Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP: Make America FEEL THE EARN Again!

Trump_Feel_The_Earn_Again.jpg

Why Trump Is Winning on Jobs and the Economy

By Andy Puzder

Jobs and the economy are top of mind for voters from both parties this election cycle according to a recent Gallup poll. This is hardly a surprise. But what was a surprise to many is the importance of immigration and free trade as economic issues for working class voters and the level of betrayal they feel with respect to their government’s handling of these issues.

These voters feel stuck between free trade policies that encourage companies to move good paying jobs outside the U.S. and the failure to enforce our immigration laws allowing people here illegally to take jobs that remain. While the economic wisdom of legal immigration and free trade policies is compelling, politicians would be well advised not to minimize these voters’ concerns.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, over the past thirty years the number of people employed in U.S.-based manufacturing has dropped dramatically by 5 million. When people are living in towns where the local plant closed because a big company moved jobs to Mexico or China, it's extremely difficult to convince them that free trade policies are working to their benefit. Recent announcements by companies like Ford and Carrier Air Conditioning that they're sending jobs to Mexico only reinforce their frustration.

(Ford may be rethinking that move.  See here… http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/216441-coincidence-ford-cancels-us-plant-move-to-mexico-after-trump-declares-this-huge-threat-to-outsourcing/ )

Arguments on the benefits of liberal immigration policies also have little appeal when employers are hiring illegal immigrants for good paying jobs--such as those in construction--because they’ll work for less. Lacking higher paying jobs in sectors such as construction and manufacturing, working class Americans are often left to compete for lower paying retail positions and again find themselves competing with immigrants willing to work for less.

While free trade is unambiguously good for the worldwide economy and for each individual nation, including ours, there are adjustment costs. Working class Americans of all racial and ethnic backgrounds have borne a disproportionate share of those costs, made worse by inexcusably lax enforcement of our immigration laws.

Scapegoating immigrants won’t solve these problems any more than the Democrats' efforts to scapegoat the rich. But these voters have little interest in complex arguments on how free trade or immigration will improve the economy overall. Rather, they want to hear specifically how candidates are going to protect their jobs, their families and their children’s futures.

When Donald Trump talks about punishing China, building a wall, and restricting immigration--rightly or wrongly--he hits these voters where they live. Their level of betrayal with what has come to be called “Establishment” politicians is so great that they’re apparently willing to ignore any political and ideological differences they may have with Mr. Trump.

Read more… http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/02/24/why_trump_is_winning_on_jobs_and_the_economy_129766.html

• Upvote 10

Last nights debate was almost illegal.  Rubio and Cruz should have been arrested for domestic violence......they smacked Trump around like he had it coming, or something.  He looked like he was going to cry, completely outmatched.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV 

Heh! Too little, too late my friend. :lol:

Remind me Shabs... how many jobs have Rubio and Cruz created?

• Upvote 6

None.....not one illegal alien was put to work by Rubio or Cruz.   :D   And you're right.....too little, too late.  But their attack went a long way in showing the American people how Trump relies on childish sandbox tactics when backed into a corner.  Dude was a complete Fail....pathetic really.  He's a great real estate developer, and not much else.  He doesn't have the temperament for world politics.  Keep believing though, it's your right.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

None.....not one illegal alien was put to work by Rubio or Cruz.   :D   And you're right.....too little, too late.  But their attack went a long way in showing the American people how Trump relies on childish sandbox tactics when backed into a corner.  Dude was a complete Fail....pathetic really.  He's a great real estate developer, and not much else.  He doesn't have the temperament for world politics.  Keep believing though, it's your right.  

GO RV, then BV

Mmmmm… such tasty desperation in your words!  Exaggerations, blanket statements, attempts to disparage… I really like the reminder that I’m free to think with deficiency!  :lol:

Sadly, we had company so I missed the debate last night.  From your description, sounds like this pretty much covers it...

tumblr_m65evcg5VS1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Do you think it will hurt him?  Or should I ask, is that all ya got?!!!  :eyebrows:

Debate performances aside, jobs and the economy are on the menu here.  What’ll it be… Pay Checks over easy with a side of Cashbrowns?

