Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP: Make America FEEL THE EARN Again!

***///

... May God help US.

Amen  :praying:

Gals, if we're gonna turn this around, the pendulum needs to swing hard... with strong, common sense solutions backed with tenacious determination.  I would love to see Cruz as VP to guide Donald along the path of lawful, constitutional order.  There is no perfect candidate but together, we would have the best of both... unparalleled strength and constitutional wisdom.

ermkhw.jpg

Thanks WHN – Watching the vid I could not help but think of William Wallace (Braveheart) as he was being drawn and quartered and his dramatic cry for freedom.  It struck me that at the 6:11 mark (your Vid) when a Tier one operator slipped an SF ring off of his finger onto Trumps finger that the emotional power infused within that gesture not only, once again, galvanized, cemented, forged (pick a word) Americans hungry for not only balance but freedom and, that very act most certainly caused Obama and Hillarious to sit up in bed with alarm just as King Edward did.

I agree George, that was a powerful gesture.  The bravest among us are starving for the unwavering support of true leadership.  They know they'll get nothing but contempt from Hildabeast.  It must give them hope just knowing there's a man who genuinely appreciates their service and vows to immediately cut through the bureaucracy to meet their needs as warriors and veterans. 

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you and the rest of America are willing to give God a real chance at showing 

his love and grace. If not, you're not going to believe what happens next. And 

YES  I most certainly say that by the Holy Spirit.

Yeah yeah yeah... Sorry LGD, I don't need an election to know God's love and grace.  If you want me to go down that road, know that I will hip-check you into the ditch and pummel you with the theory and very real possibility that God has bestowed upon America, a TRiUMPh in The Donald!  (And I too, can back it up ALL DAY LONG!)   :eyebrows:

But to my question, "Can Cruz Win?"... Let's look at the numbers...

Can Cruz pull 40% of the black vote, 45% of the Hispanic vote and 19% of the Asian vote? ( http://www.allenbwest.com/2016/01/whoa-look-which-gop-candidate-has-the-highest-minority-support/ )  Trump can.

Can Cruz peel away from the commies, a YUGE number of Union workers?  ( http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/216602-labor-tackles-the-problem-of-union-members-voting-for-trump/ )  Trump can.

Speaking of voter groups, why does Trump get 37% of evangelicals to Cruz's 20%?  ( http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/trump-evangelicals-poll-218210 ) Could it be that they're so tired of losing to the liberal machine that they aren't willing to take a chance this election?  I know I am.

Veterans, housewives, business owners, democrats, independents, republicans ( http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/215379-from-the-mountains-to-the-prairies-to-the-oceans-white-with-foam/ )... dare I say it - Truckers for Trump... 

trump-truckers.jpg

So, I ask ya again... CAN CRUZ DRAW THIS KIND OF support?  And I repeat… BECAUSE LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION! 

Exactly - All hands on deck.

We gotta hit em' from all angles, and fast.

Step by step but we have to take that 1st step.

Excellent point bigwave!  We should take a few pages from their Cloward and Piven playbook and overwhelm THEM with a daily barrage of Liberty, economic-restoration and dizzying amount of motivating self sufficiency!   :eyebrows:

• Upvote 6

We don’t all have to think alike (what fun would that be?) but here is a Trump supporter who expresses our thoughts better than most.  Very entertaining!  And if you’re reluctant to believe that Trump is NOT evil incarnate, it might just make you feel better  :lol:

I'm confused.

When did we decide to stop fighting for our rights and become a fan club?

Are you still going to love Trump when he demands more gun control?

How about if he makes a tough speech about China, but ignores the 670 FTZ's?

I want to stop the collectivists as bad as anyone, but now everyone is so in love with Trump he has overnight become everything perfect?

Blind obedience is just that, blind.

***///

Surely Trump is aware that our immigration courts are backed up so badly that an expedited case can

take up to 5 YEARS to come to resolution.... 

Liberal lawyers will tie the hands of our Court system up SO badly, Trump will be off scott free on keeping his

promise to the American People... and he's smart.  HE ALREADY KNOWS THIS GOING IN. <_<

HE KNOWS HE'LL NEVER HAVE TO KEEP THAT PROMISE.

Meanwhile... back at camp kommie,

valerie jarrett and ho'bummer are trying to get as many illegal aliens and radical islam brotherhood terrorists in

here before the door hits them in the ass on that way out the White House door. <_<

Trump still has not dropped the hammer on Planned Parenthood.... the little darling org of all his lefty pals.

Still perpetuating the lies about what "valuable services they provide" - besides abortions.  BULLS**T.

We'd like to see a list of his potential appointments were he to be elected.

If it turns out to be heavily bi-partisan - we'll know who he's REALLY in the tank for.  

If it's a list of OUTSIDE the D.C. Beltway talent, we'll reconsider.  <_<

He owes the left far too many favors... we smell that rat... and it stinks to us.  <_<

Granted -- the alternatives aren't much better - as this fella in the video lays out for ya...

And we DO so want like hell to believe Trump still has an All AMERICAN - ALL THE TIME heart & soul...

But based on what we know, we're still leery.  :confused2:

May God help US.

