Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trying to Get Dinars Back

Antietam

Hey, I could use some advice from the DV community. I am helping a friend probate an estate, and the deceased individual apparently mailed off several million dinar to some kind of program that promised a higher return. It was run by some dude named Blaino. My friend has sent certified letters, Court documents, death certificates and the deceased's account number trying to get Blaino to send them back so that they can be sold as fiduciary assets and then distributed ( in dollars) to the estate beneficiaries. So far ....nothing. No response whatsoever. Was this a scam.? What about suing this character? Any help would be appreciated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

:o    I  think  the  rhyme  will  fit  ( sorry  to say )   but  I think it  went  down  the drain-o    with  blaino  ,  I  heard  this name  from years  past  ,  I  think in the guru  bunch ,   that  was also  in the reno  division  of  scam ( just  from what I remembered  I might be wrong )      but  I  sure hope it wasn`t  in big  numbers !     

• Upvote 2

If you review the recent FBI release regarding the indictment of the Sterling group you'll find a victim questionnaire at the bottom of the page.

I don't have any personal experience with Blaino but it's been reported that his full name is Blaine Fogel and he was connected to Planet Dinar in some capacity.

Hope that helps.

• Upvote 2

Yes. That is the name of the program. Planet Dinar. So...has anyone had any experience this this guy? Has anyone asked to get their dinars back? The sad thing is that the beneficiaries are kids. They can use the money. Anybody else out there have any experience with this Fogel character? I know he exists because my friend sent the information registered mail and got the green tag back signed by his wife. But that was it......silence. I would love to think this guy is legit, and he gets the dinars back, but it's been over a month...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Antietam tell them just to let it go. Several million dinar is not worth anyone's time. Time is money and even a Mexican laborer can make that in a week and a half or so. If they involve a low rent lawyer his cost we be about 20 percent of the funds. If it a matter of principle I've got attorneys that can make it happen for a fee. Please just tell them to file a complaint and let it go because a dollar or two is not worth your mental health in a court battle. I hope that your friends can be OK and find happiness in life, that's what really matters. Thanks

• Upvote 3

So...what you're saying is just let this Blaino guy get away with steaLing money from of innocent hands? I wonder how many other DV members have sent their dinars to this guy. Anybody? Anybody out there in dinarland have any dealings with this guy? Hey, if he complies and sends the currency back, I'll be the first to come on here and say so, but if he don't......I've never been one to let it go, if you know what I mean. I may have to make a recon trip to his mailing address in Fulton, Missouri. It just ain't right.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

No that's not what I said Antietam ! Reread the damn post ! Sometimes being right cost more than what it's worth. Case in point, one time I spent $14,500 in Court to be right over a $500 over principle. I won ! So fricking right , after two and a half years of court ! Looking back it was not worth my time ! That's what I said !Take it for what it's worth to you and your friends brother.

• Upvote 4

Well pyrrhic or not, letting somebody steal our dinars just ain't right. Letting him or her get away with scot-free ain't right either. What I opened this topic for was to see if anyone had had any dealings with this Planet Dinar thing. I don't know anything about it. Apparently if you sent in your dinars you were promised some higher exchange rate through WF. Sounds like a scam to me. I hope for Blaino's sake it isn't.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Let's hope so. Like I said, if this Blaino character is legit, he will remit the currency that was placed into his care. He has no reason not to, except if he is a criminal. But it smells like a scam to me. Like the BH Reno the g that sucked in so many gullibles. They went to jail, Tony went to jail. Maybe this Blaino guy is legit, but if he's not, he needs to be prosecuted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Breaking News ! Antietam is on a mission to bring imposters to light ! He has gone Rogue and everyone of those evil SOB's is going to pay ! They are going to pay because he lost 5k because he bailed early. When this thing pops I will be taking Antietam donations for the "Bailed out way too soon crowd" ! Hot Damn ! It's a great day for an RV ! Go RV ! Go RV ! Go RV !

• Upvote 9

I would think that you would agree with me that scammers of dinarians should be prosecuted, not made light of. I thought you were made of sterner stuff. I must have been mistaken. "All the evil person needs in this world is for the good people to do nothing". I guess making a joke about a criminal ripping off dinarians is all you got left in the tank. Glad you aren't watching my back.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I got your back brother! It's that you need to let it go ! These evil SOB'S that swindle and fabricate and fornicate and decieve us need to die as far as I'm concerned and they will because no one lives forever. I have not yet come to your conclusion because I am a great believer, not only in myself but in our Lord. Every day I must wake up and believe because that's all I got. If you have more than that just walk away and consider yourself fortunate....I truly wish you the best and everyone here at DV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why are Lopsters so concerned with play money, you would think that they would go buy their own Monopoly game so that they could play with themselves. But we already know the answer, they are antagonist that so much want to be right , that they feel the need to tell everyone else that they are wrong.

• Upvote 4

.....sounds like a ''Civil'' case...Reread the documentation, underline the policy and procedures...You've got the guys address where he live...have him summons to court on a civil charge with all the documentation and when you ''win'' the accused has to pick up all expenses... You're limited to the value of the ruling...but with what you've stated, you can get a 75%  return on the lose...jmho :twocents:  

• Upvote 1