Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trying to Get Dinars Back

Antietam

Thanks, you folks are a lot of help. I'm asking for help and you give me lip. Typical.

Imagine walking the same way to work daily, and a person you pass on a regular basis continually tries to spit on you.  This goes on for a long time until one day as he is letting a particularly juicy one go.....his dentures fly out and land in the bushes.  He panics, and with that bitter beer face look, mumbles for your help in finding his nasty chompers.  Do you oblige....or keep walking?  It's like that.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Only an idiot would keep walking the same way to work  be spit on over and over. Why not find a new way to work and not go where you think you might get spit on.  I suppose it's because they like to spit back.

You mean, give up?.....Let the loser win?.....Succumb?.....Rollover?......Wimp out?......Nobody likes a quitter, except of course, maybe you.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Two good ideas among a rash of scorners. Did anybody else out there have any dealings with Planet Dinar? Ever try to retrieve you currency? What's the DV community's opinion on this Blaino guy?

What can we say, some people got conned your friend was one of them. But really are you going to spend a fortune and priceless personal time to claw back a couple of thousands dollars. Texastorm is right, I'd look at it as a lesson learned, and your friend who has sadly passed didn't have to realise the error of his ways. Sometimes it's just not worth fighting, but if it is a matter of principle to you then go for it, get justice for your brother. I fear you might be at the tail end of numerous claims against this guy though, and if he's not already in prison would have already declared bankruptcy.

• Upvote 6

Anti,

I have to believe you are capable enough to handle this yourself.  Just use google.  He is easy enough to find if you use a little imagination.  Once you find him a letter from an Attorney with the threat of bringing the FBI into the mix, ...(the FBI has a site set up already for this very thing) ...and, if he is still holding any IQD,...... my bet is the IQD would be returned to the estate quickly.

Good luck !

• Upvote 3

Do you do the same when you drive.?  Some one cuts you off and you have a fit.  Road rage type of person who can't quit. gotta get even right.  Let it go and move on.

Gotta pick your battles and a spitter is surely not worth your time .

I suppose if it was a 3000lb spit wad made of steel......I could change my route.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you all for your posts. Especially the ones who tried to give realistic advice. To the others.....well, my old side would definitely let you know how I feel about that, but I will not let myself go there. You're not worth the effort or the nomenclature!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Oh, just for the DV members who may have sent their currency to this guy, I did get a response from him yesterday. He said the currency was in a "secret vault" in another State, that only he and his attorney-in-fact were allowed to access. And that to get my friend's estate currency he would have to charge travel expenses of several hundred miles, overnight lodging, and "other fees". If the Planet Dinar thing isn't a SCAM, I don't know what is. I hope none of the rest of you got sucked into this fool's ploy. God bless.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Thank you all for your posts. Especially the ones who tried to give realistic advice. To the others.....well, my old side would definitely let you know how I feel about that, but I will not let myself go there. You're not worth the effort or the nomenclature!

Thank you for mentioning not mentioning it.   ;)   Maybe you can give Blaino some of your frequent flyer miles and alleviate a bit of that travel expense pain.   :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't know how much money is involved. It sounds to me like 2 or 3 thousand dollars, your going to spend that trying to get it back. Tex has tried to tell you that already, sounds to me like good advice. I can tell you from experience, Nobody likes what these crooks are doing and I certainly don't want to see blanio and his co conspirators get away with their Bull$h-t. Its just cheaper to cut your losses and move. Bottom line this is a civil matter. It will cost you more money in attorney and court cost than your going to get back. These crooks will be caught and have to account for their crimes. Crooks keep doing what their doing and will get caught! Sorry for the loss, I hope this helps!  :salute:   

• Upvote 2

Thanks, Artitec, I appreciate your advice and will pass it on to my friend. As for the foolishness of other posters, ie Shabs, and others, I do NOT appreciate your silly, immature responses at other people's expense. Makes me think you're about 15 years old. You don't always have to attempt to be the "funny guy". Grow up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Unfortunately, this experience has brought to light the reality that this investment could disappear for various reasons.

When I was considering investing in IQD, my research led me to crooked scammers who had exchange locations (like Reno, Nevada) set up for IQD holders that seemed to reference groups like the Admirals Group or Generals64 Group or whatever.  It was advertised several years ago that Tier 1 or whatever group had already exchanged for a locked in rate and were given Safe Keeping Receipts (SKRs).  In conjunction with the SKRs, people were required to sign NonDisclosure Agreements (NDAs) and told their agreement was null and void if they told anyone.

What a farce.

SKRs are more like Seriously Known Ripoffs because NDAs are more like No Due Analysis.

I came to the following conclusions based on my research prior to acquiring IQD:

• The IQD investment was real due to the past valuation practices for revaluing the IQD as well as other currencies.
  • Get real IQD.
  • Keep all the paperwork regarding the acquisition of the IQD.
  • Don't tell anyone about the IQD investment.
  • Keep the IQD and associated paperwork in a secure location that no one else has access to and discover on their own.
  • Don't tell anyone about the secure IQD location.
  • Research legitimate exchange practices should the IQD revalue.
  • Don't tell anyone what you are doing about exchanging the IQD.
  • Keep a low profile.
  • Research post IQD revaluation investments.
  • Physically and securely exchange the IQD at the exchange location without letting the IQD out of my control or sight and the fewest amount, if any, people knowing I am exchanging or where I am exchanging.
  • Take advantage of more secure return investment opportunities with the reasonably lowest tax liabilities.