Exactly, and what is scarier than anything is normally thinking people have become groupies.

I'm shocked.

Thanks WHN – Watching the vid I could not help but think of William Wallace (Braveheart) as he was being drawn and quartered and his dramatic cry for freedom.  It struck me that at the 6:11 mark (your Vid) when a Tier one operator slipped an SF ring off of his finger onto Trumps finger that the emotional power infused within that gesture not only, once again, galvanized, cemented, forged (pick a word) Americans hungry for not only balance but freedom and, that very act most certainly caused Obama and Hillarious to sit up in bed with alarm just as King Edward did.

Maybe, but we are not supposed to have kings ruling America anymore.

I don't understand how everyone thinks just because they "believe" then Trump will do everything perfect, and refuse to support anything that is not constitutionally sound.

The Trump worship is as frenzied and obedient as the ozombies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe, but we are not supposed to have kings ruling America anymore.

I'm not suggesting that at all.  WIlliam Wallace was a guerrilla fighter who motivated the oppressed Scots to rise UP against the tyranny of King Edward and gave his life in the process.

The Tier One operators in WHN's vid are essentially modern day guerrilla fighters who honored Trump with the highest honor they could bestow; an SF ring (the ultimate Challenge Coin) from one hand of a fighter to the hand of another with the common cause that of liberty and the AMerican way of life.

Symbolic, Real? Very much so and when you consider that the highest level of our freedom fighters gave not only their limbs in the fight against tyranny but their absolute all, then you can see why the ring ceremony resonates with a growing number of Americans.

It has nothing to do with installing a King but everything to do with removing one.

Just so you know, I have not made up my mind yet but I still believe I am afforded the opportunity to share my observations.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm confused.  I can see that!

When did we decide to stop fighting for our rights and become a fan club?  Can't we do both?

Are you still going to love Trump when he demands more gun control?  Why would he do that Dive?  What has he ever said that makes you fear that?

How about if he makes a tough speech about China, but ignores the 670 FTZ's?  Speak Engrish!  What is 670 FTZ's?  WeverTF you're talking about... are you implying that Trump couldn't/wouldn't negotiate a better EVERYTHING with China?   :huh:

I want to stop the collectivists as bad as anyone, but now everyone is so in love with Trump he has overnight become everything perfect?   PERFECT?  He's a perfect assshole but that's as far as I'll go!!!  Perhaps this analogy will help... America has cancer.  Trump is chemotherapy.   :lol:

Blind obedience is just that, blind.  I sincerely hope you don't think I'm a blind, obedient, low-information worshiper.  DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO?  This election is not about ideology anymore.  Sorry but the time for making a bold case for conservatism is past.  Words are not enough.  Now it's about ACTION!  We need to DEMONSTRATE that common sense is the right approach to what's wrong with this country.  AND WE DON'T HAVE TO BE NICE ABOUT IT!

Exactly, and what is scarier than anything is normally thinking people have become groupies.

I'm shocked.    RELAX!  "Scared, Shocked..." your positively in a tizzy today!   ;)  I know you didn't attempt to shame and insult anyone (and by anyone, I mean me) into thinking exactly like you.  You prefer to win with honor in the arena of ideas (where I'm trying to compete).  Let's hear 'em.  There's more than one way to win this.  Whatchagot?  BRING IT because I'd love to hear it.  Can Cruz win and how?  I'm still on board but I don't see how he can beat Trump.  Enlighten me... without insulting my intelligence. You should know better than to reduce me from a "normally thinking" person to a "groupie"... unless of course, you just want to get in line behind LGD and wrestle in the weeds!!!   :eyebrows::lmao:

Maybe, but we are not supposed to have kings ruling America anymore.  What George said!

I don't understand how everyone thinks just because they "believe" then Trump will do everything perfect, and refuse to support anything that is not constitutionally sound.

The Trump worship is as frenzied and obedient as the ozombies.   It's called 'Faith that the cure won't kill us', Divemaster... I know you understand the word Faith.  I "believe" that a President Trump would surround himself with great people because he wants to win.  It would go against his nature to fail.  He is NOT a bad man.  His charm may be lost on you but I see great potential here... and the polar opposite of the eyes-wide-shut obummer sycophants.  You want to believe too, admit it!  Your doubt is understandable.  If 'We the People' were to consider hiring Mr. Trump, let's negotiate a better Donald J Trump.  What are our expectations?  What would that realistically, need to look like to you?

• Upvote 7

Okay men WHN makes valid points, lets see what you got!!!  :eyebrows:

LGD, I'm offended that your insinuating that some here don't know God's grace and love....

because I agree with what WHN is stating.  So where does that leave me in your book?!?  :shrug:

God's grace and love is for all who accepts Him.  I feel that you're saying that some have not accepted Him... in the same manner your have.  :(

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 5

why does Trump get 37% of evangelicals

To be blunt, 

Matthew 7:21-23

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

These fools were also spoken of in Revelation

Revelation 3:14-19

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

I read that report also and what I got our of it was that there are probably 

only about 20% of the population of this nation that is actually Holy Spirit filled.