• Upvote 7

Mmmmm… such tasty desperation in your words!  Exaggerations, blanket statements, attempts to disparage… I really like the reminder that I’m free to think with deficiency!  :lol:

Sadly, we had company so I missed the debate last night.  From your description, sounds like this pretty much covers it...

tumblr_m65evcg5VS1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Do you think it will hurt him?  Or should I ask, is that all ya got?!!!  :eyebrows:

Debate performances aside, jobs and the economy are on the menu here.  What’ll it be… Pay Checks over easy with a side of Cashbrowns?

Perhaps I injected a touch of exaggeration, but certainly no desperation.  Everything I stated with the exception of "pathetic" was spot on truth.  But here's the crux of it....he will more than likely be the Republican nominee, but he can't beat Hi!!ary Clinton.  His unfavorable numbers are through the roof....and you know he's all about the numbers.  Throughout all of these debates, other than the lashing he took last night, he has only been put in his place one other time....and Carly Fiorina did it.  No matter how much people feel Clinton is a crook and a liar, she's still a woman....and people will back a woman scorned, as he's sure to do to her.  If he ratchets his demeanor back, he has a shot.....but I don't think he can or would, being the prideful person he is.  Time will tell.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps I injected a touch of exaggeration, but certainly no desperation.  Everything I stated with the exception of "pathetic" was spot on truth.  But here's the crux of it....he will more than likely be the Republican nominee, but he can't beat Hi!!ary Clinton.  His unfavorable numbers are through the roof....and you know he's all about the numbers.  Throughout all of these debates, other than the lashing he took last night, he has only been put in his place one other time....and Carly Fiorina did it.  No matter how much people feel Clinton is a crook and a liar, she's still a woman....and people will back a woman scorned, as he's sure to do to her.  If he ratchets his demeanor back, he has a shot.....but I don't think he can or would, being the prideful person he is.  Time will tell.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Oh, please! Trump hasn't even begun pounding on Hildabeast yet and he's already brilliantly destroyed her 'War on Women' tactic with 2 tweets and a thinly veiled threat to expose both her and Slick Willy! POOF! Gone.

She can't have it both ways... either she's EQUAL to a man or she isn't. Pulling his punches (there will be many) would be sexist. In addition to being "a crook and a liar", she's proven to be one of the worst discriminators and harasser of women out there. She'll get no mercy!

Since you don't want to talk about all the jobs a Trump economy would create, maybe you'd rather defend Hildabeast's policy of paying women less than men for equal work.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillarys-state-dept-paid-men-16000-more-than-women-annually/

• Upvote 7

Through Trump's "antics" and minimal details... he has over and over again, exposed the manufactured false narratives that the "Establishment" (on both sides) wants to continue to brain wash the citizenry with.  Trump refuses to validate these establishment and political "discussions" and talking points!  Only the shallow and misinformed voters don't understand this... including ever-trusting-government naive voters who think their only duty/contribution to the process is to push a button every four years!  Oh, and fence sitters with their finger in the breeze!  (Sorry Shabs... nothing personal!)

Trump doesn't play by false narratives... he's really just an extension of those of us who are fed up!  Most of his supporters don't really care how cordial or diplomatic he is.  To them... THAT IS leadership...  THAT IS Presidential.  Damn the torpedoes... full steam ahead!

• Upvote 5

Rubio??? Nada, zip, zilch!!  Teddy??  He was fighting for the Constitution in front of the Supreme Court while the Donald was combing his hair over while watching reruns of his semi reality show!

• Upvote 1

Why Trump Is Winning on Jobs and the Economy

I'm happy people found their courage hiding behind big bad Trump, but what so many are ignoring is We have had the power to take America back this whole flipping time.

Very few seem to realize the Mussolini parallels.

If we dont use this courtship time to get a commitment out of Trump he will be free to create whatever policies he feels like.

In which case America will get the dictator she deserves.

I'm going to get negged and really dont give a crap.

So many people have worked so hard for a constitutional America.

Unfortunately, Americans only want a TV hero to save the day for therm.

Trump has obvious good points, but so did Hitler.

