Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq On The Brink Of Chaos As Oil Revenues Fall

SocalDinar

Botzwana  that graph is currency issued M1....   M2 is ALL financial issues that can be readily converted to cash.  Checking ,savings CDs  Government notes etc.  ALL those must be covered. Can't be ignored or the CBI looses credibility.   82 T on the books.

Look at it this way. The CBI changes the rate to 1 dollar.  So an Iraqi writes a check for 1000 dinar  to buy dollars . What is that check worth??  It is 1000 dollars!   EVERYTHING valued in dinar becomes worth the same amount in dollars.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You are wasting your time SD. Old Bots just can't get wrapped around this. Too many zeros is screwing up his mind. We need a tutor here. But I no longer care to explain it to him because no matter what you try to logically present to him, he ain't going to receive it from lobsters. Someone must have corrected him on M2 other than us. The level of brainwashing on this thing is astounding.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

That wasn't very nice, calling me a liar, caz. You have absolutely no evidence to believe that I have ever lied here on this site. I clump you in the same category of posters as Bots. He called us "jackasses", and then had to run away with his tail between his legs when he realized HE was wrong about M2. And you, who has always guarded the "Big RV" theory with a litany of abusive epitaphs towards anyone who voiced an opposing viewpoint. Now you're calling me a "liar". Watch yourself caz. Don't let your mouth overload your hardware, bro.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Auntiem,

I guess constantly calling me a "pumper" or a "shill" without a shred of evidence is ok? What a hypocrite! You and your other BS buddies(cut & paste, rockfish, & FR) are so full of yourselves.  What did your "mythical" family and u do this weekend? Invest in a "Mythical" Water Park in the Mojave Desert? I can feel another "woe" is me BS story a comin.  Come on give us another of your sad sack "mythical" bs stories, where u ask DV members help u with a simpleton dilema................you guys (gurus/lopsters) are experts at that. Oh yeah u guys also try to pass yourselves off as Monday morning new found currency experts.........................reality is your just cartoon characters like the rest of us.............no smarter, no matter what ur momma says.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hell ain't nobody been watching those pipelines for awhile FR. Otherwise ISIS wouldn't have been in control of some of them, along with a couple of refineries. But we all know that's coming to an end ! American presence will make sure of that. I know y'all only subscribe to doom and gloom and it makes me wonder if y'all have anything in life worth fighting for ? Every day I start with a positive disposition because I know the negatives are coming and when I make it through all of those SOB's, I come home and rest for my next Battle's. What good can you accomplish by living life in a negative. It's garbage going in ! And garbage coming out !There is obviously somethings that we cannot control, but your negatives do not outway your positives and for that I cannot surmised your intentions, towards DV members. Thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's a Catch 22 situation. I hate to see oil go back up and start paying $3 a gallon again, but I know it's the only way some of these mideast oil nations can ever balance their budgets again. And no balanced budget = no RV. So it will certainly be one of the things that could eventually bring iraq to a place fiscally, for a revalue ( realistic revalue, not no 100,000%) of the dinar. See, Tex, my glass is half full.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's a Catch 22 situation. I hate to see oil go back up and start paying $3 a gallon again, but I know it's the only way some of these mideast oil nations can ever balance their budgets again. And no balanced budget = no RV. So it will certainly be one of the things that could eventually bring iraq to a place fiscally, for a revalue ( realistic revalue, not no 100,000%) of the dinar. See, Tex, my glass is half full.

Thanks Antietam  :twothumbs:

I would think that calling people "jackasses" might be a concern to moderators. Maybe not. Who knows. But I believe we can have spirited debates without the vitriolic language. I don't think I ever called you a "liar" either, caz. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. I have called your behavior very "shill-like"in the past because of your guard dog attitude toward lobsters. It would not surprise me if you have "connections" to the dinar selling sites. As for bots, ..just no class. Can't fix immature behavior. It is what it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I challenge ANYONE to go to past posts by any & all LOPsters...............then come back please & explain the definition of CLASS to them. For they obviously think that they are the only ones that can talk trash and it  be considered CLASS. SMH. Auntiem u can "scam" your family but u can't fool the good folks here at DV. And yes you and your other cartoon character brothers down here in DA Tank have called me a liar & a shill on past posts. But of course u have no evidence of either.....................so for that I & others take you at face value.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Same old caz. Same old tired, boring litany of accusations, insults, and mindless dribble. Please go back upstairs. They love you up there. Take bots with you. You both belong to the Rumors section, where you can join in with Luigi in blathering on and on about the big RV. In Rumors, they will adore you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Auntiem,

Whats the matter? Your "scammed" family finally throw u out of their rented tent in the park? Sounds like you got personal issues. I recommend you go and visit "Sam I Am" for a LOPster re-boot. I come down here to Da Tank for the entertainment(poor) & it's one sided view of the world (backward as it is).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pumpers don't talk about it at all! Neither do most dinar holders. It's like the 19 Trillion dollar debt in the US. Nobody really talks about it because most people don't even know what it means. Or how it will affect their lives in higher prices and inflation. When we lobsters bring up the 82 Trillion dinars in M2, we are doing it to show the impossibility of a 1 to 1 revalue. Even a single penny revalue would tax the CBI reserves, but most dinar holders simply won't or don't want to confront that 800 pound gorilla in the room. Holding 5 million dinar, for me, was not the same as holding a "lottery ticket". I had about $4,500 invested in dinar. A lottery ticket costs a buck. When the lottery draw is over, and I don't become a millionaire, I throw the ticket away. When my eyes were opened to the truth of the impossibility of a huge dinar revalue, I did the same thing. I threw the ticket away ( all but 1.5 mil). Recouping my money by reselling my dinar was almost like winning the lottery. I got 70% of my money back. Money that I can actually use to live life, help others, re-invest, or just put in a CD. It felt good!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1