And that is why America is in the condition she is. Not because of liberal communistic

politicians, but because of all the  Hypocrites that have flooded our Churches with

their self righteous holier than thou works. Anyone that is going to vote for the Duck

is voting for Hillarious. And you can take that to the bank.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I'm not suggesting that at all.  WIlliam Wallace was a guerrilla fighter who motivated the oppressed Scots to rise UP against the tyranny of King Edward and gave his life in the process.

The Tier One operators in WHN's vid are essentially modern day guerrilla fighters who honored Trump with the highest honor they could bestow; an SF ring (the ultimate Challenge Coin) from one hand of a fighter to the hand of another with the common cause that of liberty and the AMerican way of life.

Symbolic, Real? Very much so and when you consider that the highest level of our freedom fighters gave not only their limbs in the fight against tyranny but their absolute all, then you can see why the ring ceremony resonates with a growing number of Americans.

It has nothing to do with installing a King but everything to do with removing one.

Just so you know, I have not made up my mind yet but I still believe I am afforded the opportunity to share my observations.

I'm not sure how it happened, but I am being perceived as a Trump hater, and that could not be further from the truth.

All I'm saying is now is the time to get commitments, not once he is in power.

How is that wrong?

I'm confused.  I can see that!

When did we decide to stop fighting for our rights and become a fan club?  Can't we do both?

Are you still going to love Trump when he demands more gun control?  Why would he do that Dive?  What has he ever said that makes you fear that?

How about if he makes a tough speech about China, but ignores the 670 FTZ's?  Speak Engrish!  What is 670 FTZ's?  WeverTF you're talking about... are you implying that Trump couldn't/wouldn't negotiate a better EVERYTHING with China?   :huh:

I want to stop the collectivists as bad as anyone, but now everyone is so in love with Trump he has overnight become everything perfect?   PERFECT?  He's a perfect assshole but that's as far as I'll go!!!  Perhaps this analogy will help... America has cancer.  Trump is chemotherapy.   :lol:

Blind obedience is just that, blind.  I sincerely hope you don't think I'm a blind, obedient, low-information worshiper.  DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO?  This election is not about ideology anymore.  Sorry but the time for making a bold case for conservatism is past.  Words are not enough.  Now it's about ACTION!  We need to DEMONSTRATE that common sense is the right approach to what's wrong with this country.  AND WE DON'T HAVE TO BE NICE ABOUT IT!

I'm shocked.    RELAX!  "Scared, Shocked..." your positively in a tizzy today!   ;)  I know you didn't attempt to shame and insult anyone (and by anyone, I mean me) into thinking exactly like you.  You prefer to win with honor in the arena of ideas (where I'm trying to compete).  Let's hear 'em.  There's more than one way to win this.  Whatchagot?  BRING IT because I'd love to hear it.  Can Cruz win and how?  I'm still on board but I don't see how he can beat Trump.  Enlighten me... without insulting my intelligence. You should know better than to reduce me from a "normally thinking" person to a "groupie"... unless of course, you just want to get in line behind LGD and wrestle in the weeds!!!   :eyebrows::lmao:

Maybe, but we are not supposed to have kings ruling America anymore.  What George said!

The Trump worship is as frenzied and obedient as the ozombies.   It's called 'Faith that the cure won't kill us', Divemaster... I know you understand the word Faith.  I "believe" that a President Trump would surround himself with great people because he wants to win.  It would go against his nature to fail.  He is NOT a bad man.  His charm may be lost on you but I see great potential here... and the polar opposite of the eyes-wide-shut obummer sycophants.  You want to believe too, admit it!  Your doubt is understandable.  If 'We the People' were to consider hiring Mr. Trump, let's negotiate a better Donald J Trump.  What are our expectations?  What would that realistically, need to look like to you?

Ouch.

Have you not been listening?

Now is a time for action, but not a time for conservative?

Really?

So what is it time for then?

If not conservative, then go Nationalistic?

All praise the mighty Trump, no matter what he wants?

Some of his ideas are long overdue, but are you still wiling to give your freedom away?

Relax?

What, did I shout? Did I call names? Oh wait, I dared to speak my mind?

Had the audacity to continue to fight for what I have been fighting for for so many years, so that makes me what, hysterical?

FTZ, look it up, Free Trade Zones.

They are international land on American soil.

They are basically China manufacturing behind security fencing, they drive a truck out of the compound and supply out trinkets and bobbles.

What has Trump said about the Chamber of Commerce? They are not friends of American Manufacturing.

How about his national gun registry? Look it up, that's what Trump is calling for.

Like I've said a thousand times, if you use the constitution, every issue is easy.

Yes OF COARSE I am ready for action, but I am not going to go jump off a cliff with the rest of the lemmings.

All I asked for was a little restraint, a moment of contemplation, and moving forward with a solid plan.

"Lets negotiate a better trump"

THAT'S WHAT I SAID TO START WITH!!!!

If you guys would rather  chant until you get dizzy, feel free, just try not to hurt yourselves, or the rest of us either.

I'll leave this thread for the fawning masses, as for me, I worship Jesus Christ, everyone else pays cash.

• Upvote 3

why does Trump get 37% of evangelicals

To be blunt, 

Matthew 7:21-23

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

These fools were also spoken of in Revelation

Revelation 3:14-19

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

I read that report also and what I got our of it was that there are probably 

only about 20% of the population of this nation that is actually Holy Spirit filled.

