Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

.NIBIRU PLANET X ~ The BEST EVIDENCE to DATE ~ PREPARING FOR 2016! (A MUST SEE!) .

RSTEFAN

Why O why must they wait until 3:00 in the morning to start their hacking and hacking only to wake me up in time to spit it up in the middle of the hallway just outside the bedroom door?

And then...poof they're gone.

Do you know how hard it is to find an all black cat at 3:00 in the morning with your toes mushing cat goo?  Well, maybe you do Snowglobe... maybe you like it... I don't...

And, if I use a flashlight to look under an end table or the couch, I'm usually greeted with her little pink butt-eye.

Soon as I fix the side fence I'm getting another dog. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the tip - Wife and I have had Goldens until five years ago when good 'ol Sam passed on.  Grandkids have taken his place, yes, they just love kibbles and bits for snacks  :lol:

Were going to be relocating soon and then we'll find a breeder and trainer and go from there.  WIfe wants another Golden and I'd like a Rhodesian Ridgeback.  Maybe we'll get both.

• Upvote 1

I've raised a menagerie of animals, my whole life and now my wife's dachshund is 18 1/2 years, can't see , can't hear,cant hardly smell like how did just two years ago. He's had a couple strokes and his hips are getting weaker but he doesn't quit and he's not in a lot of pain. Oscar is happy when he is sleeping , and eating and he doesn't really want to be coddled much anymore, yes he is a pain in the ass but we love and care for him. The funny thing is that his vitals are all fine so it's over when he says it's over. I know that his day will come but at least he has had a great life. When ever it's over we are going to take a long break and do some traveling if he don't out last us ....LOL !

I feel ya tex...my cat is 19 plus. Hubby calls him sidewinder...back legs do not work so well and he walks sideways. He is starting to have more strokes. Hubby mentions taking him in to put him down and he magically gets better. Talk about nine lives. Jager still plays, purrs and can climb up on the bed and couch so I am denying it is time. 

Hubby jokes (swears) he has at least 20 more years..lol

I lost My bobo kitty two Christmases ago...Jager is my last kitty

Had to put our 13 year old blue Weimaraner down last year and this song always makes me think of my old best friend.   Due to life’s circumstances not able to get a new pup.  This is the longest dogless stretch I have ever been through in my life and I sure do miss not having one.  We were also considering getting a Ridgeback when the time is right.  I understand they are great dogs but don’t take to water too well and I do like a good swimmer so might go back to a Weimer.  RIP Ol’ Blue, still missing you.

• Upvote 1