I'm starting to understand what the Nazi opposition felt like just before the third Reich....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I'm happy people found their courage hiding behind big bad Trump, but what so many are ignoring is We have had the power to take America back this whole flipping time.

Very few seem to realize the Mussolini parallels.

If we dont use this courtship time to get a commitment out of Trump he will be free to create whatever policies he feels like.

In which case America will get the dictator she deserves.

I'm going to get negged and really dont give a crap.

So many people have worked so hard for a constitutional America.

Unfortunately, Americans only want a TV hero to save the day for therm.

Trump has obvious good points, but so did Hitler.

I'm starting to understand what the Nazi opposition felt like just before the third Reich....

Agreed, to the most extent DM!  But, as far as I see it... no other candidate is revealing himself with the clarity we're looking for... same old political rhetoric, even when they mention Constitutional values... they're still compromising.  Until one of these guys takes a cue from the unabashed Trump talk... they're just part of the compromising problem.  They SHOULD BE MUCH BOLDER... they're not listening!  Pisses me off... and just shows me how they can't think outside of the establishment!  Where's the REAL Tea Party grass roots candidate?  I'm still reserving my vote... but I'd take Trump for a term to see the shake up... as that may be the only value he brings... we'll see.  But Washington has to change.  Perhaps one term might just be the wake up call!  Otherwise, Cruz or Rubio better take their Constitutional talk to a mor "angry" and unapologetic level, IMO...

Keep up the great work, DM!   :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

Clinton doesn't have a chance against Trump.

A vet with tours in Iraq was booed out of a rally in SC, her supporters are haters, her comment to the vet was pathetic, and I only wish for her to be rotting behind bars.

Unfortunately Carson doesn't have a chance against the showmanship.

Anyone remember their history?

Most agree basic Mussolini characteristics;

• Absolute Power of the State: Fascist regimes have a strong centralized state, or national government. The fascist state seeks total control over all major parts of society. Individuals must give up their private needs and rights to serve the needs of the whole society as represented by the state.
  • Rule by a Dictator: A single dictator runs the fascist state and makes all the important decisions. This leader often uses charisma, a magnetic personality, to gain the support of the people.
  • Corporatism: Fascists believe in taming capitalism by controlling labor and factory owners. Unions, strikes, and other labor actions are illegal. Although private property remains, the state controls the economy.
  • Extreme Nationalism: The fascist state uses national glory and the fear of outside threats to build a new society based on the “common will” of the people. Fascists believe in action and looking at national myths for guidance rather than relying on the “barren intellectualism” of science and reason.
  • Superiority of the Nation’s People: Fascists hold up the nation’s people as superior to other nationalities. They typically strengthen and unify the dominant group in a nation while stifling dissent and persecuting minority groups.
  • Militarism and Imperialism: Fascists believe that great nations show their greatness by conquering and ruling weak nations. Fascists believe the state can survive only if it successfully proves its military superiority in war.

Mussolini saved Jews, when the unions shut down Italy his brown Shirts kept the trains running, took out the  trash, kept infrastructure going. They saved the day.

He focused on Italians national pride, and it worked.

Woodrow Wilson tried it using Christianity, FDR tried to straddle the line between religious and state worship, Mussolini was pure nationalism, and Hitler gave Germany a peoples to vent their hate and frustrations on.

I would agree at this point Trump has the potential, but so did Obama. America didn't bother clarifying with him either, and look what that got us.

Agreed, to the most extent DM!  But, as far as I see it... no other candidate is revealing himself with the clarity we're looking for... same old political rhetoric, even when they mention Constitutional values... they're still compromising.  Until one of these guys takes a cue from the unabashed Trump talk... they're just part of the compromising problem.  They SHOULD BE MUCH BOLDER... they're not listening!  Pisses me off... and just shows me how they can't think outside of the establishment!  Where's the REAL Tea Party grass roots candidate?  I'm still reserving my vote... but I'd take Trump for a term to see the shake up... as that may be the only value he brings... we'll see.  But Washington has to change.  Perhaps one term might just be the wake up call!  Otherwise, Cruz or Rubio better take their Constitutional talk to a mor "angry" and unapologetic level, IMO...

