENERS BY THEN – LOVE AND LIGHT – IN OUR SERVICE.

Anonymous Intel SITREP

— CONFIRMED —

Benevolent Advisors, Sovereign Elders, PROC & Russia Leadership, Pentagon & New Republic special forces completed Operation Sunrise architecture (RV) on Thursday

The final AIIB/CIPS “performance ping” was sent and received worldwide just after 9pm, after two failed attempts earlier that afternoon (SWIFT equivalent would be MT 760 ping).

Globally now, all CB, T1-T5 banks and digital market platforms have been updated and synced with new rates as well as performing transfer coding.

All US call center and redemption location staff were alerted @ 3PM EST Thursday, simultaneously with cabal “IQD live” announcement (Fox Business News), and prepared for private group conversions.
Thursday’s “stand down” order came shortly after midnight — the reason is still unknown.

February 27th, 2016  BGG...

WAITING TO SEE IF THEY ACT ON THEIR REPORT ON THE FIRST. I HEARD TODAY THEY ARE STILL PREPARING FOR SEVERAL DIGNITARIES TO BE IN ATTENDANCE IN BAGHDAD ON THE FIRST DAY OF MARCH. TIME WILL TELL BUT MANY ACTIONS LATELY HAVE SHOWN URGENCY TO GET THINGS COMPLETED.  BGG Blog

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

There's so much cr@p in your post Luigi, my screen turned brown. Shameful of you. And what did you find of "significance" in these reads?? Cabals? #800's ?  Pings? Stand down?? Operation Sunrise? Am betting that you still stick your tongue to a frozen flag pole expecting the outcome will be different, and believing that the moon is still made of cheese. And posting links to other sites when you've been warned. Where's your mamma? She should be spanked. It would be wasted on you.

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 5

All these pumpers and bs artists that Luigi holds in such high regard have been around blatantly lying for years.

Why would anyone waste their time copying and pasting this crap?

Why would you waste time replying to a post that you don't think should be posted? If everyone would stop bashing Luigi for posting he may get bored because he is not getting any attention and stop posting garbage. This is what you get when you keep poking the bear. It's your fault not his.

• Downvote 2

One thing I will agree with " TIME WILL TELL BUT MANY ACTIONS LATELY HAVE SHOWN URGENCY TO GET THINGS COMPLETED. " Abadi is a man on a most urgent mission again to get his technocrats in place and hopefully get rid of the corruption. I have wondered if a "technocrat" is a Christian or an aetheist... since it is the 3 blocs that currently make up Parliment.

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 3