And that is why America is in the condition she is. Not because of liberal communistic

politicians, but because of all the  Hypocrites that have flooded our Churches with

their self righteous holier than thou works. Anyone that is going to vote for the Duck

is voting for Hillarious. And you can take that to the bank.  

*sigh

20% of true believers ain't gonna get Cruz elected. Nor is voting for Cruz going to magically make the sinners repent. What else ya got?

I'm not sure how it happened, but I am being perceived as a Trump hater, and that could not be further from the truth.

All I'm saying is now is the time to get commitments, not once he is in power.

How is that wrong?

Ouch.

Have you not been listening?

Now is a time for action, but not a time for conservative?

Really?

So what is it time for then?

If not conservative, then go Nationalistic?

All praise the mighty Trump, no matter what he wants?

Some of his ideas are long overdue, but are you still wiling to give your freedom away?

Relax?

What, did I shout? Did I call names? Oh wait, I dared to speak my mind?

Had the audacity to continue to fight for what I have been fighting for for so many years, so that makes me what, hysterical?

FTZ, look it up, Free Trade Zones.

They are international land on American soil.

They are basically China manufacturing behind security fencing, they drive a truck out of the compound and supply out trinkets and bobbles.

What has Trump said about the Chamber of Commerce? They are not friends of American Manufacturing.

How about his national gun registry? Look it up, that's what Trump is calling for.

Like I've said a thousand times, if you use the constitution, every issue is easy.

Yes OF COARSE I am ready for action, but I am not going to go jump off a cliff with the rest of the lemmings.

All I asked for was a little restraint, a moment of contemplation, and moving forward with a solid plan.

"Lets negotiate a better trump"

THAT'S WHAT I SAID TO START WITH!!!!

If you guys would rather  chant until you get dizzy, feel free, just try not to hurt yourselves, or the rest of us either.

I'll leave this thread for the fawning masses, as for me, I worship Jesus Christ, everyone else pays cash.

Don't go away mad, Divemaster... I love the discourse! I think I've said many times over the last few months that Cruz is the one we've been waiting for. If I have a chance to vote for him, I will do so with bursting pride and joyful enthusiasm. But if Trump wins the nomination, I will cowgirl up and pull that lever just the same because LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION.

BTW... I noticed that you didn't answer my very specific and pragmatic questions.

How can Cruz win with such narrow support?

I'd love for him to up his already brilliant game... What are our realistic expectations of Trump if we decide to hire him?

• Upvote 5

*sigh

20% of true believers ain't gonna get Cruz elected. Nor is voting for Cruz going to magically make the sinners repent. What else ya got?

Don't go away mad, Divemaster... I love the discourse! I think I've said many times over the last few months that Cruz is the one we've been waiting for. If I have a chance to vote for him, I will do so with bursting pride and joyful enthusiasm. But if Trump wins the nomination, I will cowgirl up and pull that lever just the same because LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION.

BTW... I noticed that you didn't answer my very specific and pragmatic questions.

I'd love for him to up his already brilliant game... What are our realistic expectations of Trump if we decide to hire him?

Ding Ding!!   Pragmatism... pragmatism... good reminder to answer the call!  ;)

• Upvote 2

I'm happy people found their courage hiding behind big bad Trump, but what so many are ignoring is We have had the power to take America back this whole flipping time.

Very few seem to realize the Mussolini parallels.

If we dont use this courtship time to get a commitment out of Trump he will be free to create whatever policies he feels like.

In which case America will get the dictator she deserves.

I'm going to get negged and really dont give a crap.

So many people have worked so hard for a constitutional America.

Unfortunately, Americans only want a TV hero to save the day for therm.

Trump has obvious good points, but so did Hitler.

I'm starting to understand what the Nazi opposition felt like just before the third Reich....

*sigh

I didn't bother answering the "questions" because you completely missed the mark.

Aren't you tired of other people putting words in your mouth, then why do that to me.

I quoted my original post, because I read it 10 times and still cant frind the part where I demand support for any other candidate.

Your assault and battery on me with those asinine  insinuations were totally fabricated.. by you.

I only wondered why we couldn't get some commitments out of Trump.

That's all.

Don't know why you decided to go off, or put words in my mouth.

If I haven't established myself as a man with convictions strong enough to compell me to spend a huge amount of my free time doing something besides banging away at a keyboard then there is absolutely nothing I could ever say to get it through your head.

I even posted in early January that I believed Trump will be the nominee, and only hoped to ensure he follows the constitution.

No, wont go away mad, concerned is more like it.

I thought the idea was to compel our politicians to reflect OUR morals and ethics.

Ding Ding!!   Pragmatism... pragmatism... good reminder to answer the call!  ;)

huh?

We seem to be using English words, but I always thought;

prag·ma·tism
ˈpraɡməˌtizəm/
noun

1. 1.
    a pragmatic attitude or policy.
    "ideology was tempered with pragmatism"
  2. 2.
    PHILOSOPHY
    an approach that assesses the truth of meaning of theories or beliefs in terms of the success of their practical application.