Keep up the great work, DM!   :tiphat:

Totally agree Jax, I didn't see your post while writing the second.

I hate the establishment with a passion, and am right in step with everyone else in agreement, they all need to go, red or blue.

But also, we need to start a discussion with Trump now, otherwise it may well be too late when he is in office.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

***///

Surely Trump is aware that our immigration courts are backed up so badly that an expedited case can

take up to 5 YEARS to come to resolution.... 

If he were to deport every illegal alien, it would take him more than 12 YEARS to do it.

Is THAT how long he plans on staying in Office...?  :huh:

Liberal lawyers will tie the hands of our Court system up SO badly, Trump will be off scott free on keeping his

promise to the American People... and he's smart.  HE ALREADY KNOWS THIS GOING IN. <_<

HE KNOWS HE'LL NEVER HAVE TO KEEP THAT PROMISE.

Meanwhile... back at camp kommie,

valerie jarrett and ho'bummer are trying to get as many illegal aliens and radical islam brotherhood terrorists in

here before the door hits them in the ass on that way out the White House door. <_<

Trump still has not dropped the hammer on Planned Parenthood.... the little darling org of all his lefty pals.

Still perpetuating the lies about what "valuable services they provide" - besides abortions.  BULLS**T.

We'd like to see a list of his potential appointments were he to be elected.

If it turns out to be heavily bi-partisan - we'll know who he's REALLY in the tank for.  

If it's a list of OUTSIDE the D.C. Beltway talent, we'll reconsider.  <_<

He owes the left far too many favors... we smell that rat... and it stinks to us.  <_<

Granted -- the alternatives aren't much better - as this fella in the video lays out for ya...

And we DO so want like hell to believe Trump still has an All AMERICAN - ALL THE TIME heart & soul...

But based on what we know, we're still leery.  :confused2:

May God help US.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

We don’t all have to think alike (what fun would that be?) but here is a Trump supporter who expresses our thoughts better than most.  Very entertaining!  And if you’re reluctant to believe that Trump is NOT evil incarnate, it might just make you feel better  :lol:

Thank you Whatshername....

***///

Surely Trump is aware that our immigration courts are backed up so badly that an expedited case can

take up to 5 YEARS to come to resolution.... 

If he were to deport every illegal alien, it would take him more than 12 YEARS to do it.

Is THAT how long he plans on staying in Office...?  :huh:

Liberal lawyers will tie the hands of our Court system up SO badly, Trump will be off scott free on keeping his

promise to the American People... and he's smart.  HE ALREADY KNOWS THIS GOING IN. <_<

HE KNOWS HE'LL NEVER HAVE TO KEEP THAT PROMISE.

Meanwhile... back at camp kommie,

valerie jarrett and ho'bummer are trying to get as many illegal aliens and radical islam brotherhood terrorists in

here before the door hits them in the ass on that way out the White House door. <_<

Trump still has not dropped the hammer on Planned Parenthood.... the little darling org of all his lefty pals.

Still perpetuating the lies about what "valuable services they provide" - besides abortions.  BULLS**T.

We'd like to see a list of his potential appointments were he to be elected.

If it turns out to be heavily bi-partisan - we'll know who he's REALLY in the tank for.  

If it's a list of OUTSIDE the D.C. Beltway talent, we'll reconsider.  <_<

He owes the left far too many favors... we smell that rat... and it stinks to us.  <_<

Granted -- the alternatives aren't much better - as this fella in the video lays out for ya...

And we DO so want like hell to believe Trump still has an All AMERICAN - ALL THE TIME heart & soul...

But based on what we know, we're still leery.  :confused2:

May God help US.

I too hope Trump is an All American.

And regarding illegal immigration - A thousand mile journey all starts with one step.

Peace,

Come on RV.

• Upvote 4

***///

BIGWAVE -- even if we just started with those illegal aliens who've already committed crimes or are

gang members,

those drving without licenses and/or insurance,

or those who get the Cops called on 'em for beating their wives and children becasue their "religion" says they can.....

the damned ACLU and other in-the-tank liberal b.s. cry-babies will scream "FOUL!" and make it impossible to get them processed and thrown out.