I wish I could say there was an easy way to reverse the scam artists and right the wrongs.  I genuinely do feel for people who genuinely thought they were taking part in a legitimate value added practice concerning the IQD they hold.  I am afraid, however, once they relinquish possession of their IQD, the road to recovery of their IQD is likely very expensive and may not have a pay out.  Will they be returned the same legitimate IQD, different IQD, or fake IQD?  I suspect that Blaino, or people like Blaino, have indeed exchanged the IQD given to them for safe keeping for a value around it's present exchange value to fund their Charlatan Charades.

I really wish I had a different take on this experience.

Thanks, Artitec, I appreciate your advice and will pass it on to my friend. As for the foolishness of other posters, ie Shabs, and others, I do NOT appreciate your silly, immature responses at other people's expense. Makes me think you're about 15 years old. You don't always have to attempt to be the "funny guy". Grow up.

But....I'm not finished.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

The funny part is Auntiem states that he comes here to help others he scammed into buying dinar.......................seems he did a piss poor job of advising all the way around if folks he scammed listened to ANYTHING saib by Draino. But my guess this is just another weak attempt by a disgruntled ex-dinar believer , sad really. Move along nothing to see here...........and Auntiem(and whatever other names you've gone by) please just move along period.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Thank you, Synopsis, for your mature, concise evaluation of your thought process in your own personal journey in the dinar speculation. I'm somewhat amazed that so many others are so harsh towards my request to assist a friend's estate probate. Maybe the word harsh should actually be clueless. They are clueless to the enormous potential of the dinar to totally tank on them. They just have to hold, and hold, until someone, probably their heirs, will pry their cold dead hands off a bunch of useless third world bills that have long since been demonitized. Just remember, if the CBI doesn't do anything for the next 10 years, probably 25% of current dinar holders will be dust in the wind, and their poor heirs will have to figure what to do with this stuff they just inherited. Here's an idea. Pass the dream onto your next generation by telling them in your Will that the dinar is going to RV any minute making them instant millionaires! Activate that "greed" button in your children. Maybe, just maybe, we can perpetuate the scam onto the 3rd and 4th generations if we try real hard!

• Downvote 4

Thank you, Synopsis, for your mature, concise evaluation of your thought process in your own personal journey in the dinar speculation. I'm somewhat amazed that so many others are so harsh towards my request to assist a friend's estate probate. Maybe the word harsh should actually be clueless. They are clueless to the enormous potential of the dinar to totally tank on them. They just have to hold, and hold, until someone, probably their heirs, will pry their cold dead hands off a bunch of useless third world bills that have long since been demonitized. Just remember, if the CBI doesn't do anything for the next 10 years, probably 25% of current dinar holders will be dust in the wind, and their poor heirs will have to figure what to do with this stuff they just inherited. Here's an idea. Pass the dream onto your next generation by telling them in your Will that the dinar is going to RV any minute making them instant millionaires! Activate that "greed" button in your children. Maybe, just maybe, we can perpetuate the scam onto the 3rd and 4th generations if we try real hard!

Thank You for your comments, Antietam.  Here are some additional items regarding the risk of the real IQD currency acquisition I assessed as I began my journey in the real IQD currency speculation:

• I knew I could loose all or part of my investment depending on whether I chose to relinquish my real IQD currency prior to the IQD revaluation or the real IQD currency I hold is deemed permanently null and void with no potential of conversion.
  • I made a one period of time purchase of the real IQD currency with funds I had available without creating a current or future financial burden or crisis.  I have not purchased any real IQD currency since then.
  • I chose to acquire real IQD currency to alleviate some potential future crisis for a variety of different potential reasons.  I did not acquire the real IQD to just sit back and enjoy everything I could think of.  My opinion is the work and attention required for the exchange and subsequent investments will be an order of magnitude or two higher than my present efforts so the investment of time, resources, and effort is not wasted.
  • Any potential negative consequences to the real IQD currency acquisition will be borne solely by myself and not impact my decedents.
  • I may expire prior to the IQD revaluation due to disease, accident, or old age.
  • I chose never to mention my real IQD currency acquisition to my decedents nor will they ever know.
  • I chose to start a legacy(ies) for my decedents should the IQD revalue.  I am choosing to take advantage of legacy(ies) relinquishing options so my decedents are impacted as little as possible by my passing.  The legacy(ies) will consist of insight, attention, care, and hard work so the legacy is not lost and can be passed in a manner of their choosing.

A couple things I know I need to keep in mind:

• Many times, no amount of good will or effort will get the hoodwinked unhoodwinked.  I would consider carefully my actions and the total investment of time, money, emotions, relations, commitments, etc.
  • Greed can be but is not the only reason for anyone speculating in real IQD currency.  I have chosen a direct approach for myself and I am choosing the future responsible involvement of my decedents so I and my decedents have purpose and meaning in life other than sensual or hedonistic ventures to avert issues like greed.  No desire to pass on any scam here but only real value and values to my decedents.

Just my thoughts on the matter and my own preacquisition initiative.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And you wonder why you get blowback...

Closing thread.

• Upvote 3