So, I asked for a little restraint, start a dialogue with Trump, and make sure he will be what most people act like they want him to be, and that is not pragmatic?

WTF?

• Upvote 2

huh?

We seem to be using English words, but I always thought;

prag·ma·tism
ˈpraɡməˌtizəm/
noun

1. 1.
    a pragmatic attitude or policy.
    "ideology was tempered with pragmatism"
  2. 2.
    PHILOSOPHY
    an approach that assesses the truth of meaning of theories or beliefs in terms of the success of their practical application.

So, I asked for a little restraint, start a dialogue with Trump, and make sure he will be what most people act like they want him to be, and that is not pragmatic?

WTF?

DiveM... relax, my friend... you're going off the deep end here!  I think there's some disconnects with all of our context here!  We're on the same team!  Other than WHN... There is no other person on this site I admire and respect more than you...

My "pragmatic" post had nothing to do with you.  Please look past that... and carry on, my friend!

Jax

• Upvote 3

DiveM... relax, my friend... you're going off the deep end here!  I think there's some disconnects with all of our context here!  We're on the same team!  Other than WHN... There is no other person on this site I admire and respect more than you...

My "pragmatic" post had nothing to do with you.  Please look past that... and carry on, my friend!

Jax

I know there was no intent to reference my post, You, WHN, and George are definitely ones at the top of my A list, I greatly respect your positions.

Sarge's Gals were trying to say the same thing, but wisely bowed out when I refused to back down.

I'm like that, a character fault to be sure.

After the last 20 years of failed collectivists, it is very exciting to finally see someone able to break through the stale crust establishment.

That said, in all reality, Trump is not a full constitutionalist, and hasn't ever said he would help get the power back to The People.

He  wants it for himself.

We need to make him the POTUS he needs to be, which means educating him as much as it means educating America.

I don't give a rats azz how big his personality is, if he wants me to hire him for the job, then he needs to prove he realizes how to solve every problem, every issue, negotiate every contract, even that he understands what laws are even legal.

I realize we are betting on nothing more than his ego not letting him double cross us, but I would really like to see a littler more commitment before signing on.

That's it, that's all I ever tried to say.

b'cides, don't tell WHN, but I might have a crush on her, why would I ever get upset?...

She knows what I'm saying, and she knows that I know that she knows she was wrong, but she'll never admit it. Chicks are like that...

• Upvote 2

I'm happy people found their courage hiding behind big bad Trump, but what so many are ignoring is We have had the power to take America back this whole flipping time.

Very few seem to realize the Mussolini parallels.

If we dont use this courtship time to get a commitment out of Trump he will be free to create whatever policies he feels like.

In which case America will get the dictator she deserves.

I'm going to get negged and really dont give a crap.

So many people have worked so hard for a constitutional America.

Unfortunately, Americans only want a TV hero to save the day for therm.

Trump has obvious good points, but so did Hitler.

I'm starting to understand what the Nazi opposition felt like just before the third Reich....

Just so ya know... sometimes it’s not so much what you say as how you say it.  I dismissed this diatribe from the git-go when you inferred we were cowards. And the cryptic solution we've had the "whole flipping time" followed by tired comparisons to nazis and Hitler/Mussolini.  Guess what!  Hitler drank water.  Trump drinks water.  OMG - WE'RE DOOMED!   :lmao:   I shouldn't have to remind you that Trump has functioned magnificently WITHIN the law his entire professional life.  Your fears are unfounded and your argument lacks imagination.  Just watch the damn video. 

I didn't bother answering the "questions" because you completely missed the mark.   I missed the mark?  Since when do you make the rules?  Did I hurt your feelings when I missed this obscure mark?  Where my queries beneath you?  Are you experiencing any intellectual discomfort right now just wondering if I'm going to ask the "questions" again? 

Aren't you tired of other people putting words in your mouth, then why do that to me.

I quoted my original post, because I read it 10 times and still cant frind the part where I demand support for any other candidate.  Uh... I didn't respond to this post until just now so... :huh:

Your assault and battery on me with those asinine  insinuations were totally fabricated.. by you.  You'll have to be more specific... verbal assault and battery is kinda my specialty!  Anyway, are you sure it wasn't YOU who joined my nice Trump/Jobs thread, hijacked it with unsubstantiated references comparing him and his supporters to Hitler, Mussolini and nazis and made insinuations that we're all too stupid to see through the bravado then called us cowards, groupies, blind and obedient, fawning frenzied worshippers of the same caliber as the "ozombies"?  I just wanted to talk about jobs and the economy.  Maybe you should start a Trump Doubters Unite thread... you and LGD can talk comparative history and bible verses all ya want!   :)  Knock yourselves out.  We'll see you in the rear view mirror...

I only wondered why we couldn't get some commitments out of Trump.  Sounds great.  Let's work together on that.