That wall needs to go up and before that even, point all our guns at that damned border...

pull our Troops out of back-water crap-holes where we're only protecting the BUSH CARTEL POPPY 'TRADE'.

Bring them Home where they can really do the world some good.

Because if we don't make America Great again... the rest of the world is screwed.

And fire ho'bummer's overly-affirmative-actioned DHS and put our skilled Law Enforcement at our Docks and Airports.

We need to get a handle on this and STOP THE BLEEDING !  

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

We don’t all have to think alike (what fun would that be?) but here is a Trump supporter who expresses our thoughts better than most.  Very entertaining!  And if you’re reluctant to believe that Trump is NOT evil incarnate, it might just make you feel better  :lol:

Thanks WHN – Watching the vid I could not help but think of William Wallace (Braveheart) as he was being drawn and quartered and his dramatic cry for freedom.  It struck me that at the 6:11 mark (your Vid) when a Tier one operator slipped an SF ring off of his finger onto Trumps finger that the emotional power infused within that gesture not only, once again, galvanized, cemented, forged (pick a word) Americans hungry for not only balance but freedom and, that very act most certainly caused Obama and Hillarious to sit up in bed with alarm just as King Edward did.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Last nights debate was almost illegal.  Rubio and Cruz should have been arrested for domestic violence......they smacked Trump around like he had it coming, or something.  He looked like he was going to cry, completely outmatched.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV 

You nailed it my friend so well that you're beginning  to sound like some guy from NY named 

Keven.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Now you're slam-in it my friend. He will NEVER WIN and he doesn't even want to. 

He knows this because he knows that four to five million , TRUE EVANGELICALS, will

never vote if he is the RNC nominee.  

Hey Stonewall :) good to see you!

I love Cruz. Tell me... can he win? Because losing is not an option. ;)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you and the rest of America are willing to give God a real chance at showing 

his love and grace. If not, you're not going to believe what happens next. And 

YES  I most certainly say that by the Holy Spirit.

Thanks WHN – Watching the vid I could not help but think of William Wallace (Braveheart) as he was being drawn and quartered and his dramatic cry for freedom.  It struck me that at the 6:11 mark (your Vid) when a Tier one operator slipped an SF ring off of his finger onto Trumps finger that the emotional power infused within that gesture not only, once again, galvanized, cemented, forged (pick a word) Americans hungry for not only balance but freedom and, that very act most certainly caused Obama and Hillarious to sit up in bed with alarm just as King Edward did.

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY NOW?  :wacko:  :huh::blink:   :facepalm3:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

***///

BIGWAVE -- even if we just started with those illegal aliens who've already committed crimes or are

gang members,

those drving without licenses and/or insurance,

or those who get the Cops called on 'em for beating their wives and children becasue their "religion" says they can.....

the damned ACLU and other in-the-tank liberal b.s. cry-babies will scream "FOUL!" and make it impossible to get them processed and thrown out.

That wall needs to go up and before that even, point all our guns at that damned border...

pull our Troops out of back-water crap-holes where we're only protecting the BUSH CARTEL POPPY 'TRADE'.

Bring them Home where they can really do the world some good.

Because if we don't make America Great again... the rest of the world is screwed.

And fire ho'bummer's overly-affirmative-actioned DHS and put our skilled Law Enforcement at our Docks and Airports.

We need to get a handle on this and STOP THE BLEEDING !  

Exactly - All hands on deck.

We gotta hit em' from all angles, and fast.

Step by step but we have to take that 1st step.

• Upvote 2

Exactly - All hands on deck.

We gotta hit em' from all angles, and fast.

Step by step but we have to take that 1st step.

***///

ho'bummer say's his ICE & DHS are deporting illegal aliens in record numbers...  <_<

guess those numbers come from the same broken adding machine he uses to figure

unemployment rates and other economic indicators...  <_<

• Upvote 1

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY NOW?  :wacko:  :huh::blink:   :facepalm3:

What don't you understand about staying on your side of the street?

You want to do drive-bys and throw stones but hide when it comes to answering questions regarding your behavior and false accusations against the brethren.

Class act and most excellent witness...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1