That's all.  Then we agree!   :)

Don't know why you decided to go off, or put words in my mouth.  Shoulda quit while you were ahead!  Anyway, you started it!   :lol:

If I haven't established myself as a man with convictions strong enough to compell me to spend a huge amount of my free time doing something besides banging away at a keyboard then there is absolutely nothing I could ever say to get it through your head.  You're all that and more!  But here's where YOU miss the mark... I disarmed you the same way Trump disarms the republicans.  Wake up!  Ideology is on the back burner.  We as conservatives, have spent years battling against the left, the right, the media, Hollywood (you know the list)... what has it won us?  Where is all this conservatism we've worked for?  Has it secured the border?  Has all this hifalutin conservative speak stopped the waste, fraud and abuse of government?  Have our convictions and good intentions fixed the VA?  ENOUGH!  I don't give a damn about being a republican.  And if your definition of conservatism is so narrow that it doesn't include ME... keep that label too!  The GOP can kiss my butt.  I'm an American... I want to save America.  I'm still listening because I'm open to any path toward that goal... and Trump is blazing an awesome trail!  Show me another path.

I even posted in early January that I believed Trump will be the nominee, and only hoped to ensure he follows the constitution.   Sorry I missed that.  We agree again!  Just not sure what you will do if he is the nominee. 

No, wont go away mad, concerned is more like it.  You should be concerned... disparaging fellow freedom-lovers that disagree with you just makes your tent smaller, with a broken zipper and a missing pole (that's right - I took yer pole)!  Uh oh... looks like a shitstorm is coming!  Are you purists all going to fit in the truck?   :lol:

I thought the idea was to compel our politicians to reflect OUR morals and ethics.  Yes, in a perfect world that apparently doesn't exist judging by the roughly 98% corruption rate among politicians.  Right here and now, Trump is an outsider like me... saying what I'm thinking and he's not just reciting the talk... he's struttin' the walk.  I have no serious deal-breaker concerns about Trump's morals or ethics... at least nothing that outweighs my appreciation for his tipping the establishment game board over and demanding that we finally be heard.  You don't have to like him personally, you can cringe every time he opens his big mouth... but you gotta love his results.  He delivers baby!  :eyebrows:

I pity you Trump doubters.  We're having a ball, loving the relentless winning, enjoying the very real possibility that this 8+++ year rein of terror is almost over and most of all, we love watching the discomfort of everyone who doesn't take him seriously (or should I say, misreads him?).  We have a Trump, people!  He is a gift... with the skills and certitude to get some urgent stuff done fast, some broken stuff fixed right and some bad stuff stopped completely.  Once some of the common sense policies are in place and things settle down and start to turn around with a few WINS for a change... that is the time to reintroduce and educate the virtues of conservatism to the masses.  I'm tired of talk that only we hear.  I want action that is felt by all Americans in a positive way.  Build the wall, deport the illegals, stop the Islamic refugees from coming, take care of our veterans, support Law Enforcement, create the confidence that creates jobs, shitcan common core, reduce taxes, unleash the economy, ENFORCE THE LAW and Make America Great Again Donald Trump!!!  (If he does half of this I'll be ecstatic!)  You guys don't know what you're missin'!   :peace:

I know there was no intent to reference my post, You, WHN, and George are definitely ones at the top of my A list, I greatly respect your positions.

Sarge's Gals were trying to say the same thing, but wisely bowed out when I refused to back down.

I'm like that, a character fault to be sure.

After the last 20 years of failed collectivists, it is very exciting to finally see someone able to break through the stale crust establishment.

That said, in all reality, Trump is not a full constitutionalist, and hasn't ever said he would help get the power back to The People.

He  wants it for himself.

We need to make him the POTUS he needs to be, which means educating him as much as it means educating America.

I don't give a rats azz how big his personality is, if he wants me to hire him for the job, then he needs to prove he realizes how to solve every problem, every issue, negotiate every contract, even that he understands what laws are even legal.

I realize we are betting on nothing more than his ego not letting him double cross us, but I would really like to see a littler more commitment before signing on.

That's it, that's all I ever tried to say.

b'cides, don't tell WHN, but I might have a crush on her, why would I ever get upset?...

She knows what I'm saying, and she knows that I know that she knows she was wrong, but she'll never admit it. Chicks are like that...

Maybe ya shoulda just said it like this then instead of coming in here, guns a blazin'!   :cowboy2: As a founding member of the Mutual Admiration Society, let me assure you that I know that you guys know that I know that we all know what really matters... Stopping the real, proven establishment criminals and traitors.  Let's not waste our vitriol on each other when there's so much low hanging fruit (spectacularly inferior Commiecrats) to chew on!

This is fun, Dive!  See ya tomorrow   :wave:

PS... I'm a happily married woman... but thank you both kindly!   :wub: :wub:

• Upvote 7

We'll see you in the rear view mirror...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/216583-trump-make-america-feel-the-earn-again/page-2#ixzz41YXcrO18

I'm afraid not dear, by the time this all plays out we'll be in the clouds with you know who.

And please don't take this so personally. If you're as right as you think then be happy and enjoy the ride.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Through Trump's "antics" and minimal details... he has over and over again, exposed the manufactured false narratives that the "Establishment" (on both sides) wants to continue to brain wash the citizenry with.  Trump refuses to validate these establishment and political "discussions" and talking points!  Only the shallow and misinformed voters don't understand this... including ever-trusting-government naive voters who think their only duty/contribution to the process is to push a button every four years!  Oh, and fence sitters with their finger in the breeze!  (Sorry Shabs... nothing personal!)

Trump doesn't play by false narratives... he's really just an extension of those of us who are fed up!  Most of his supporters don't really care how cordial or diplomatic he is.  To them... THAT IS leadership...  THAT IS Presidential.  Damn the torpedoes... full steam ahead!

Or it could be much simpler than that.  Perhaps Trump just isn't smart enough to develop detailed policies, and his trust corps isn't humble enough to admit it. (sorry jax.....nothing personal)   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh, please! Trump hasn't even begun pounding on Hildabeast yet and he's already brilliantly destroyed her 'War on Women' tactic with 2 tweets and a thinly veiled threat to expose both her and Slick Willy! POOF! Gone.

She can't have it both ways... either she's EQUAL to a man or she isn't. Pulling his punches (there will be many) would be sexist. In addition to being "a crook and a liar", she's proven to be one of the worst discriminators and harasser of women out there. She'll get no mercy!

Since you don't want to talk about all the jobs a Trump economy would create, maybe you'd rather defend Hildabeast's policy of paying women less than men for equal work.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillarys-state-dept-paid-men-16000-more-than-women-annually/

What's really perplexing about the whole thing....are the similarities between Hi!!ary and her supporters and Trump and his supporters are virtually identical.  Neither group gives a flying fig about truth, trust or lies.....they are going to support their candidate come hell or high water.  People will judge me for my perch on the fence, but I certainly ain't wallowing in the mud with the either of these pork patties.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Have been following this thread but was not able to respond until now.  The one thing that we all need to keep in mind is that the ultimate goal is to make sure Hildabeast does not return to 1600.  I (shockingly) agree with Shabbs when he said Cruz is exactly what we need at this time.  The problem is, he is not going to get the nomination.  There is nothing you or I can do that will change that fact.  I wish it were not the case, but it is.  Is Trump the conservative savior?  No.  But he is not Hitler either.

You say Trump is an unknown, and I agree, but is an unknown Trump worse than a known Hildabeast?  Because that is the reality we are facing.  It may be that we do not know what Trump will do, but we do know what the Beast would do.  I would rather have Trump making the first of (most likely now) 4 SCOTUS appointments in the next Presidential term rather than Hildabeast.

You ask what if Trump calls for a gun registry.  That would still have to pass Congress.  But let me ask what 4 liberal SCOTUS appointments would do to what’s left of the Constitution?  It would annihilate the 2nd Amendment.  Who knows, maybe Trump would nominate Cruz for SCOTUS (which I would love to see), but we both know with Hildabeast we would get the polar opposite of Scalia…..X4.

That is enough for me to look at this race as anyone but Hildabeast (or whatever Dem that replaces her if she should be rightfully indicted for that matter).  I believe Trump is riding a wave of populism which would crash down around him at tsunami speeds if he proposed a gun registry or any other radical idea that would restrict our liberty.  And with a Congress that already does not like him it is highly unlikely anything like that would see the light of day.

• Upvote 7

Amen  :praying:

Gals, if we're gonna turn this around, the pendulum needs to swing hard... with strong, common sense solutions backed with tenacious determination.  I would love to see Cruz as VP to guide Donald along the path of lawful, constitutional order.  There is no perfect candidate but together, we would have the best of both... unparalleled strength and constitutional wisdom.

Please tell me you don't consider a man suing his way through life to have the virtue of unparalleled strength.   :facepalm:  On a side note:  Do you think Melania sports her David Dukes.....er, I mean Daisy Dukes, around the penthouse?  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

You nailed it my friend so well that you're beginning  to sound like some guy from NY named 

Keven.  :lol:

Now you're slam-in it my friend. He will NEVER WIN and he doesn't even want to. 

He knows this because he knows that four to five million , TRUE EVANGELICALS, will

never vote if he is the RNC nominee.  

You know what they say, buddy......Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.....deep in Trump's hair-do.    B) 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

We'll see you in the rear view mirror...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/216583-trump-make-america-feel-the-earn-again/page-2#ixzz41YXcrO18

I'm afraid not dear, by the time this all plays out we'll be in the clouds with you know who.

And please don't take this so personally. If you're as right as you think then be happy and enjoy the ride.

Well, Come Lord Jesus! But just in case He's not ready to return on your timetable, I'm going to take care of my Earthly business by combatting real (not imagined) evil where I see it. And for the first time in a long time, I'm enjoying the battle by being on the side of a winner who doesn't back down - he double downs!

God Bless Donald Trump! :praying:

What's really perplexing about the whole thing....are the similarities between Hi!!ary and her supporters and Trump and his supporters are virtually identical.  Neither group gives a flying fig about truth, trust or lies.....they are going to support their candidate come hell or high water.  People will judge me for my perch on the fence, but I certainly ain't wallowing in the mud with the either of these pork patties.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

Identical huh? God, you're shallow. Let's compare, shall we?

The TRUTH is that Hildabeast is a chronic and pathological liar. Scandal is her middle name! Her entire adult life has been one long string of lies. She promises more of the same divisive, corrupt and unaccountable elitism if elected. She has ZERO accomplishments that qualify her to run this country (or a lemonade stand)... it's simply her turn or its owed to her and she feels entitled to it from all her years of advancing the commie/progressive/Alinski agenda. Her supporters have engaged in groupthink for so long they wouldn't recognize an original thought if they accidentally had one!

The TRUTH about Trump is that he is an outsider who has an unsurpassed record of personal and professional accomplishments IN THE REAL WORLD... not in Do-Nothing-DC. He fundamentally understands business, commerce, global economic and trade imbalance, the art of negotiation, the importance of every American that wants to work being able to find a job and how to create the necessary climate of confidence to create good jobs, a healthy respect and appreciation for the crucial strength of our very capable military and much, much more. Living in the Real World (outside the Beltway) has taught him that the PC progressive movement stifles speech and imposes very real threats to the safety of our country through open borders, sanctuary cities, unchecked Islamic radicalism, printing money that devalues our currency, etc.. I am unaware of any lies of consequence he has told (please enlighten me). If anything, he's so brutally honest some just don't know how to handle it! Trump supporters are the most diverse group of Americans imaginable. And the one thing we all have in common as 'Americans for Trump' is that we love this country more than we love our party, our race or accepting handouts and we're tired of being told to shut up and take it by our 'betters' in Washington.

So, yeah... virtually identical!!! :lol:

At least you're not still saying you're willing to vote for Hildabeast anymore... that's progress I suppose. Still keeping your options open with Bernie? :facepalm2:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, Come Lord Jesus! But just in case He's not ready to return on your timetable, I'm going to take care of my Earthly business by combatting real (not imagined) evil where I see it. And for the first time in a long time, I'm enjoying the battle by being on the side of a winner who doesn't back down - he double downs!

God Bless Donald Trump! :praying:

Identical huh? God, you're shallow. Let's compare, shall we?

The TRUTH is that Hildabeast is a chronic and pathological liar. Scandal is her middle name! Her entire adult life has been one long string of lies. She promises more of the same divisive, corrupt and unaccountable elitism if elected. She has ZERO accomplishments that qualify her to run this country (or a lemonade stand)... it's simply her turn or its owed to her and she feels entitled to it from all her years of advancing the commie/progressive/Alinski agenda. Her supporters have engaged in groupthink for so long they wouldn't recognize an original thought if they accidentally had one!

The TRUTH about Trump is that he is an outsider who has an unsurpassed record of personal and professional accomplishments IN THE REAL WORLD... not in Do-Nothing-DC. He fundamentally understands business, commerce, global economic and trade imbalance, the art of negotiation, the importance of every American that wants to work being able to find a job and how to create the necessary climate of confidence to create good jobs, a healthy respect and appreciation for the crucial strength of our very capable military and much, much more. Living in the Real World (outside the Beltway) has taught him that the PC progressive movement stifles speech and imposes very real threats to the safety of our country through open borders, sanctuary cities, unchecked Islamic radicalism, printing money that devalues our currency, etc.. I am unaware of any lies of consequence he has told (please enlighten me). If anything, he's so brutally honest some just don't know how to handle it! Trump supporters are the most diverse group of Americans imaginable. And the one thing we all have in common as 'Americans for Trump' is that we love this country more than we love our party, our race or accepting handouts and we're tired of being told to shut up and take it by our 'betters' in Washington.

So, yeah... virtually identical!!! :lol:

At least you're not still saying you're willing to vote for Hildabeast anymore... that's progress I suppose. Still keeping your options open with Bernie? :facepalm2:

This never happens.....so mark this date.  DIVEMASTER is absolutely right......you don't pay attention (paraphrasing).  I concur with most of what you've said about H. Clinton.....but you've been owned if you think Trump is on the up and up.  It's all right in front of you, and there's really no need for me to try to enlighten one who refuses to see.  "Oh that's convenient", you'll say?  Perhaps.....but taking a page out of your playbook, why should I do the work for you?  You know....your boy might just win this fiasco and you can rest easy with your new found status among the winners......and I hope for all of us, it works out.  I'm sure you'll be the first to admit if it doesn't.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2

... DIVEMASTER is absolutely right......

......and I hope for all of us, it works out....

***///

Ditto dat, SHABS

Not enough that he's still rolling around in the mud with too many members of the dark cabal,

but having lambasted both sides of The Aisle,

he may become a lame duck the day he's sworn in as a result of alienating them all due to his

Us-agin'-them rhetoric.

They don't like it.   They WILL push back if he's indeed seated.

The boys in The Beltway don't like having their tails stepped on and may make it their

personal mission to destroy his term.

That's why we believe he MUST appoint  successful, Moral, Patriots to all of his Cabinet Chairs now so

we can tell if he's worth it or not...

If he's a real Patriot or just totin' water for a more personal ideal -- in spite of what he says.

WE  WANT  TO  SEE  THAT  LIST  NOW... as it will tell us what we need to know in regard to believing him,

because THOSE are the folks in his administration who'll be doing the heavy lifting for We The People.

Oh, yuh...

and let's see those tax records, too...

If anyone doesn't think he's friends with the dark side, then why is the IRS protecting him from full disclosure and participating in the cover-up...?

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1